The Story of the Other Origin...

Da Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 47

10K 225 8
Da Katherine101

* Anastasaia's P.O.V  *

I woke up the next morning and got up , throwing on jeans and a sweater . I walked downstairs and Trevor had made breakfast .
" I hope you like pancakes . " he said .
" Oh . Thanks ." I said , suprised . 

I ate and we talked more . I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up , Trevor was staring at me .
" Do I have something on my face ?" I asked .

" No , it's just ... you're so beautiful . " he said .
" Oh . Uh ... thanks ... " I muttered , sitting up .

Before I knew it , Trevor was kissing me , pulling me close against him . I pushed him away but I was human now and I wasn't that strong . Trevor looked mad .

" TREVOR ! " I yelled .
" Elijah doesn't care about you ! " he said .
" That's not true . " I said .
He grabbed his phone and showed me a video . Elijah kissing Rose in a hotel room .

My voice choked in my throat .

" No . " I said.
" That's filiming live . " Trevor said .

I picked up my phone and called Elijah and when I did , Elijah's phone in the video rang. I threw the phone down breaking it . Then Trevor pulled me into another kiss and I was just frozen in shock .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I was talking with Rose , when she pushed me against the wall and kissed me . I was in such shock that I had to let my mind process what was happeining and I pushed her off through the other wall . She set me up !

* Anastaisa's P.O.V *

I'm done with this . I said . Trevor was till kissing me and trying to ... drink my blood. Hell naw . Good thing for Stefan , who walked in looking for Elena's phone because she forgot it . He tackled Trevor and helped me off of the floor .

" Are you alright ? " he asked .
" No . " I said .

He pulled me into a hug and just held me while I cried .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

337K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
328K 6.1K 45
Victoria Petrova has a history that started the second she met the Mikaelson Family. In order to escape the ghosts that haunted her for 900 years she...
48.2K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...