Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 35

152 4 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 35: Virus

"I see that he told the world about the Bugster Virus," I say, looking away from the monitor. "The world is going to be freaking out over it from now on. This is only going to make our jobs harder. Thank you, Kuroto Dan." I look down, staring at the empty table.

"We're probably going to have false reports of the virus since people will end up paranoid and think they really have it," Hiiro states. "We're going to have to take it seriously and check them from actual signs of the illness."

"Yeah..." I nod my head. "I heard Emu has a surgical internship now. Is that true?" I look up at Hiiro and he nods his head. "I bet that is driving you insane. He's not ready for that type of duty, right?"

"He can't let his emotions dictate everything he does. If he stays level headed, he'll be fine when he needs to do a surgery. I just hate how I'm the one they picked to watch him practice."

"You're the most qualified candidate for the job, Hiiro. If you weren't so good at what you do, you wouldn't be here right now. You would be doing something else, right?" I look away, smirking a bit. "I am glad I became a nurse. I can't handle dealing with that kind of work you do. It'll be too much for me. I'll be holding someone's life in my hands and that is just too much responsibility for me."

"And being part of the CR isn't too much for you?"

"It would be if I didn't have you guys to back me up when we go in and remove the Bugster from the host. Anyways, it is about to get messy in here and I'm not going to ignore my actual job by staying here all day talking with you."

"I have a surgery to do at some point but right now I need to focus on training my intern. I should make him get me a cake."

"You should." I get up. "Well, I'm going to head out. Do you want me to grab anything for you to make your time with Emu more tolerable?"

"No, I have some cake here. I just want to make him get me a new cake just for the heck of it. It'll at least bring me some satisfaction when I watch over him."

I laugh. "That sounds like a good idea," I reply. "Well, I'm heading off. You better treat your Intern buddy very well or else he'll feel like he's trapped in some sort of hell."

"I won't do anything too crazy."

"Good." I turn away, heading towards the exit as the door opens. "Hey, what are you doing wearing that, Asuna?"

Poppy looks at me cutely. "I found a pink dress! Isn't it the cutest?" She twirls around, showing me her beautiful pink nurse's gown. Even though I hate the color pink, I have to admit she makes it look beautiful.

"Uh...Pink isn't my color but it is definitely your color. Why don't you go show Hiiro what you're wearing, okay?" I point over to my ex, smiling. "Have fun."

"I'll try to."

I leave the room, looking down at the ground. Dan finally got what he wanted in the world. Everyone knows about the Bugster Virus now and that isn't the greatest thing to have people know in the world. I get people have the right to know about what is going on but I don't want my job becoming more difficult. It is already difficult enough to do what I am currently doing.

"Kara!"

I look up, meeting Emu's eyes. "How are you, Emu?"

"I'm good but I'm tired because of Hiiro. He's been working me really hard," he answers, smiling his usual goofy smile. The person I feel the worst about lying to is Emu. He's literally so sweet and all I'm doing is misleading him with my intentions.

"I'm sorry about how he is being. He tends to be like that towards people."

"Did he ever treat you like that?"

"He always works me hard. It is probably because he expects something from me," I answer. "I think he wants to see what I'm capable of and that is perfectly understandable. I'm sure he is doing that for you too."

Emu nods his head. "Oh, I see. Did you hear about them coming clean about the Bugster Virus? I think our workload is going to increase."

"Yeah, I was watching it live." I hope Taiga helps us out because we're not going to be able to handle every single person right away. If it was up to me, I would sacrifice some lives just to save others. I can't help every single person.

"So, is it true that you're married to Kuroto?"

"That is true." I nod. "It is a complete accident though." Despite me dropping my panties for him, I'm not ready to be married to him.

"I can't believe he murdered Kiriya."

"I can't believe it either." I place my hand on the charm on my necklace, clutching it tightly. "I miss Kiriya. He was a fun guy who made my life a bit more interesting."

"He may have lied to me a lot but I know he did it to protect me. He never meant to harm anyone," Emu says. I nod my head. I agree with what he is saying because that is the truth. Kiriya never wanted anyone to suffer.

"Emu, we'll see him again one day. Kiriya Kujo lives on in our hearts you know."

"Kara Amor," someone says and I look behind Emu as Taiga approaches. "We need to chat about something."

"And what is this about?" I look at him with a clueless expression.

"Something Kiriya Kujo left behind," he tells me. 

"Kiriya Kujo left something behind?" I tilt my head a bit, staring at him in confusion. "What do you mean by that? Did he leave something for you?" I am still going to have to keep this up. I can't let him suspect me of anything.

"We'll talk about that later. Anyways, I also have something to tell you about something else."

"Okay, I'll go with you. Emu, I'm going to go with Taiga. I can trust that you will keep up the hard work, right?" I smile, removing my hand from my necklace.

Emu nods his head. "I always work hard! I want to make my patients smile again!"

I rush over to Taiga and he looks down at my neck, staring at my necklace. "Still wearing that?" he asks, looking like he wants to laugh at me.

"Of course I would be wearing it still. It is my necklace," I state, answering his question. Gosh, what is his problem? He is acting like I'm trouble or something. Did he discover something about me that he shouldn't know?

"I am just wondering why you're not wearing something from your husband, Kuroto Dan," he says, looking away as his brows furrow.

"He hasn't really given me anything to wear. So, what do you want with me?" My husband probably would only give me something with his picture on it or a flyer about a game he's making.

"Let's talk privately about this."

Taiga grabs my wrist, pulling on me and forcing me to come with him. I follow him out the CR and he takes me over to the elevator. He presses the button, waiting for the elevator to open. He's hurting my wrist.

The elevator door opens and he pulls me into it, pressing one of the buttons. He looks at me, staring out the corners of his eyes. He looks angry at me.

"I figured out something about you, Mrs. Dan," he states, using my new last name. Thanks Kuroto!

"And what did you figure out about me? That I'm in pain right now from you holding onto my wrist?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Kiriya Kujo left behind a file about your blood type and some report on what is going on with your blood. You're immune to the Bugster virus but I don't know how you are. Care to explain that to me?" Well, that was handled years ago actually.

"Why should I explain that to you? Shouldn't you be asking Kuroto about this?" I look away as he releases my wrist. Gosh, it really hurts!

"Because something is wrong with Emu Hojo and I was wondering if you're like him," he tells me. "Tell me why he would be looking into that." 

"I'm nothing like Emu so don't you dare wonder if I am! I'm not someone with two different personalities in one body! And I have no idea about why Kiriya was looking into that!" So, he didn't leave what I thought he did, right?

"Does Kuroto know about you being immune?"

"He should know about that because he knows about me being a Kamen Rider. After all, he allowed me to become one."

"Not according to Kiriya's notes he left behind on you. Don't ask how I got ahold of all of this information. I have my ways," he says and I look him in the eyes coldly. "He put down that you stole it. Why would you want to steal from Kuroto?" Oh, he left that behind?

"Because he deserves to have his things taken from him. He's an arrogant bastard," I state harshly.

"Why are you acting so different right now? Is this the actual you, Kara?" Taiga looks at me, eyeing me harshly like he's somehow going to make me answer his question.

"Would you be fine with someone confronting you about something so trivial?" I ask, laughing. "I find it hilarious that you're so curious about me just because of what Kiriya Kujo left behind on me. He didn't really know me very well. At least not as well as you think. We're not...we weren't that close."

The elevator stops and I step out of it with Taiga, not looking at him anymore. I don't want to look at this arrogant jerk! I don't know how Miyuki puts up with him! Not even the real me likes him!

"I think we've talked enough for now Kara. I will figure out everything about you," Taiga tells me, warning me.

I laugh. "Good luck."

I'll like to see him try that.

~.~

Kuroto leans back, eyeing me coldly as I sit down in the chair to the side of the room. "Why are you here, Kara?" he asks.

"Am I not allowed to be here, honey?" I ask, looking at him with a clueless expression. He probably thinks I'm the most innocent person in the world.

He gets up and he moves towards me, eyes narrowing. "I don't want you coming around."

"Why?"

"Because it could get you in trouble."

I stand up and move up to him. "Does my hubby hate me being around him?" I still can't believe he murdered Kiriya Kujo and I don't remember seeing Kiriya Kujo die.

He places a hand on my cheek, staring me in the eyes as his expression softens. "If you get into trouble, I won't be able to help you out," he states and he leans down a bit and kisses me gently. I kiss him back, closing my eyes as our lips move against each other's slowly.

I pull away and open my eyes, staring into his. "You don't have to save me," I tell him. "I can save myself. Also, Parad can save me if I really need to be saved."

He places his hands on my hips, massaging them gently. "I bet you're tired out from work."

"Actually, I didn't get much done. I got into a fight with Taiga Hanaya about something Kiriya Kujo told him. That coroner is really something special," I say, explaining what happened earlier. "He should know not to trust Kiriya Kujo." Sorry, Kiriya, I have to keep up with my lies.

"I never trusted that coroner." He places his lips against my neck, biting and sucking on it gently. I swear, he's a really good lover despite the fact he is pure evil.

"Mm..." He's really good at doing what he is doing. Probably took him years of practice to perfect his skills.

"What's going on here?"

I look over, meeting Parad's dark eyes. "Parad, do you want to join us?" I ask. 

I really want to have him join us just for the heck of it. It wouldn't be that bad since he's working with my husband and they seem to be on good terms currently. Besides, I should be allowed to have a bit of fun.

Parad chuckles, holding up his hands a bit. "I don't know if I will be handy," he says, smiling brightly. "I think Kuroto can take good care of you. Maybe I can watch."

"Aren't you a bit nasty, Parad," Dan says, laughing a bit. "You can join us. Kara seems to be open to a lot of things don't you think?"

"What kind of things do you think I'm open to?" I raise an eyebrow, turning my attention to my husband's handsome face. "I hope I don't seem slutty. I'm just trying to have the best of both worlds."

"Best of both worlds?" Parad sounds confused. Dan should help him.

"She wants a threesome," Dan explains. "Are you in or out?"

"Are you up for it?"

"I want to please my wife. Besides, we're sharing her so we should do this to please her. We don't want someone else pleasing her, right?"

I roll my eyes. "Only you two can please me."

"Sure," Dan says, sounding skeptical. Does he think I'm a whore?

"I'm being serious. No one else can please me like you two." Well, Kiriya was able to please me just by being himself. He was funny and just overall the best kind of person to be around.

"Sure you are. Hiiro Kagami probably could please you," Dan states. "I know how you probably still love him. Do you want his touch?"

"Heck no! I'm over that douche-bag!"

"She has moved on," Parad states, taking my side. "So, are we going to do this or not?"

"We are." Dan touches my side gently, rubbing it. "Parad, let's do this roughly. I want to punish her."

"Punish me? For what?"

Dan laughs. "For taking too long to come here for me."

"Oh...I do deserve to be punished for that. Hurry up and handle me, okay?"

 This is the dream right here! I wanna be with both of them at the same time. Also, I wonder how long I'm going to have to deal with this. If I ever leave, I'm taking Parad with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 156 43
In a world where quirks are the norm, not all are accepted. To be able to freely use her quirk, the villain known as Puppet Master is a member of the...
49K 1.2K 28
Wings... Most people dream of having wings-- dream of the freedom they bring. For Y/N however, the sight of her own wings is one that she can't stand...
202 13 18
(Edit 03/04/23: So I haven't updated in a minute and I apologize for that, but like I say below, this was my first Wattpad story so there's some crin...
14K 612 7
Warning: This book contains spoilers from the manga of My Hero Academia. You have been warned :v _____ _____ A fierce battle is occuring on a flying...