Universe and Pancake

By Yoonworks

Secret Series - Book 1 Rosé, a rookie who just debut under one of the country's top agencies, has a little se... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Proposal - 48 hours bargain
I Lost
76
77
78
New Story
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Book 2 of Secret Series
Beyond the Scenes - Jin
Giving Birth
Beyond the Scenes - Jennie
Beyond the Scenes - Jisoo
Aftermath - Chaeyoung
Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi
Million Reads
Fast Forward
Another Step
Second Generation Story

22

44.4K 1.7K 580
By Yoonworks

Rosé POV

"Is there something going on with you and Jimin-ssi?" I was startled at what Chanyeol oppa had said after we practised for our performance.

I mentally scold myself for not being fast enough as Jihyo had left me with Chanyeol oppa.

We're now on our way to the same dance hall where everything had happened yesterday.

After yesterday,  Jimin kept on trying to call me and sending me messages.

I considered picking it up but I realized that I'm not sure how I would be talking to him after he saw me crying stupidly.

Once I calmed down last night,  I kept thinking about things and I realized that I was being stupid for being too hard on Jimin when I can see that he's trying.

Come to think of it, he barely even talked to Seulgi. I was just being too jealous that I was overthinking.

If Seulgi was talking to him, it would be rude if he won't be talking back.

I kinda felt a little stupid for being a butt hurt girlfriend.

Just thinking about how Jimin must have been so stressed last night makes me feel so guilty.

He doesn't deserve any of this when he's not doing anything wrong.

I thought of sending him a message earlier this morning but I shook that thought. I believe it'll be better if I talk to him in person about it.

I was cut off in my own trance when I heard Chanyeol oppa talking, this time,  his soft chuckles ringing through my ears.

"Earth to you,  Rosé-ssi" he said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

My cheeks turned tomato red once I've realized that we've reached the front of the dance hall and I was spacing out the whole time.

"I'm sorry,  sunbae. I'm sorry." I told him as I bowed multiple times in embarrassment.

He shook his hands in response and laughed at my actions.

"What were you asking again?" I looked at him confused.

"Nothing. You can forget about it. I can actually find the answer on my own." his smile looks meaningful but I shake that feeling of confusion inside my head.

Suddenly, the door sprung open and Momo came out,  startled upon seeing the two of us standing in front of the door.

"Ommo!" her eyes widen. "Ah, I'm sorry," she said as she bowed towards us which we returned with a bow as well.

"Aniyo. We were about to come in as well." I told her.

Her eyebrows raised and I looked at her confused.

"I'll come first,  Rosé. See you later." he smiled at the two of us before entering the dance hall.

"What?" I laughed as I saw Momo wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you two dating?" she asked.

"What? No!" I told her and she just chuckled.

She hooked up her arms on mine as we enter inside the hall,  following Chanyeol oppa.

Whatever she was supposed to do when she came outside,  already forgotten.

Once we entered,  we saw Lisa drinking from her bottle of water while sitting down on the ground.

The boys, however, were on the corner polishing the other steps for their performance.

I smiled at the sight of Lisa.

Momo and I quickly made our way towards her and I gave her a towel from my bag.

"Thanks,  unnie!" she said smiling before she wipes her sweaty face with it.

I smirked after I saw a few of the boys staring at her.

Of course, our Lisa still looks hot even if on this state.

Momo released her hands on my arms as she sat beside Jihyo on the ground and they started talking. I didn't get to hear what they were talking about after I felt Lisa's hands on my cheeks, pinching it real hard.

"Unnie!" she said happily before I swatted her hands away.

"Yah,  Lalisa! That hurts." I pouted as I massage my face which she pinched.

Her face changed a little as she looked at me intently.

"Unnie,  are you feeling okay now?" She asked and my heart now felt warm as how sincere she sounded.

The girls had been worried about me since last night and I thank God that I have such wonderful members like them.

A smile crept at the corner of my lips.

"I am. Don't worry about me." I playfully told her in my usual aegyo voice.

She cringed and covered her ears at the sound of my voice.

"Owww, stop. I believe you. My ears will bleed." I hit her playfully on the shoulder.

"You sound more awful than I am on aegyo games. Let me remind you that." I pouted and she laughed.

Lisa grabbed my arms as we both sat down with the girls.

Then, my eyes wandered on the room.

It was then that I realized that Jimin wasn't there.

Lisa must have noticed because she whispered something on my ear.

"Your beautiful namja went out a little while with Chanyeol sunbae and Yugyeom."

She looked around before whispering again to my ear.

Her action got me curious.

"Jimin sunbae seemed mad."

My brows furrowed.

"Why?" I mouthed and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Soon enough,  the three guys,  one being Jimin walked in the room and truth told,  Jimin looked pissed off.

"Oh,  Taehyung sunbae is now with them," she muttered.

After a while,  I saw Jimin scanned the room and his eyes landed on mine.

My breath hitch at the sight of him.

He will always look like an angel to me.

He was staring at me for a few seconds before I noticed Seulgi coming to his direction.

But before she can even move closer,  I noticed Taehyung oppa pulled Jimin and walked towards our direction.

And then,  I heard Taehyung sunbae called my name.

"Rosé-ssi!" he said while the two of them move towards our direction.

Jimin looked away while Taehyung oppa beamed at us happily.

"Annyeong!" he greeted and all of us bowed including the rest of the girls. Some girls were bowing nervously while the others were squealing.

Oh God, is Taehyung unaware that his actions are stirring up the hearts of his fellow idols?

He and Jisoo unnie are really alike.

"Rosé-ssi,  long time no see."  he greeted.

"Ne,  sunbae." I smiled.

Soon enough, the other idols went back to what we were doing while Lisa sat with them.

I scratched the back of my head when I noticed Taehyung oppa moved a little to give us space without making it too obvious with the others.

I guess Taehyung knew what happened yesterday because it was obvious how he didn't allow Seulgi to come closer to Jimin this time.

I don't know if this is Jimin or Taehyung's idea to make me feel better but I appreciate the action.

I looked at Jimin and he seemed a little dejected. I guess he's thinking that I was still mad or that I don't want to talk to him so I decided to get his attention.

"Annyeong,  Jimin oppa." I flashed my smile on him and he looked taken aback by my sudden action.

Yep,  I'm calling him oppa because nobody can hear us.

I waved my hands chuckling at his reaction.

A smile crept on the corner of my lips when I notice him blush.

What the hell,  why is he blushing?

"Annyeong, Chaeng." he greeted back using my nickname.

And then I noticed him bite the corner of his lips and his face looked a little relieved.

"Are you going to stay here until we finish?" he asked.

"Ne. I'm going to watch Lisa..." I stated. "And my handsome namja." I added as I bite the corner of my lips.

He blushed more at what I said.

"Chaeng, about yesterday..." he started and I cut him off.

"Forget it. It's fine. I'm sorry for acting a little stupid" I shyly admitted as I looked at the ground.

"Aniyo. I should have been more considerate with my actions since I know how you feel about me and her. I'm sorry."

My heart beats crazily at what he said.

I'm so lucky to have this man. I must have saved someone in my past life to deserve someone like him.

Before I even knew it, I fixed his jacket, forgetting the people around because I can see his shoulder.

"Stop showing some skin, you little piece of shit. I swear I'm gonna tape that jacket on your camisole so you would stop being such a tease,  you flirt." I thought on my head but I heard him chuckle.

I looked at him and saw his amused expression.

I covered my mouth after a realization came to me.

Fuck, did I said that out loud?

"You did," he answered and I grunt after realizing that I said that out loud as well.

"I heard that, and for the record,  I agree with you, Rosé-ssi" Taehyung said butting in before he moved back again and I almost covered my already red face.

You really are stupid,  Chaeng. I frantically thought and I felt Jimin's hands pinching my cheeks.

"My babe really is so cute," he whispered and I was afraid I'd faint in nervousness.

By then, I noticed a few eyes staring the both of us.

"Yah, some people are already staring. Stop making my heart flutter." I whispered lowly but enough for him to hear.

"I don't care. Let them stare. They are just jealous because I love my girlfriend." he stated and my eyes looked up as I stared at him shocked.

"What?" he said as if he said nothing when I can no longer feel my heart because I was sure it run out of my chest a little while.

"Stop being so adorable or I might unable stop myself and kiss you, right here,  right now." he stared at me and before his words sunk in, I heard their choreographer called them and soon enough, the rest excluding me, Jihyo and Taehyung were moving back to their position to practice.

Before they begin, Jimin rushed back to our direction pretending to get something beside me but he actually just whispered something before going back to his position smirking.

Taehyung was chuckling and nudging me by the shoulders while I sat there blushing real hard because of what he said.

I was glad Jihyo didn't hear anything because she was sitting a little further away from me and Taehyung.

I looked at the ground after remembering what he said.

By the way,  you looked so hot on that dress, babe. Wait for me later. We'll have dinner at our place.

I looked down and clutched my chest.

I'll trust you Jimin. As long as you tell me that you're mine, I'll hold on to us. I told to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 14
A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your own risk. Started: 18.01.01 Ended: 18.0...
1.4K 84 14
I don't want to spoil the whole stry here by giving a description about what it is:( But why not a little hint? as always Y/N here is getting married...
9.7K 405 28
jaywon | fantasy-romance [ book two of lover's gardenia ] * edited after breaking a deal that was kept hidden by the two, both of the males kept t...
48.2K 1.4K 32
Min Soojin is a rising star in Seoul. She is the newest actress that everyone's talking about. So, when her manager asks her to start dating Kim Hanb...