Rose Winter (UNDER EDITING)

By classicalwriter

Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at... More

copyright
Rose
Clubs & Drinks
Speeches
Bad Hangover
Missing Something?
Dangerous Game
Mission Impossible
Information
Dark Blue
Secrets
Lights,Camera,Action
Accidents Happen
Mother?
Games
Who's to blame?
Emotions
Whoops
Trouble
Lessons
Girls trip
Anger issues
Switch up
Threesome???
Drunken nights
Home Alone
Handcuffs
Handcuffs really?
Holy Water
Confused
Fineeee
Cut it
Tracked
Reunion
Tough
Gone Like The Wind
whoops
Start playing
Tough luck
Punishment
Curiosity killed the cat
Love
Addiction
No means no
Malia
Bipolar chick
Locked
Oh God
Geesh
The easy part
Crazy bitch
Liar liar pants on fire
Dinner Date
Thoughts
Goodbye
Stupidity
Boom
Depression
Out
Strong
Change
Parties
How High
Tell him
The Truth
Walk away
I Spy
charm
Dylan
The End
ROSE WINTER 2
VIXEN (Angel and Eric future)

Wishes

5.1K 105 3
By classicalwriter

ROSE P.O.V

I run into the hospital and to the front desk. "I'm here for Kate Davis," I say using her fake name, her real name hasn't been said in 5 years.

"Sorry, no visitors right now" She stares at me blankly chewing her gum.

"Please, I need to see her" I plead, "Aren't you Alexander Ridden's girlfriend?" She asks.

"Yes," I say annoyed what the hell does that have to do with me seeing Katie.

"You can go to her room it's on the third floor...304" She says excitedly.

I roll my eyes and go to her room it's empty.

I walk out the room looking in the hallway, "Ummm where did Kate Davis go?" I ask the nurse that's coming down the hallway "She been dispatched about 10 minutes ago".

"By who?".

"Alexander Ridden".

"Ughhhh what the fuck!" I grumble he's being so frustrating today. I feel two hands pull me back by my waist and a hard body behind me. I shiver at the contact knowing exactly who it is. "I did tell you to get in the car, you should've listened to Ben" He whispers in the ear.

"Oh, Mr.Ridden hello," the nurse says batting her eyelashes at him I feel him smile behind me.

"Hello, Gloria we all set?" He asks.

"yup," She replies her cheeks getting red.

"just stay there for a second, you'll have to lead us to the roof and your bags are already packed and ready to go," He says to her.

she nods in response, "Who the hell is Ben?" I ask interrupting them I feel him turn me around then back me into the wall. "Rose..." He warns.

"Can I not ask questions?" I say sarcastically looking into his eyes.

"Umm do you want me to leave now?" The nurse asks probably embarrassed about how close we were to each other.

"No just wait," Alex says and sigh looking at me again, "You're language" He explains his voice is surprisingly calm, but I know just by the look in his eyes my attitude today isn't sitting right with him. But he shouldn't be so frustrating and demanding.

I sigh knowinwithin not being the easiest person to deal with today.

"Fine," I say trying to change the subject, he just stares at me I can't tell what he's thinking as he tilts his gorgeous head and starts smirking.

He moves his hands to my waist then and playing with the waistband of my pants, stretching the fabric almost as he's testing it.

"Rose you know damn well I hate that word".

"I'm sorry I honestly didn't do that to be-" his fingers going inside my pants...past my underwear rubbing my folds.

"Alex!" I practically yell. I back up but he pushes me closer to him preventing me from moving, his finger goes into me.

I hear a gasp but my isn't mouth moving, I bite my lip as I look at the nurse, she gasped, she quickly turns her head covering her eyes.

He continues his torture, I lean my face into his neck to hide my face. It's embarrassing but it's also turning me on.

"Alex please" I plead lowly into his ear, not really sure what I'm even asking him. "Promise you'll stop with the attitude or I swear I'll keep my finger here until you do" He demands. He doesn't move his finger, my insides squeeze his finger.

"I promise" I whisper he immediately takes his hand out my pants.

Do you have hand sanitizer?" He asks the nurse casually. Jesus this man is crazy, she slowly turns towards us again looking at Alex.

I can barely look at her, She points towards the empty room I just walked through. "Words Gloria" he demands.

"304" he quickly walks in the room and gets some rubbing his hands together.

"Come on," he tells me grabbing my arm and walking to where the nurse is.

I'm wet still I have had to adjust to walking, we walk silently down the hallway until Alex dares to open his mouth to Gloria. "Oh have you meet Rose she's my girlfriend".

She looks straight ahead as she awkwardly says "Well I'm aware of that now, but we haven't properly met yet Hello Rose".

"Hi" I mumble.

We are in a helicopter under 5 mins. "To the airport," Alex says to the man piloting the helicopter. Gloria quietly sits in the back.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking down at the city.

"To the airport," Alex says stupidly. 

I smack his head lightly "I know that but after the plane ride".

"Barbados," He says opening his computer and immediately starts typing on it.

I don't reply afraid I would say something smart out my mouth.

But after a couple of minutes go by I speak, "You still searching for Tamia?" he nods his head yes.

"Who was that lady with Salem?".

"I told you already" He replies.

"Alex" I warn.

"Yes Rose," He says annoyed.

"Where are we going?" I ask again looking down.

"Rose I literally just told-" He looks down at the water.

"Excuse me the wrong way," He tells the pilot.

"Not really we gotta drop you off first," He says putting the helicopter on autopilot and opening the door. He suddenly grabs Alex making his computer drop out the helicopter and into the water down below.

Ughhh there's been enough surprises for today. I get my gun out, "let him go" I demand.

"Sorry, Tamia's orders don't include that," He says trying to throw Alex out while Alex tries to throw the man off.

"She has no time for patie-" Alex informs him.

I shoot the man in the leg he yelps and holds his leg.

"Turn your head Gloria" He demands harshly.

She turns and I shoot him in the head, while Alex throws him off, he lands in the water.

Alex immediately runs to where the pilot is one sitting. "You know how to fly?" I ask.

"Of course," He says.

"We're dropping this off then getting in a cab they might have a tracker on this" He explains.

"Where the hell have you been?" Mya asks as we walk onto the private plane, "long story Where's Katie?".

"She's on the stretcher still sleeping I guess..." Mya sounds sad at the mention of Katie.

"Katie's a fighter she'll be alright," I say patting Mya on the back and going to the small couch, laying down.

Maybe I should just give myself in its better than getting everyone hurt for me. I sigh and that's my last thought before drifting to sleep.

"I can't believe that bastard made my computer fall out the fucking helicopter I swear if my shit doesn't-".

I sit up and mumble "Alex please".

He sits down on the couch and put my legs on his lap, "I'm sorry Rose I forgot you were sleep" he rakes his fingers through my hair.

"Is Katie up yet?".

"No, the doctor said it might take a while" He explains.

"Probably days, maybe weeks before she wakes up," Gloria says while walking past us.

I raise an eyebrow at Alex, "She's is a nurse we need a trusted one for Katie" He explains.

"How many more hours until we land?" I ask

"Actually 15 minutes you sleep for 3 hours" Alex states.

"Whos all here?" I look around seeing no one in sight.

"Eric, Mya, misty, Kareem, Katie, Angelina, And Gloria they're in the back probably sleeping".

He counts with his fingers. "I had the house remodeled about 2 months ago so everyone won't be cramped".

"What about Trey?".

"He's back at the house someone has to be in charge of the bodyguards".

"What time is it?" I rub my eyes.

"9:12," Gloria says.

"Wake me up when we land" I put my head back down on the pillow and going to sleep.

I wake up to shuffling at my feet, I open one eye then the other noticing I'm in a car.

I touch the side of my face there was a mark from the seatbelt my head is on.

Eric is in the driver's seat and Kareem is in the passenger seat next to me listening to music.

"Wheres Alex?".

"In another car, he went to town to get a new computer" Eric explains pulling up to the house it looks 2x bigger than it did before.

Eric dials the code opening the gates and driving in, parking the car, grabbing bags than getting out the car. I go to open the door but the Butler beats me to it. I knew he'd just grab my bags, "thank you" I say as I get out the car.

"You welcome Ms.Rose," He says grabbing my bags and shutting the door.

I walk up the stairs and into the house, it looks different the kitchen is bigger and the TV is mounted on the wall.

I don't have time to take in all of the scenery because Angel says "Just put your bags in your room then the girls get dressed and meet me in the back room" She instructs.

I wash, then dressed putting on some ripped jeans and a pink hoodie, not bothering to put a shirt on and put my pink heels on.

"Hurry up" Angel yells.

I run downstairs "Where are we going?" I ask.

I look at my phone, no messages from Alex.

Where would he find a new computer at 10 pm?

"To a party," Angel says. 

"A party?" Gloria asks.

I run back upstairs and change into a black maxi dress and my black heels. Letting down my hair, I walk back downstairs.

"Yes, a party we have permission don't worry," Angel says.

I look down at my clothes, I'm not dressed for a party" Gloria announces.

"What your wearing is fine".

"You might want to change your shoes though, we're walking towards the beach," She says to me.

Gloria takes her blonde hair out the ponytail, I take off my heels as I follow Angel out the door.

We walk through the sand for about 10 minutes until I hear music coming from the other beach house.

"Heyyyyyy Angelina! I haven't seen you in years what are you doing all the way over here?" A woman with light pink hair exclaims.
She's super pretty with light skin.

She has on a beach skirt and a tank top. "I'm staying here for a while" Angel informs her.

"With who? Alexander? Did you guys finally make it official, I knew you guys would be together it was a matter of time" She says excitedly.

I look around distracting myself, the server has shots I grab one and drink it.

"Actually no I'm with Alex, his girlfriend, Eric, Kareem, and some more friends," Angel says awkwardly.

" He has a girlfriend? Wow, she has to be crazy or stupid, maybe bold to be dating him I bet she's a blonde he-", Gloria clears her throat.

"Well, his girlfriend is right here" Angel points to me. The lady suddenly looks scared for a second.

I think about shooting her for a second but dismiss the rude thought.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you were right there," She looks at me.

So you'd say it behind my back instead? I brush my negative opinions out my head.

"Well, I'm not a blonde...It's ok I understand".

.Angel laughs "it is not like she's wrong you are crazy".

"They both are," Gloria chimes in laughing with Angel.

"Oh, shush".

"This is Riyahi" Angel introduces.

"I'm Rose," I shake her hand.

"Riyahi...Come on if your hungry we have food in the house" Angel walks towards the crowded house.

I smell alcohol as soon as I come through the door. She leads us to the kitchen.

"We have chicken, fries, ice cream, Mac n cheese, cakes, sweets whatever you want the drinks are in the fridge" She gestures.

"I won't be having any drinks tonight" I inform her.

"That's ok we have water too. You sure Alexander won't barge in here?, because you're with us he doesn't seem like he likes party girls," Riyahi says carefully.

That's not your place to say...is what I say in my head.

"He's okay with it," I say getting a plate of food and wishing Katie was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
215K 6.7K 17
"Anything." He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine. Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his bre...
13K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...