Desire and Love [AkiraxYusuke...

By InkpenA113

I am thou, thou art I Thou hast turned a vow into a true blood oath. ... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Becuse The Comments Made Me Laugh So Much...
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Quick Question
Chapter Twenty One
Hey Guys
IM BACK BITCHES
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
HAAAA
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
This is Fucking Serious So You All Better Listen
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Three

1.4K 45 27
By InkpenA113

   It was at a club where they met up. Ryuji got there with Mishima early. Ann, Haru, and Makoto were a tad late, because Futaba was a little nervous about the club full of people, but was able to get over it quick.

   "So this is the place? It looks expensive!" Futaba said.

   "Sis was able to pay for us," Makoto said. "So we can have all the fun we want tonight before we go to Akira's house,"

   "Geez, Kurusu-Kun is 18 already... I feel like a kid compared to him, I wish my birthday would hurry up!" Mishima made a grin.

   "Really, Ryuji, why'd you bring him? You know he can't exactly... help out..." Futaba said in a bit of a rude tone.

   "Yeah, well... about thaaat..."

   All eyes were suddenly on the boys.

   "What did you do, Ryuji?" Ann said sternly.

   "Ryuji told me about all the Metaverse stuff, and said I could join you guys. I wanted to understand it all better so I could really get the Phantom Thieves, and help Akira!"

   "RYUJI!!"

   Makoto suddenly snapped at the blond boy and Haru smacked him upside the head.

   "Ow! What?!" Ryuji rubbed his head. "I had to tell him guys! Mishima has been a lot of help to us! I know he's got the potential!"

   Futaba giggled and made her evil face.

   "I can't wait to see how Mona will chew you out for this~!" She said.

   "Oh, there he is~!"

   Ann squealed and pointed forward. Yusuke was walking up with Akira, the artist held a bag with Morgana inside.

   "Happy Birthday!!"

   Everyone instantly wrapped Akira in hugs and kisses on the cheek, making him blush and make a shy smile.

   "Thanks guys..."

   "Well what are we waiting for, let's get to dancing~!" Ann beamed and hurried into the club.

   Inside, music played loudly, lights flashed around, and people were having fun and dancing.

   "Haru and I are gonna find a table! We'll be around the back!" Makoto cried over the loud music.

   Akira didn't seem to be paying attention to anyone. He was hypnotized by the colorful lights and music.

🎶 Momentary pain,
Can be pleasure lain,
Millisecond change,
Magic lantern strange
Are we just too far,
to be as one again?
Are we obsidian?
Is this how it is? 🎶

   "Geez, this place is pretty nice!" Ryuji was looking toward the dance floor.

   "Sure you're not talking about the girls~?" Ann giggled and put an arm around the blond, and causing Futaba to laugh.

   "Haaa! We caught you~!"

   They got so wrapped up in their jokes, they didn't seem to notice Akira slowly moving toward the dance floor.

🎶 Girl, your life will turn
Just like a strobe
'Cause you're daddy's pain
And your mother won't
And your heart engages,
into heartless throes
Are we obsidian?
Is this how it goes? 🎶

   "Geez it's loud!" Morgana poked his head out the bag and fussed. "I don't know if I can last very long! There's good food here at least, right?"

   "Aww, kitty!" Futaba took the bag and pet Morgana. "You didn't eat today, huh~! Hey dude! Come with me and help me find the food!"

   Futaba suddenly grabbed Mishima by his arm and dragged him toward the bar, kinda startling the poor boy.

   "So, what should we do then? I thought maybe—" Ryuji cried out and cut Yusuke off.

   "Whoa!! Check him out!"

   Ann and Yusuke looked across the club. There on the dance floor, surrounded by amazed and excited people, Akira danced beautifully to the music as if no one was watching.

🎶 When you're private
life is dreamin'
(Livin' the strobe light!)
And you will find the,
life you needed
(Livin' the strobe light!) 🎶

   Yusuke's eyes went wide and he felt like time stopped. Akira's movements were smooth and graceful; he moved in perfect time with the music. It was as if, he didn't even care about the environment around him. It was just him and the music.

   "Wow, look at him go! Akira is an amazing dancer!" Ann said clapping her hands.

   Ryuji suddenly grinned and nudged Yusuke.

   "You should go dance with him~!"

   "What?! I-I couldn't... I'm nothing compared to him..." Yusuke averted his eyes and blushed.

   Ann quickly caught on to what Ryuji was doing and wrapped and arm around Yusuke.

   "Oh, come on~! You should dance with your boyfriend~!" She giggled.

   Yusuke's face flushed red. Now he was somewhat regretting not going to the table with Makoto and Haru.

   "Ok, you know what? Let me show you how easy it is!"

   Ann was going toward Akira. Almost instantly, she picked up on the song and was dancing with him. More cheers from the watching crowd.

   "See, man! Look how easy it is!" Ryuji put a hand on the artists' shoulder. "Just go out there and dance. Let's give Akira an awesome birthday before we enter his Palace tonight,"

   Akira was constantly making eye contact with Yusuke and smiling; he wanted to dance with him too. Yusuke felt his heartbeat quicken and his face turning redder by the second. Yet, he still found the courage to walk out on the dance floor. He felt himself trembling at first, but Akira instantly came toward him and lead him with the music.

   'You got this'. Yusuke could see that in his lovers' eyes. And before he knew it, he was dancing with him.

   "Ryuji! Dance with me!" Ann was waving him over.

   The athlete looked reluctant, but happily joined his friends to dance. Now the four were dancing together, laughing and just having a good time. Akira smiled brighter than the sun, causing his friends and lover to smile back at him.

   Nothing could possibly ruin this night...

   Right...?

🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶❤️🎶

Haha I cliffhangers you~! I a evil kid~! Nyeh heh heh~!

Actually, this was gonna be longer, but I haven't updated in almost a week, and I don't like doing that to you guys.

Because I'm too stupid for PreAp Geometry, I got moved to a lower class, and I'm stuck doing an art auction to raise money for an unworthy cause, and my parents keep borrowing money when Im trying to save up for a Nintendo Switch so... busy week~!

I'll try to get the next part up soon~! Have a nice day guys, gals, and non-binary pals~!

Edit: Past me, you are such a DUMBASS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 71 47
All Makoto wants is to enjoy his new life in Tokyo, but his gay roommate Shun has other things in mind. Despite wishing his nightmarish roommate away...
171 8 3
You are a first-year at Gekkoukan High and are a part of The Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, or S.E.E.S for short, The day before the fi...
1.6K 22 8
Minato Arisato sacrificed everything, his life, his soul, his loved ones, to prevent the fall he used everything he had to become the seal between ny...
54.5K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...