Niall Horan Imagines

By hanarianaaa

Hope you enjoy this book...it's my first Niall Horan imagine book so don't judge me. ENJOY ^.^ More

SUPERHEROS
BABY BLUE EYES
ANGRY BIRDS
BESTIES
GARDENING
HATE
PROPOSAL
UPDATE SCHEDULE
YOU'RE A WHATGIRL!?
ED SHEERAN (PART 1)
ED SHEERAN (PART 2)
ULTIAMATE SUVIVAL (PART 1)
DAY 1 (ULTIMATE SUVIVAL PART 2)
DAY 2 (ULTIMATE SUVIVAL)
DAY 3 (ULTIMATE SURVIVAL)
A/N
Horse Riding
Fan Mail, Underwear and Percy Jackson
Periods and Boyfriends
Dedication!
Sugar Rush (BSM)
Half a Heart- One Direction
Zodiac Signs: Where Your First Kiss Will Be With Nialler
Help!!!
Zodiac Signs: Where Your Holiday Destination Will Be
Truth Or Dare?
Request?
Wisdom Teeth
Birthday Mishaps
Birthday Mishaps (Part 2)
Uncle Harry
Study Buddy
Zodiac Signs: Favourite Song
Zodiac Signs: Future Pets With Nialler
Christmas Vacation
Zodiac Signs: Your 5 Seconds Of Summer The Album Song
Good Girls- 5 Seconds Of Summer
I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It (Louis Tomlinson Imagine)
Shoutouts!
A/N
Act My Age- One Direction
Talk To Me
Unexpected
Irresistible- Fall Out Boy
New Book!

IT

147 1 2
By hanarianaaa

A/N: Ok, guys the imagine below is about the new movie IT. If you haven't watched it yet then I advise you not to read this imagine cause it contains spoilers! Read at you own risks, I don't wanna spoil it for you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Your POV

SHIT! Today Niall wants to watch the new movie IT. Help me! I don't want to tell him, but I'm terrified, not just of horror movies but Clowns in general. Niall, beng the dare devil he is, wants to watch that movie and me being the supportive girlfriend is gonna watch it with him, no pun intended.

So here I am now, putting the finishing touchs to my outfit which consists of black skinny jeans, a navy blue sweater with angel wings on them and some brown boots. I have left my (Y/H/C) hair wavy just running a bit of product through it. I put a small puff and the top to stop the hair from falling on my and and I take my time walking down the stairs, maybe if we miss the movie we can watch the Emoji movie. Anything is better than watch that clown.

"Y/N! C'mon, we are gonna miss the movie! " I hear Niall yell. I sigh.

"Coming! " I yell back, trying not to sound scared. I pick up my pace and reach the bottom of the stairs where I see Niall waiting for me at the door. He is wearing black jeans and a navy blue shirt with a little pocket at the side and some white trainers. He looks at me and laughs.

"We are wearing the same thing! We are literally meant to be together! " he kisses me sweetly. I smile and kiss him back.

"Shall we go? " he asks when we pulled apart. I nodded hesitantly and grabbed my purse, we both walk out the door and into the car. Throughout the whole ride, Niall was singing and normally I would be admiring his voice but today, I was lost in my thoughts.

What am I gonna do? Maybe if I have my eyes closed the entire movie, but no, I'll still hear it and I forgot to bring my earplugs. What do I do? Niall is gonna think I'm a wimp, he is gonna be embarrassed that a 20 year old person is afraid of a clown. It's not my fault though, I just have bad memories.

Flashback:

I was six years old, my father decided to take us to the circus to watch the clowns. My 10 year old brother Lucas had always told me about clowns and what they do to young children. I knew he as kidding, but it still scared me. He told me that they poision the balloon, the ponies are man eating ponies. He told me that the clowns were in my closet when I went to sleep and they watch me at night, and so much more.

My father had just bought our tickets for the show, he bought my brother and I cotton candy and popcorn for himself and our mom. I was excited and nervous because Lucas kept whispering things in my ear. I got up and sat on my mom's lap.

The circus music start playing, I remember it ringing in my head, and that clown, that clown came out. He was wearing a white clown outfit and he had a bald spot in the front but the back of his head was full of red busy afro hair. His smile was mischievous and somewhat evil looking.

"Hiya kiddies, and parents. My name is Bobo the clown! I want to be your best friend! " he said. That voice gave me nightmares.

"Say, do you want to see Bobo do a trick? Bobo can make anyone float. Like magic! Who wants to float? " several hands shot up, including my brother's. He looked around and his eyes stopped at me. He looked at me and then at my brother, "You, with the superman shirt, do you want to float? " he asked my brother. Lucas noddedand walked out the the audience and into the performing stage thing.

"Right boy, what is your name? " the clown asked.

"Lucas. " he replied.

"Well, Lukey, just lay right here on this table and I will make you float! "

Lucas did as told and layed down on the table with the colorful cloth on it.

"Let's see Lukey float! " Bobo said and started lifting his hands up, as he lifted his hands up Luke started floating. His body was visibly in the air. The audience applauded and Bobo lowered his hands and Luke stopped levitating.

His body got generally placed on the table and he woke up from the table. He looked a little dazed but came to his senses.

"Wasn't that amazing! Now, who wants to see Bobo do Gunggum Style? "

The whole audience started yelling and cheering for Bobo as he dance. Everytime I would catch Bobo looking at me and smirking. Once the song ended, Bobo brought out a pony. It was beautiful, it had pearly white hair and its mane had this little strik of black on it. His eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown. He was just beautiful.

"Who wants to go first, remember you get to go two rounds around the circus. My buddy Porkpie loves children! He also loves going on rides, so who's first? " he glanced at me.

"How about you little girl? What is you name? " he asks.

"Y-Y/N. " I say.

"Well Y/N/N, would you like to ride Porkpie? " he asks.

"N-no. " I say and cuddle up to my mother.

"Why not, Porkpie doesn't bite he loves children. One round only. C'mon. " he extends his name.

"Go Y/N! Porkpie loves children! " Lucas says. I hesitantly get of my mother's lap and take the clown's hand. He squeezes it and I feel tears from in my eyes.

"Lets go! "

I walk towards the pony, and I swear that pony looked at me evilly. I sat on it and Bobo put my hands on the saddle. Porkpie started walking and we reach the entrance of the tent, we stopped and Bobo said,

"Wave goodbye Y/N/N, we'll be back. " I obeyed and waved, swallowing back my sob. We left the tent and I was now alone with the clown.

"You'll float too Y/N, we all float. " Bobo said. He squeezes my hand even more.

"Y-your hurting me! " I sob.

"Oh, sorry. Bobo made a mistake. You see, Bobo is only 27 years. He is still new. The old Bobo fell down a well. He was also 27, so that is why I'm scared I don't want to fall. I want to float. Just like your brother. " he says and emphasizes some words.

"Oh. " I say still scared.

"My circus only comes by every 27 years, I won't see you again so I want to be friends. " he says.

"O-ok. " I stutter.

"You stutter a lot, you reming me of two kids I used to know. Billy and Beverly. Billy used to stutter and Beverly nice hair like you. "

"Oh, what happened to them? " I ask.

"Billy lost his brother and Beverly had a bad bad father. So they came to Bobo and Bobo solved all their problems! " he laughed. That clown laugh sent chills down my spine. Then Porkpie stopped walking.

"Why did we stop? " I ask.

"I want to show you something. Come! " he said. I got of the pony and followed him into the back of the circus. Behind all the clown clothes, there was a well. A well!

"Is t-this the o-one-"

"That the old Bobo fell into. Why yes. " he said. "You see, whenever I make a new friend, I always take them to the old Bobo. I want to him proud. "

"I, I don't think I should go there. " I back away.

"Dont be scared, you won't fall, you'll float!  " he says and pushes me towards the well. I step on his pointy red shoes and run away. I run into the tent again and all eyes are on me. I ignore them and run to my parents.

"Can we please go? " I beg.

"Why? Scared? " Luke teases.

"Leave her alone Lucas! Lets go. " dad says sternly.

We all leave and I see Bobo walking back, I tell my parents to walk faster, finally we reach the car and I quickly sit in and look out the window and see Bobo holding a sign that says ' You'll float too! '

I looked away and swore that I will never go near a clown again.

Flashback Over

"Y/N, we're here. " Niall snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh sorry. " I say and remove my safety belt.

"Are you ok, you don't look so good. Should we go home? " he asks concerned. I weakly smile at him.

"Ni, I'm fine. Let's go! " I fake enthusiasm. He seems to by it and the smile comes back on his face. He kiss me and we step out of the car. I sigh, 'Ok Y/N, it is just a movie. Do it for Niall! ' I say mentally.

We walk into the Mall and head to the movie floor where we purchase out tickets and get our popcorn. The movie starts in ten minutes, which gives me time to back out now but I just can't. Niall will think I'm a wimp. We walk into the dimly lit theatre and take our seat at the very top. Bobo's word still ring in my ear.

"You'll float too Y/N, we all float! "

I cuddle closer into Niall, he gets the hint and put his arm around me.

"Cold? " he asks.

No, I'm just terrified of clowns because I had an encounter of an evil clown that wanted to push me down a well! "Yeah. " I lie. He pulls me closer and the lights go out. Here we go!

The movie begins, at first it isn't so bad. Then, glowing eyes pop out of the sewer, the clown! He, he looks like Bobo!

"Hello Georgie! " the clown says, that voice! Just like Bobo! I hardly pay attention to the dialogue, I just stare at the clown. Images of Bobo flash through my mind. As Georgie reaches for the paper boat, the clown opens his mouth, wider and wider as Georgie's hand gets closer. And, snap! He bites Georgie's hand off! I look away and bury my head into the crook of Niall neck. He generally runs my back and tells men that it is ok to look.

For the entire first half f he movie I have my eyes closed, I only hear their voices. As second half comes on I peel my eyes open and see Billy in the basement of his house, he walks closer to a silhouette of a boy in the dark, as he gets closer the face of Georgie appears.

"You'll float too, you'll float too! " Georgie's voice says. A lump forms in my throat. That is what Bobo said. Wait, Billy, Beverly! Float! 27 years, it only appears every 27 years and Bobo said that he was 27. This movie took place in 1889, 1889 + 27 = 2017. He is back! But how? It a movie, it's a movie!

The movie ends and I'm in tears. Niall looks at me and his eyes soften.

"Aw,  baby. It was just a movie. He is gone. It is not real. " he says.

"That is what you say! You don't know what I know! " I say and storm out of the theatre. I reach the car and open it because Niall told me to keep the keys in my purse. I open the passenger door and sit down. I bring my knees to my chest and place my head in between it.

"Y/N! I'm sorry I made you watch it. But it's just a movie! " Niall says once he opens the door.

"It is not just a movie. He is real and his name is Bobo. He said I'll float too and he tried to push me down a well when I was six! " I sob.

"Who, what? " Niall asks confused.

"I had an encounter with 'IT' Niall! When I was six. He is real! " I explain the whole thing to him. When I am done I burst out crying and Niall pulls me onto his lap.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know. " he says.

"Its not your fault. I'm just a wimp. " I say.

"Don't you dare say that again! You are amazing. Everyone is scared of something. Once up on a time I was afraid of clowns. It's natural! " he says.

"For a 20 year old? Yeah right! "

"It is natural. But you don't have I be scared, I'll protect you. You saw in the movie, Billy and his friends were together when they defeated him. It only attacked them when they were separated, it also got you when you wear alone, but your with me now and well always be together. I'll be your protector. " he whispers the last part.I smile faintly and kiss him. He kisses aback immediately. 

"I love you. " he says for the first time. I gasp and kiss him again.

"I love you too. " I say.

We drive home and Niall hasn't left my side at all. Bobo can't get me now.

"I love you, " I whisper just before I fall asleep.

"I love you too. " he whispers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Awww, this imagine just makes my heart melt. I wanted to do something cute but with a twist so it thought of this. I know this is long but I wanted to make up for the time that I didn't post the imagines. Also,  tomorrow (19 October) is my birthday, but I wanted to give you guys a gift!

Hope you like this imagine! I love you my little Sparkies!

LittleMissVoltage Out!!!

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
578 18 12
not your average one direction fanfic :-)