FF - Wajah Tum Ho

By fuggisrockstar

I am Abhi and she my life Pragya. Age doesn't matter infront of our love. I love her and my love is enough fo... More

Teaser
Dream and Reality
MyPragya
A Cup Of Coffee With Her
Abhishek Mehra - A Closed Book Which Is to Be Opened
Knowing Him And Knowing Her
She Won't Let Me To Be Alone
She Need His Presence In Her Life
Realizing The Feeling
Her Dilemma
Is This Reality Of Our Life?
My Love Belongs To You
Half Truths
Wajah Tum Ho... Sirf Tum
Teasing Or Testing
Teaser - Love On Air - Coming Soon
Result of Detectivness
Cute Tom & Adorable Jerry
I'm Yours and You're Mine - Forever
Our love Is Pure
The New Beginning
Yes, Let's Get Married
Finally! Mr. and Mrs.
The Entwined Journey To Future
Husband & Wife Or Romantic Lovers
One - In All Sense
Couple Cuteness Overloaded
Facing The Ups & Downs
Insecurities In Love
The Family Love
Life Is A Teacher
New Happiness
Deep Down Fall
You're My Need
Giving Back His Passion
Wajah Tum Ho

Shocks And Surprises

1.9K 222 134
By fuggisrockstar

Uffo! Long gap of updates! How are you guys? Ok firstly thank you to all the readers who supported this story to reach 18k+ views and 2.82k+ votes. This is my first story crossing this milestone and it was all because of you guys, the lovable readers.

Getting back to the story

** Delhi University **

Pragya entered the college and the flash of her past memories flickered on her mind. That was the same college she studied and this was the same college where her father was working as the senior professor. Whole college doesn’t know this fact, that Pragya was Professor Ram Arora’s daughter, because he thought that she shouldn’t get any added advantage because of her father is a professor in the same college. He was one strict teacher in her life, and today that strictness made them to be apart.

It is two years she stepped out from her house and settled in Mumbai, she tried a lot to meet her father but she didn’t have that dare to face him again. When she came to know about the guest seminar here at Delhi, she was happy that she got an opportunity to meet her father, the other side she worried whether Abhi wouldn’t allow her to go there. Later she realized Abhi doesn’t know that her father was working in that college, so she hoped she could hide it from him.

She stepped inside a class room which was her class room once, and seated in the first bench which was her place in the past. The delighting college days wavered in her mind, and she got reminded about Abhi and their days in the college at Mumbai.

I'm sorry Abhi, I really feel guilty of hiding that Papa was working in this same college. if you come to know about this you won’t let me to come here. I know it is because you care for me but for me this is the only chance I can see my father and I miss him. Hope you understand me when I say you the truth

Her thoughts were broken by the professor Disha entering inside the room.
Mrs. Pragya Mehra?Disha entered asking her.
Pragya wiped her tears immediately and nods with a weak smile.

“Nice to meet you Pragya, just now came to know that you're the former student of this college. Really this would very encouraging to the students” Disha happily said her.

“I would be really happy for this opportunity. By the way, I'm sorry, may I know about you?” Pragya prompted about her introduction.

“I'm Disha Sharma. I'm Mathematics Lecturer here and happy to inform that I'm going to accompany you throughout the seminar”

“Oh so nice of you Disha, then what are we waiting for, shall we start to the literature hall?”

“Sure Pragya”

Disha and Pragya left the classroom and moved to literature hall for the seminar.

** At the College Entrance **

A car entered and parked at the nearby parking lot. The staff, principal neared the car and was eagerly waiting for the person to welcome.

Abhi stepped out from the car and the staffs warmly welcomed him with the bouquet. Abhi was overwhelmed by the welcome and also this for his first time he was gaining such appreciation and attention.

We are really happy to welcome you Mr. Abhishek Mehra” The senior Professor of the college welcomed Abhi.

Abhi smiled and turned to face him, whereas the surprised shock of his life was infront of him. The senior professor was none other than Pragya’s father Mr. Ram Arora.

‘Am I dreaming or is that true? Ram uncle? Pragya’s father? In this college? Why Pragya didn’t say about this to me? Wait a minute! She was also here only for seminar. So even after knowing everything she didn’t say me the truth, instead she hided and came here. God! Did Pragya meet her father? What if he had behaved rudely with her? Come-on Abhi is that so means Pragya would have definitely called me! Let me wait and see what was actually happening around me’

Abhi was busy in his thoughts, Ram, gently touched his shoulder and brought him back to reality.
“Mr. Mehra we welcome you” Ram again welcomed him, this time Abhi reacted.

“Thank you so much Unc… Sir, it would be really grateful if you call me Abhi. Mr. Mehra was too formal” he tried to cover up his embarrassment of staring at him with lost in thoughts.

The staffs smiled and even Ram acknowledged it.

“Sure Abhi. Nowadays all the people wants to hide their ages. So calling out by name, seems to be a trend to show there are young” Ram chuckled and handover the bouquet.

Abhi got the bouquet with smile “Sir, I'm really young. I'm not hiding my age” he pouted by pretending to upset and the other staff laughed by his antics.

Ram gently patted Abhi’s shoulder and smiled “I could definitely see that you're very young. And I'm really happy that in this young age, you're achieving good, and still you're running to achieve your dreams. This would be the best inspiration for our students

What else could be the best appreciation for Abhi than getting such a commenting appreciation from his father-in-law, whom had broke all his relationship with his daughter, only because she loves Abhi. He wondered how he would react if he recognizes him as his son-in-law, his daughter’s husband.

“It’s really overwhelming by hearing your appreciation sir. So shall we start our day?” Abhi asked gesturing as getting inside, Ram nods and they moved inside.

They walked to the Music hall, Abhi and Ram was talking to each other happily, and they started to mend with their conversation.

He was young and achieving great in this age. I feel good for it’ Ram thought while guiding Abhi to the Music hall.

** Music Hall **

“Good Morning Students” Ram greeted the students.

The students greeted him back with the huge smile in the face of seeing Abhi there.

“So, the Music Workshop was going to start in few minutes, and at the end moment we has to change the Singer, who was suppose to come here. but I know very well that you all would be happy to see your favorite Abhi here?” Ram enthusiastically asked the students, whereas Abhi wondered seeing him.

Is this the same person who asked his daughter to step out of the home, just because the society won’t accept our love? Yaar! He was totally different to students here. it means he has two faces. Professor and Father! Now I could understand why Pragya was very much friendly and why she used to always say that her father is her inspiration to become the professor’

“Abhi, the student are all yours and I wish they could learn music and some good things from you” Ram said happily.

“I will train them what I know and good things, sir I'm not that much better to teach good things to others. I'm just a normal person” he politely replied.

This is also a kind of good thing Abhi. You’re a successful singer and still you're not getting abide to the pride, instead you're humble. Students have to learn this” Ram patted his shoulder.

“Thank you sir it means a lot for me”

Later Abhi engaged with training the students and whenever a bit of time, he had a conversation with Ram.

It was lunch break time; Abhi was sitting inside the cabin which was arranged for him.

I really miss you Papa. Today Ram uncle is making me to think about you a lot. If you were here really I would have spent my time with you, sharing my life moments. Why you left me Papa? Why? After Pragya’s arrival, she started to fill all the void places in my life. She used to by my mom, she used to be my papa. But she always says that no one can take the place of parents and today I realize it Papa. Ram uncle was an awesome person, still I couldn’t understand why he was different to his family’

His thoughts got broken by hearing his mobile ringing, with the name flashing ‘Fuggi

“Hello” he said in monotone, as he was really upset that Pragya didn’t inform him about her father was working in the same university.

(Abhi) she whispered and her voice was shivering.

Abhi realized her tone, and he could definitely say that she was crying. ‘What happened? Why she was crying? Did she met her father? Ask her Abhi!’

“Pragya? What happened? Why are you crying?”

(I'm sorry Abhi. I'm really sorry) she mumbled which wasn’t clearly audible to Abhi

“Pragya I couldn’t hear you clearly. Say properly what happened” he stood near the window.

(I hide the truth to you. I didn’t say it to you because I feared you would stop me)

“What was it?” he asked her ‘I know you couldn’t hide it for so long, but why was she crying?’

(I came here for Seminar naa...)

“Yes, to Delhi University”

(Papa also working there only. As Senior Professor. I hide it from you because I thought you would stop me coming here, and you would worry that Papa might hurt me)

Abhi smiled widely hearing her explaining like a child. She is fragile from heart and he knew it always. As same she guessed him right. He would have never allowed her to meet her Papa alone. Now she came here and thankfully he was also here, he thought it as a wonderful opportunity to patch up their relationship.

“You was right Fuggi! I'm really angry for you, that you hide this much big truth from me. but today I'm in good mood, so I forgave you” he said in a coolest manner which confused her.

(You just forgave me?)

“Yes”

(How? What was the special day today and why you're in good mood?)

“Because I met someone special to me today, because of them I'm really happy. But don’t know the person would happy or not after knowing my real identity”

(you're confusing me Abhi! who are the one you're talking about?)

“Where are you now?”

(Near the canteen of the university)

“Ok wait there” he ended the call and she stood there clueless.

What happened to him? He asked me wait here as he was going to come here and meet me! why he was happy? Whom does he meet?’

Within few minutes, she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned and looked at the person.

“Hi Fuggi!” he winked smiling at her.

“Abhi you here?”

“Yes I'm here. but I didn’t follow you. actually Armaan’s person who was suppose to come here for workshop met with accident, so I came here”

“You didn’t inform me” she asked angrily

“Madam! You too didn’t inform me something important, remember. By the way I thought to surprise but you gave me the shock of life”

“I was worried. Wait, shock? What shock you're talking about?”

“Actually before you confronting about your father, I have already met your father here”

“What you met him? What did he say?” she asked worried impatiently.

“Relax Madam. Answer me properly, what did you said about me to your father?”

“I said him that I love Abhishek”

“That’s it. You didn’t show my photo or you didn’t say anything about me further?” he asked her pointedly pretending to be upset.

Come-on Abhi, don’t be silly, I said about you to my father, at the last moment of my marriage. In that, where could I show him your photo and what should I tell him further? You're just a student at that time” she countered him back.

If any could spend time to paused their work and notice Abhi and Pragya they could have definitely say they are cutest couple arguing adorably.

“Oh Yes! He didn’t see me I think so. He didn’t recognize me Fuggi! He was very sweet with me. you know he was good in singing too. We both sang together” Abhi said happily.

She was surprised to hear that her father doesn’t recognize Abhi, but she was really happy that they both mend with the proper bond. Added to that she saw one more thing, that is Abhi’s happy face while he was saying that her father was singing along with him. She still remember him saying that he always wants his father to be with him and sing along, but unfortunately his father was no more. But today she could say he would have felt his father in her father.

“Papa, sang along with you?” she asked controlling her flooding emotions.
“Yes he said, he was bathroom singer, but I think he could become my competitor you know!”

Tears filled her eyes, and she doesn’t know what she could ask or say further, seeing him happy and praising about her father. ‘Why Papa wasn’t like this with me? Papa sings? I have never heard it! Even being with him in those 25 years, he never mends with me like this. Why Papa, you didn’t let me to be close to you? Why? Now we both were away for long, will you think about me? Do you miss me Papa?’

“Hey Fuggi” he touched her shoulder, same while wiping her tears.

She blinked and looks at him “I'm really happy that Papa was good to you. And I wonder whether he would be the same if he comes to know about you” she chuckled.

“Point! I too wondered about it. Waise you met him?” he asked her.

She thought for a while and looked him, again the tears filled “Yes, far from me. near the staff room. Still running here and there actively, few minutes before. That was the reason I called you”

He could feel her pain, by her voice. The depth of it says that she was longing for her father’s love.
“Do you tried to talk with him?” he asked

She nodded instantly with fear “I don’t have that dare to do it Abhi. I don’t know how he would react”

“Ok fine. now I know him, we can try to patch up things slowly. Don’t worry. You believe me right?”

She nods happily “Do you think everything would be fine as before?”

“Arrey! When this cool Damad (Son-in-law) is there, then my strict Sasur (Father-in-law) has to accept us!” he chuckled and made her calm from tense.

Pragya happily hugged him, not bothering about the environment. “Hey Fuggi! We are in the University still!” he tried to part from the hug.

“What if! I'm hugging my husband. *looked up to face him without breaking the hug* Do you have any problem?”

“Lots of beautiful girls are here, if they see this means? then….” Before he could say anything, she started to beat him, whereas he protested, and pretended like paining.

“Stop Fuggi, I won’t dare to see anyone. All the Indian girls.. No-no, all the girls in the world are my sisters, except you my FUGGI, I pledge now” he said huffing and hugged her. Pragya happily hugged him.

The day went really awesome as the thought of Abhi met Pragya’s father, was wavering around their minds. Pragya was really happy that at least she could see her father, and Abhi got a chance to spend a day with him.

Evening Pragya’s guest seminar got over and Abhi also done with his workshop. Abhi had texted Pragya asking her to reach near the parking lot, so that they both can leave there by car to Mumbai.

Pragya was standing near the car and waiting for Abhi, and he was coming towards to the parking lot smiling at her.

Abhi” a voice called out, whereas Abhi and Pragya looked at the voice direction. It was Ram.

Pragya worriedly hide behind the car, Abhi moved towards Ram.

“Yes Sir, anything I missed?” Abhi asked him surprisingly

“Oh Abhi I don’t know, whether I have that rights to ask this from you” he stammered a little to ask something from Abhi.

What Papa gonna ask Abhi? and why was he stammering infront of Abhi? God! I'm seeing a new version of Papa here. is this true or I failed to notice’ Pragya thought hearing their conversation.

I respect you as my father. So don’t need formality, ask me whatever you want” Abhi assured him

“Woh! Tomorrow my second daughter Tanushree’s baby shower function and she was your fan too. It will be really happy, if you come to our home” he asked and Abhi was literally surprised by the sudden invitation.

He didn’t expect this coming. ‘What Tanu’s baby shower function? *he turned to look at Pragya with an angry look* this Fuggi didn’t tell me about this *seeing her ‘I'm sorry I forgot’ look* I will punish you for this Fuggi. But now, what shall I tell to him. I has said him, that I respect him as my father, actually I mean him as my father, and this was the first thing he asked, how could I refuse. Wait, did he just said his ‘Second daughter it means, he consider Pragya still. Abhi! It may the play of fate to patch up with Pragya’s family. Let me talk about it with Fuggi first then I will answer him. So now I have to find an excuse for a while’

“I'm really happy Sir for your daughter, and I would definitely come even if you called me just like that, but Sir, I didn’t plan for staying here, first let me find ways for my stay, actually I came here with my wife. Later I will inform you about my arrival” Abhi said politely and gently with a smile.

“Don’t you worry about the stay, I will arrange for you and your wife’s stay in my house itself. Tanu would be really happy hearing your arrival. She used to hear all your songs”

Another shock of the day, staying in their home, Abhi looked at Pragya who was hiding behind the car ‘What to do now?’ she gestured and Abhi gave ‘I'm caught’ look

“In your home? Sir it would be trouble for you….”

“No Abhi, if I had a son, will I find it as a trouble?”

That’s it Abhi doesn’t know what to say as an excuse, he looked at Pragya helpless, whereas Pragya took a deep breath and gestured ‘All is Well – Accept his Request’. Abhi nods and turns to Ram.

“Ok sir, if you're happy this much about me coming to your daughter’s function, then sure we will be coming” Abhi smiled.

Ram shared his address with Abhi and left the place assuring him that he will check with the arrangement for their stay.

Abhi moved towards Pragya and both stood there with the confused thoughts with the events happened in a single day.

I don’t know how I gonna handle this situation, I'm going there with Pragya. With me however the family behaves I will tolerate, if they behave rude with my Fuggi, then I'm not going to spare anyone’

how would papa react seeing me there as Abhi’s wife? Will he behave normally? Or will he ask us to go out from the house? If with me it’s ok, but I won’t let anyone to ill-treat my Abhi’

Ram entered inside the home and informed that a special guest is coming here for the stay and let the servants to take care of arrangement, under Sarla’s supervise. Tanu was tempted to know who the new special guest was, even Nikhil wonders.

Ram took a photo frame from his cupboard and smiled
Everyone are happy to welcome their special guest, but I'm literally excited to welcome my daughter, My Pragya, Also my son-in-law Abhishek, no-no he said he means me as his father, then he is my son Abhi, I'm excited to welcome you both home. he kissed the photo and wiped his tears

To be continued…

So how was the update? Shocking? Surprising?
Do vote and share your views.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
77K 3.2K 11
Pragya was married to Karan and thought to give a chance for their marriage life. When Pragya miserably fails in her marriage life, how her life chan...
5.1K 449 2
She came to stop a mistake But unfortunately it turns the situation even more unexpected This leads a drastic change in his life. Her dilemma between...
14.1K 942 4
He loves challenges and that lead to meet her in his life? The Challenge is to kiss her? How the kiss turned one's Luck and other's Love was the stor...