Blessed With A Curse

By SammiBlaze

Max Green and Sammie Stafford have been together for years. They both have a past history of drug addictions... More

Meeting Gerard (Ch. 1)
Everyone's Home (Ch. 2)
Rocking On Stage (Ch. 3)
Antique (Ch. 4)
Believe (Ch. 5)
Confessions (Ch. 7)
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll (Ch. 8)
You look like shit Max. (Ch. 9)
Ronnie Radke!?! (Ch. 10)
Max and Ronnie (Ch. 11)
In the flesh (Ch. 12)
Plot Twist (Ch. 13)
Juliet's Return (Ch. 14)
Rehab Diary (Ch. 15)
Aftermath With the Bands (Ch. 16)
Rehab's Over (Ch. 17)
Dinner At Wing City (Ch. 18)
Control's Bitch (Ch. 19)
Panic Attacks (Ch. 20)
Tricking Andy (Ch. 21)

Blood and tears (Ch. 6)

347 4 1
By SammiBlaze

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, but with a familiar face staring at me with a disapproving look on his face. I smiled regardless, and said "hey baby"

"Why are you in Dahvie's bed?" He said angrily.

"What?"

"I said why are you in Dahvie's bed when we have a perfectly fine bed in our own room?"

"What? No-I....I came I here to talk to Dahvie...and-and I don't know. His bed was comfy and-and-"

"Did he take advantage of you!?!"

"No! Never! I would never do that! I love you and only you! And if you can't tell, I am fully dressed!"

"I know-I know. I'm sorry for even thinking that. I trust you babe, I know you would never do that. I love you."

"I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed me, and right then, my phone went off. Max looked at it and said, "Hm. It's from Andy, I wonder what he wants."

*Andy's P.O.V.*

Ashley, CC, Jake, Craig, Robert, and I were currently sitting in lawn chairs in the middle of the front yard, just put all the food away in the main kitchen.

"There's been a car sitting in from of the gates for the past five minutes Andy..." CC told me.

I looked over to the gates, sure enough, there's a car in front of the gates. I ran back to te house to check the intercom thingy, at least that's what I think it's called, there was a girl speaking into he mic by the gate. She sounded scared. "Hello? Who is this?" I said.

"Hi *sob* I-I think Sammi lives here *sob sob sob* she told me she-she *sob* was here if I needed anything *sob"

Then she broke down and cried. "Wait-wait! Sammi? Sammi who?"

"P-P-Purdy. Shes my friend. I'm Ashley."

She is so hard to understand because of the crying. I quickly texted Sammi.

"Hun its ok. It will be ok! I'm getting Sammi right now she'll be here soon. I just need to make she knows you first. Then I'll let you in, okay?"

"okay."

I could still here her crying and I'm pretty sure she was as and mad because she kept smacking something, probably the steering wheel. Why hasn't Sammi texted me back yet? I dialed her number and called her. It rang 3 times before she picked up

"Hey Andy what do you want?" Max said.

"Max, Sammi needs to come to the entry way right now! It's important! Please get her down here now!" I yelled.

"Okay okay she's coming now."

I kept talking to this Ashley girl for a minute or two. Then I heard running above me. Sammi then came running down the stairs out of breath.

"what? What is it?!?" she said.

"Just listen. Hey, hey Ashley. Sammi's right here. Here talk to her."

"Omg Sammi? Sammi is that you?"

"yeah I'm right here who is this?" Sammi said.

"S-S-Sammi? It's Ashley! Phanco. Please I need you help! I have no where else to go! I don't know what to do!"

She broke down and cried even more.

"Omg! LET HER IN ANDY!!!!! Ashley drive up the drive way when the gates open, I'll meet you at your car! Do you understand?"

Ashley choked out a yeah. As I pressed the button to open the gate. Sammi ran outside, down the steps, and I chased after her. The car pulled up, Sammi forced open the drivers door, and stared at the girl in shock. The guys came running from their chairs I the yard and stopped when they saw the girl. I slowly walked to the car and looked at the girl.

"Omg!" was all I could say. Ashleys face was covered in blood, so we're her hands and torso. I ran to her, unbuckled the seat belt, and very carefully got her out of the car. I carried her out of the car and Sammi ran to open the door. Yelling at me to be careful the whole time.

CC and Jake ran and got some plastic to cover part of the couch right before I layed her down on it.

*Sammi's P.O.V*

"SAMMI!!!! SAMMI, JULIET!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME HELP ME!!!!!!" I screamed. They've felt with this kind of this before

Andy ran out of the room and came back with literally everyone in the house besides the girls with stuff to clean the blood.

"SAMMI!!!!!! JULIET!!!!!!! TAYLOR!!!!!!! JEN!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!" I screamed for them some more. I looked at Ashley and I could see that she was going to pass out soon. "No, no, no! Ashley you don't leave me! Don't you dare leave me!"

Just then Juliet, and Sammi walked in with medical supplies. The guys finished cleaning the blood and took some steps back. Sammi and Juliet took over.

Sammi said, "Omg. Someone call 911! Now!"

"oh god no! Oh god!" I sobbed into Ashley's hand.

Then I felt people tugging at my arms and telling me to back up. I fought back an screamed "NO" at the person. The person grabbed my shoulders, I turned around, ready to punch whoever was touching me. Then I saw it was Max and I just fell into his chest ad cried.

Andy, Max, and I rode in the ambulance. The others took the cars to the hospital. A few minutes after we got there the police arrived and brought Max and I. Into a seperate room because I wouldn't go without him.

"So Samantha, how so you know Ashley Phanco?" the officer with the last name Basko said.

"she's been my best friend since 6th grade." I manged out.

"when was the last time you saw her before this?"

"about 2 months ago. She came to me covered in bruises and said she fell but I didn't believe her. She told me everything was alright but I knew it was her boyfriend that did it! I should've gone to he police! Then non of this would've happened! Oh it's all my fault!!!" I was crying half way through that answer.

"No miss, none of this is your fault. What's her boyfriends name?"

"I don't know she wouldn't tell me. I kept asking her but she said she was dumping him so it didn't matter and I dropped it."

"okay that you. I think that's enough for now."

Max held me tight and helped me walk to the waiting room where everyone hugged me. Ash slowly walked u to me, hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"Oh god Ash. What do we do?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

*Flashback*

"Oh I love you babe." Ash said.

"Awe I love you too!" Ashley replied, "but Sammi, you're 100% sure you're okay with this? I mean he's yor brother and you're my best friend..."

"Yes I am! You're the only girl a approve of him dating!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Ashley said.

"I'm just sad that you can't come on your with us babe." Ash said giving her the puppy dog face.

"I know, I know. But I gotta finish college! I just have two more months, what could possibly happen?" Ashley said.

Well appearently a lot seeing as they broke up three weeks later because of Ash cheating on her while drunk. I can't say I didn't see it coming though.

*End Flashback*

It was a 4 hour long wait to get an update on Ashley. The cop that questioned me stayed with us and was looking extremely bored, I can't really blame him though.

When the doctor walked in, I shot up out of my chair, grabbed his arm, and asked "How is she? Will she be okay? Is she goin to die? Is she in a coma? Haha Christian Coma! Right CC she's in a coma! Hahahah!"

Max came over to me and when he touched my arms I stoppers laughing and broke down crying in his chest.

"how is she doctor?" Max asked.

"She'll be fine but she we gave her medicine to make her sleep, she'll wake up tomorrow morning. She suffers from 4 broken ribs, broken nose, broken arm, a lot of bruising on the face and stomach and arms, and her left arm was broken months ago but was never healed properly, so we had to rebreak it and put it in a cast. Other than that, I'd say she's fine." The doctor said and walked away.

"Omg. omg. OMG!" I just yelled and cried more.

We stayed for a while longer, so did Basko the cop. But Jayy, Jen, Jinxx, Jake, Austin Carlile, CC, Monte, Robert, Sammi Doll, Juliet, and Craig left. Leaving Dahvie, Andy, Taylor, Max, Ashley, and I in the hospital. After 30 minutes or so, I stopped crying so we started gettin up to leave. But then someone walked in and went up to the desk. The person said, "Hi, i think my girlfriend Ashley Phanco is here. Could you check that for me?"

I stared at him, then got out of Max's grip and with Ash, walked over to the guy.

"you lookin for Ashley?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, whos asking?" *He turned around* "oh you're just some fag."

I punched the asshole. I punched him so hard he fell into the desk and the onto the floor. I grew up with one blood related brother and 11 other guys, I know how to fight so you'd better not fuck with me. Otherwise you are dead. Ash then got onto of the guy and just repeatedly punched the guy. Max and Andy got Ash off of him ad Dahvie came over and grabbed my arms from behind cause I was bout ready to lunge at the guy again. Basko arrested him, put him in his car, then turned to us and said "yall need to go home and get some rest for your friend. You guys need to be strong for her. This guy is going in to questioning and when Miss Phanco presses charges, he will go away for a long log time."

Andy shook his had and said, "thank you for everything, I truely mean that, Sammi and the rest of us will never forget all your hard work with this."

"You're very welcome, but this is only my job. It's just like you, your job is to go on stage and preform in from of thousands of fans, it doesn't require you to do meet and greets Or signings after every show and it certainly doesn't require you to be nice to your fans. But you do that anyway, you go above and beyond what any other old rock n roll band from the 70s, 80s, and 90s ever did. And that's just what I'm doing, helping people in ways no other cops even bother to think of doing. You folks get some sleep now."

He left as all speachless. I have never in my life met a cop that says he does that, let alone do it, and I don't know if you noticed but most people in general hate BVB and ETF and BOTDF for the way they dress and look. So to actually hear that from a cop is just... Wow. But we went home shortly afterwards. We only had one car though so I had to sit on someone's lap. Andy drove, Max got shotgun, Ashley, Taylor, Dahvie, and I sat in back. I sat on Dahvie's lap and sleep over came me and I fell asleep cuddled up to Dahvie. The last thing I remember is voices saying "don't worry I got her." "No give her to me! I'll get her!"

**Andy's P.O.V.**

The car ride home was silent and I saw Sammi fall asleep cuddled up to Dahvie. Max isn't gonna like that but oh we'll. It is what it is. I parked the car in front of the house knowing we will need it in the morning, weird this car isn't even mine, I think it's Robert's or maybe it's Austin's? Oh I don't care!

Max an I got out of the car at the same time and he ran to Dahvie's door to open it. Most likely to take Sammi from Dahvie...

"don't worry I got her." Dahvie whispered.

"No give her to me. I'll get her!" Max said angerily.

Yikes! I opened te front door for Max the looked back at Dahvie with a simpathic look on my face. I felt that way once before, I have Juliet to think of now so I'm at least trying to move on. I'm not saying that it's actually working but...I'm trying.

**Dahvie's P.O.V.**

I understand why Max wants to protect Sammi and shit, but that doesn't mean he has to be a dick to me. The ony people he's not a dick to are Craig, Monte, Robert, and Michael, well if Michael was here. Oh and Jayy and the guys that have girl friends.

He needs to grow the fuck up.

**Sammi's P.O.V.**

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I got to wake up to Max holding me tightly in his arms. I feel so safe, I just wana cuddle back up with him and go back to sleep, which I almost do. But then u remembered what happened yesterday. Ashley's in the hospital! I looked at the time, 8:00 A.M. Damn! Visiting hours start in a hour. I need to get up and ready. I kiss Max and start to get up by gently pulling free on Max's grip, but then he grabs my waist, pulls me back down, snuggles his face into the crook of my neck, kisses my neck, and says in a deep husky voice; "baby stay, it's still early. I just wana cuddle with you in this perfect mlorning."

For a moment I close my eyes and wrap my arms around him to stay in that perfect morning. But then I say "I would like to do nothing but stay like this for the rest of my life, but Ashley's in the hospital-"

At that he jolted upright. "We need to go there babe. Let's get ready Ashley needs you to be there for her."

"Well lets get ready but nothings stoping us from getting a quick shower together" I said with a smile.

He smiled wide and we went to the bathroom and got showered, dressed, and did hair and make up. We got to the kitchen at 9:00.

"Good now we don't have to some wake you two up." Juliet said. Sammi Doll, Andy, Jinxx and Juliet were making breakfast. The rest were in the living room watching cartoons and talking and shit.

"I'm happy cause we're not gonna get our asses kicked for trying to wake them up!" Jinxx said.

"Hey I've gotten the worst of it! She's kicked and punched me in the face so many times I'm surprised I don't need plastic surgery!" Andy chimed in.

So I said, "Well one would think a person would learn not to fuck with me when I'm sleeping the first time they get kicked in the face but you just kept coming back for more!"

"hey! I had to wake you up because it was noon and you were our merch girl during tour! Everyone else raced off the buss knowing that we had to wake you up! That's how mean you are!"

Everyone in he kitchen laughed at that. I started laughing but I've noticed I've been feeling jittery and not like myself lately and now it's starting again. I'm getting all jittery and adigated. Dahvie walked in ad noticed it.

"Sam you okay?" Dahvie asked.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine! Why would you even ask that!?!" I said angerily.

"Geez sorry, I was just asking."

"Ugh. Whatever!" I said as I gt up and stormed to my room. I served through all of Max's stuff, literally everything, until I finally found it. My little piece of heaven.i haven't been able to have any in a few days. I hope this isn't the last of what Max had though because he'll be pissed if I use it all, oh well, I'll take it all anyway. I find immediate relief after I shoot up. It feels so good and right after I put everything away I relax back into the pillows in the bed.

"Samantha!l

My eyes shoot open at the asshole who used my full name and glare at him until I see that it's max.

"Ahhh how's my Maxipoo? I hope you won be mad, I'm never mad at you, so don't be mad at me. But we gotta go to the hospital! We gotta go see Ashley! An make sure they're givin her the right drugs! An that she's feelin better! Comeon!"

"No, no, no. Not like this. We'll wait it out and then we'll go, okay?"

"mmmmm okay"

"did you us the last?"

"hmmm I think so"

"I'll take your word for it. I'll make a call to get some more. I'll be right back babe."

"hmmmm"

I was off in my own little world..... After an hour or so Max drove me, Ash, Andy, Dahvie, and Taylor to the hospital. Jen, Jayy, Austin, Sammi, Jinxx, and Juliet drove in another car. Everyone else stayed back home.

I burst through the doors, ran up to the desk, and asked where Ashley's room was. 319. Wonder-fucking-full. Third fucking floor, why do they even need this many floors? We all piled into the elevator and Jen pressed the button for the third floor.

"They really need some better elevator music." Jinxx suddenly said.

'Yeah they need some rock and fucking roll to listen to in here!" Austin exclaimed.

Then the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I ran out and down the hall, but I saw Basko standing by the door to Ashley's room and i stopped.

Andy and the guys shook hands and Andy said, "What are you doing here? You already caught the guy who abused Ashley..."

"Well we thought we did. See Ashley told the dectives that are currently in there questioning her that the man i arrested last night didn't abuse her. That man is her current boy friend, while her ex boy friend that did beat her is still out there. I'm really confused by all this." Basko replied.

"Wait do her attacker is still put there?!?" I nearly yelled.

Basko looked at me sadly and said, "yes."

Andy and Basko got to talking and 10-15 minutes later two dectives walked out of Ashley's room and said that they were finished questioning her. I was the first one in, closely followed by Ash, then everyone else filled in.

"Oh Ashley! What happened to you?" I exclaimed as I sat by her bed side and grabbed her hand. Ash sat on the opposite side.

"He just hurt me Sam. He hurt me real bad." she said emotionless.

"Who is he Ashley? Please tell me! He'll go away for a long time, I promise!"

She looked me in the eye when she this next thing, "no he won't. They'll never be able to find him. Never." she then looked away.

"Then how'd he find you?"

****************************************************************************************************************************

I'll leave you guys with that little cliff hanger :D Read, comment, and vote! Thanks for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 26 14
It's been a little over a year since Alli Green and Andy Biersack broke up. Now, it's tour time. What happens when friends try to get them back toget...
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

10.5K 326 14
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. ⚠️warning: will incl...
11.1K 278 19
This is the sequel to A Little Lie. My Marco Reus and Erik Durm fanfiction, Back To The Beginning. A year has passed, since we last saw Mila, heartb...
65.3K 2.5K 23
When Victoria Paige Pierce goes to a BVB concert and ends up beaten and raped she waits for the angels to just come and take her. She wakes up with f...