Protector (sequel to lost)

Від Slycat99

Sora spent a long time away from the village and her friends and very rarely wrote to them. She trained in th... Більше

Packing up
The jorney home
marshmallow in my face
I guess i have changed
A/N (important)
they burnt down my apartment
fawn, and boyfriend
A/N which do you like most?
A/N shenshi and Aisura new looks
MASARU
The one who saved me
You will die here
The loss of a friend
Shenshi's funeral
Flowers
Suicidal friend
A wish
Lesson on the third hokage
Naruto's return
Why is life so cruel
Being cheesy
Tracking the akatsuki
My ancestor
Why now
His name is Mitsou
Tobi and Zetsu
Meeting the therapist
Aisura wakes up
Date
Yamato and sai
Hot springs
Nightmare
Caught by orochimaru
First day back with the smake.
Ena
Fever
Back to the leaf
Out if the hospital
Ena goes to the academy
Ena's dad
Called mum
Letters
Asuma's revenge
Cemetery
Bullies
Escapists
Capturing escapits
TI back in order
Three tails mission
Three tails stolen
a worried warning
Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji
You're not bad
Don't test me
Important A/N
Talking to academy students
Cleared
What a drag
His test
torture
Is that the best you got
Lost
Deep sleep
Water spring
Shikamru meets Yasu
Stuborn
Ena belives
A/N please read
A trip out of the hospital
Photos
(A/N) update on me
the kid will get killed
Out of the hospital.
A deal
Into the rain.
side by side with jiraya part 1
side by side with Jiraiya part 2
two toads
A/N New book?
Genjutsu
death
is hope wort it
Sasuke helps
we're not that different
leaving Sasuke
Pain enters the village
protecting the leaf
Fighting with Ibiki
feeling emotions freely
Searching for the real pain
Rescue from madara
Lord Danzo
the war begins
Battlefield A
reincarnation
sealed away
Infomation from clones
front lines
Hisha treaty
Bs Madara part 1
Vs Madara part 2
Ten tails
this is only just beginning
Sensei
old man
Red barrier
Sealed
Hero
Kage
Madara and tentails
Fight
Fight end
Love
Question

Fighting Sora

1.2K 33 5
Від Slycat99

The leaves crunched underneath Sora's feet as she began walking away from the bloody scene. She completed her mission like she was suppose to but what she didn't know was her sensei was closing in on her. As she walked away from the scene the small team of ninja that were trying to get Sora back ran at top speed praying they could get to her in time.   

Soon the did catch up with her and landed in front of her making Sora stop in her tracks. Sora looked to Yuki and she bowed her head feeling like she betrayed Sora. Sora just looked at them with a blank expression and she went to walk away but had to quickly jump back when her sensei aimed a punch at her.

Sora looked around analysing the situation and then her gaze went back to her sensei. She pulled out her two blades and held them firmly in her grasp. She leaped off the ground and went to strike at Tatsuo but he easily dodged.

"I don't remember training you to be this weak Sora." He mocked.

However Sora being in the state she is she was unable to be riled up. She was once again about to attack Tatsuo but she suddenly froze and just stood in one place looking at nothing. Aisura was standing to the side with a slightly strained look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Maki asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"It was harder to put her in a genjutsu than I thought." Aisura said.

Sora soon released herself shocking Aisura. He slight stumbled back. Sora leaped off the ground and attacked Aisura and he struggled to keep up with her moves. After about 3 minutes of fighting Aisura was knocked out but before Sora could do anymore to him Maki stood in front of Aisura. Sora looked at Maki making her gulp nervously. Sora disappeared and reappeared behind Maki knocking her out leaving Yuki and Tatsuo. Sora did multiple hand signs sending Yuki back to her home leaving just Tatsuo.

"It's been a long time since we spared Sora." Tatsuo said with a smirk.

Sora looked at him than ran at him holding her two blades however they were knocked out of her hands and Tatsuo aimed punchs at her and she narrowly dodged them. Soon Sora's eyes soon morphed showing her kekkei genka and Tatsuo only smiled.

"I was wondering when you were going to go all in." Tatsuo said.

Soon the surrounding area turned to ice. Tatsuo held up his fist. An ice pillar went at him but his fist was engulfed by a blue fire and he punched the ice pillar shattering it. Multiple more went at him but he shattered them all. Tatsuo smiled at Sora but she turned to the two that where knocked out and her eyes slightly narrowed. Tatsuo's eyes widened realising what she was planing on doing.

"Sora that's your friend your old teammate. You use to tell me how much you wanted to protect him. Don't do this you'll never forgive yourself." He spoke.

Sora just spared him a single glance before looking directly at Aisura. The air around Aisura dropped and he began to go blue and began to shiver. Sora kept looking at him while Tatsuo was focusing more chakra into his fist. If he was going to stop Sora from making the worst decision in her life he had to knock her out in one go.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.9K 2K 51
Kimura Uchiha was always a good person. She was kind to others, unlike some of the villagers. So why is it that she had to lose her entire family, he...
78.2K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
212K 6.3K 43
Tsukino a 12-year-old from the ANBU root, trained by Danzo. She's emotionless or that's what it seems like on the outside. She became emotionless lon...
69.7K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...