The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 55

10.8K 205 25
By Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up in Elijah's and I's bed and I had no idea how long I'd been asleep . I looked at myself in the mirror across from the bed and I looked the same. Long dark hair and ivory skin , same smal figure . So I decided I'd get up and see my baby . So I walked downstairs in a short lace dress with a low neckline . Everyone got up and instantly I was in Elijah's arms . Where I wanted to be.
" How long was I out ? " I asked .
" 5 day ." Klaus said .
" Damn . " I said .
" Are you ready to see your baby girl ? " Elena asked , walking around the corner with a toddler . She was beautiful with my hair and skin and Elijah's eyes and nose . She had my smile and she smiled at me .

" What are you going to call her ? " Kol asked .

I smiled . A brilliant thought had come to my mind as I pulled Elijah into the kitchen and told him my amazing name plan . He smiled .
" Perfect . " he said .

We walked back out , hand in hand .

" So ? " Katherine asked .
" Welcome to the family Nikolina Elekah Petrova Mikaelson . " I said , taking my little girl in my arms .

Everyone smiled .

" Mamma . " she said , playing with my hair .

I smiled .
" Yes . " I said , brushing a stray hair from her face .

" She's JUST like you. " Elijah said.
" Oh really now ? Then we'll get along fine , won't we ? " I asked .

Nikolina laughed and clapped her hands . Jeremey walked through the door with another girl . A vampire. A strange vampire I didn't know around my baby. My Nikki .

" Aunt Anna ! " Jeremey said , rushing forward to hug me .

The girl by the door looked a little nervouse and intimidated . Good .
" Excuse me ! Who the hell are you ? " I asked , glaring at her .
Elijah cleared his throat and I shot him a glare .
" I'm Alexandria Petrova . " she said sheepishly .

" Wait , WHAT ! " I demanded .
" Anna . Anna , love , calm down . You're losing your temper . " Elijah cautioned .

I looked closer and realized something . She looked exactly like the girl I saw mauled by the werewolf the night I was turned into a vampire . A Petrova girl .

" I'm Tatiana's daughter . " she said , looking over at my sister .

" What the hell ? " I asked .

Klaus and Kol chuckled .

" I need an advil . " I said , handing the baby to Elena and walking into the kitchen in search of some pain relief .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.7K 34
Have you ever wonder what would happen if there was another doppelgänger? Would Elena still be the center of everyone's attention? What if Elena wasn...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...
337K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
125K 2.9K 33
* This is part 2 to " The Story of the Other Original Petrova " ( Please read it before reading this one ) * Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson is part of t...