Till There Was You ⇸ Camila/Y...

By smolcabello

Some people are saying that, "There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to chan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
THANKYOU!
A/N
IMPORTANT (!!!)

Chapter 21

13K 443 222
By smolcabello

Wake up. Get up from the bed. Cook breakfast. Wait for Daniela and Camila to wake up. Go out with the little kid and let Camila take a rest for the whole day or sometimes, she will tag along with us if she feels like going out. And we will spend our family day together. Whether it's at the mall, park or amusement park or just at home, playing all day, that's what the toddler calls it. Then we will eat at some diner or restaurant or just call for a delivery for our dinner. And after that I will spend the rest of the night at Camila's place with Danny still sleeping in between us.

That's my usual routine with Danny and Camila every weekend. And I'm used to do it every Saturdays and Sundays. Justin knows that he cannot drag me anywhere during my family days with Camila and Daniela because he doesn't want to see the kid get sad when I didn't show up during the weekends. But now, it's different.

Wake up. Get up from the bed. Cook breakfast. Wait for Daniela and Camila to wake up. Then wait till Alessandro come over to get my gilrfriend's daughter then he will take her for the rest of the weekend. I will wait till Monday morning before her class starts, and the Italian model will ask Camila to get Danny- he said that he doesn't want drop her off at my girlfriend's place. I always want to come with my girlfriend everytime she picks Daniela up from Alessandro's apatment, but he only want Camila to get the toddler all by herself at Alessandro's place. So I always wait at the parking lot inside my car. And it's a good thing that he's not doing anything to Camila or Daniela yet, because if he did, he will never see the light again.

That has been the routine for the past two months and I should be use to it, since it has been more than ten weeks that this had happened, but no. I swear, I miss the little kid so much everytime her dad gets her from us.

This is the thirteenth week that Danny will be spending her weekend with her biological father and I still don't like him. Not because he is the father, well... that's one of the reason but why I really hate him is because, he took my bonding time with the four-year-old kid. I sometimes wish that he will just disappear and never come back, so Camila, Daniela and I will live the normal life we used to have before.

I'm seated on the couch, fixing Daniela's clothes and pack some of her stuff inside her backpack, that she needed for the rest of the weekend. While Camila is tying her daughter's hair in to a pigtails. "Be good to your dad, okay?" I said as I brush some curly strands of hair that's blocking her face.

"But I don't want to go, Mommy. I want to stay here. I want us to have our family day." She pouted and I can see some tears forming in her eyes. "I don't want to be with him."

"Danny," I heard Camila sighed. "He is your father. Don't be like that. You still have to spend time with him whether you like it or not."

After we saw the result of their DNA test, two months ago. I still can't believe that the result is positive, but I'm not a doctor or something- there's just a part of me that this guy is this little kid's father.

Alessandro immediately called the Latina and asked about the result of DNA test, and when the brown-eyed girl told him that it's a positive, that he is the father. He went back to Los Angeles quickly after his fashion show in New York. He instantly made an arrangement with Camila about their daughter and as much as I want to keep Danny for myself so that Italian guy wouldn't touch her, I'm not in the place to do that. I don't have the rights to keep the four-year-old kid away from her real father.

Sometimes I wished that I'm the biological father of this kid, so that everything is fine- and normal. They don't have to do a huge adjustments.

"Why can't just Y/N be my Papa? I don't like him, he doesn't talk to me of play with me like Mommy does. He always said that he is busy when I wanted to show him my drawings." She muttered out some words under her breath but I can't even hear it properly on how low the volume of her voice is. "I don't want to be with him, Mama. Please just let me stay here."

My girlfriend and I made an eye a quick contact before she gently take her daughter's arm and place the little girl on her lap. "Baby..." She lift her daughter's head so they are looking at each other. "I know you wanted your Mommy to be your other real parent, right?" Daniela nodded her head while the tears started to fall from her eyes. "Believe me I do too. I really want her to be your biological parent. But she is not." I don't like it when Daniela cries because it fucking hurts to see her like that.

"And your father- well showed up after five years... and he said wanted to spend some time with his daughter. That's why we are letting him. He wanted to get to know you and I hope you will get the chance to know him and maybe love him."

"No, I don't want to." The little girl cried and hug Camila's waist as she lean her head on the young mom's shoulder. "Mama, please." She sobbed out and cling on my girlfriend's body tightly. "I don't want to be with him. Don't let him take me away from you."

I haven't seen Danny cried like this before. Usually, she will only shed a tear before Alexander the fucker, takes her away from us the whole weekend- not like this. She's shaking up from crying so hard and the tears won't stop following from her eyes.

"Take Danny please, I'll just give Alessandro a call and tell him that Daniela is sick or just made some excuse so she can't come with him." The brown-eyed brunette said in exasperated tone.

As I lift the little girl up from her mother's lap, Camila stand up from where she is sitting and snatch her phone on the coffee table. She excused herself and went inside the kitchen area to talk to Daniela's father.

And as soon as the toddler is on sitting my lap, she sit up so that both of her knees are on the side of my thighs and she quickly wraps her arms around my neck and stuff her face on the crook of my neck, as she continue to sob out. I can feel her hot tears streaming down on my shoulder.

I can still hear her whimpering and I rub her back soothingly, "Baby, shh. Don't cry, Danny."

"Mommy, don't leave me. I don't want to be with him. Don't let him take me away from you." She keeps on repeating what she said awhile ago.

I don't know why, but I can hear how terrified she is, at the thought of Alessandro getting her from Camila and I. Or maybe I'm just hearing things.

"Don't worry, your Mama will call him and tell tour dad that you couldn't spend the weekend with him. I will not let that guy take you away from me. I will never leave you, baby." I started to draw some invisible patterns on her back and that made her calm down a little bit.

It didn't take long when I hear her a soft snore escaping her lips. I softly rock her back and forth then run my fingers through her curly hair.

Why does Daniela reacts that way when we talked about Alessandro? It's not like we always reminded her every weekend to be good to her father and be polite. When we tell him about that, she will usually just said okay or nod her head then change the subject, like she will tell us about what happened to her school during the week. But not like this. This is also the first time I saw her cry like this. She looks like she is scared at something.

I clenched my jaw when I thought of Alessandro hitting the little kid. Oh God, what if he hurts her? I swear to God, if he lay a finger on her, I'd fucking tear him apart.

"Baby, is she asleep?" I shake my head out of my thoughts and saw my girlfriend for four months- turning five in less than a week, walking inside the living room.

"Yeah, she is." I wrap my arms protectively on Danny's small body.

Yep, Camila and I had been together for almost five months. Time flies so fast, right? We just spent our fourth month anniversary at the park, having some picnic. We didn't do a grand gesture for each other but we enjoyed spending ou day chilling outside their apartment, just the two of us. The two of us, are so close on celebrating our fifth month anniversary. And I'm so excited.

I want her to meet my parents but they decided to extend their vacation and they will be back within this week. I just hope that they will like Camila and especially, Daniela. And I also cannot wait on their special announcement for me. I still think that they will give me the whole company because they will be retiring, that's the only thing always came up to my mind. I don't know what else could be my parents' special announcement is.

My girlfriend slumped down next to me and intertwine our fingers together. "What did Alessandro tell you?"

"He said okay, and it's fine that Danny will stay this weekend with us, because he said that he doesn't want to take care of a sick child." I rolled my eyes at what the douche's response is. What kind of father he is? Not wanting to take care of his sick child, even if it's not true that Danny is sick, he's still doesn't have any concern for her. He didn't even said that he will bring some soup and medicine for his child, but no. He didn't even wish her to get well soon. What a fucking prick.

"What an asshole," I muttered out and Camila lean down to rest her head on my shoulder. "I hate that he doesn't even have any concern for Danny, even if it's not true that this little kid is sick." I scoff and Camila kiss my cheek while she grabs my hand and run her finger on the back of it.

"I know," She sighed deeply. "Let's get her to bed, yeah?" I nodded my head and the three of us, went upstairs... with Daniela still sleeping in my arms.

I tuck her to her bed and place Mr. Chilly next to her as she hugs the penguin stuff animal. I press my lips on her forehead and Camila did the same as we both went back down on the living room.

I plopped down on the couch and Camila went to straddle my lap. She nuzzle her face on the crook of my neck and started placing kisses on it. "Baby?"

She stops for awhile then lift her head up and asked, "Yeah?"

I open my mouth to ask her if she notice Daniela's behavior awhile ago. But then maybe, I'm just overthinking or maybe it's just in my imagiation. Alessandro won't hurt his own daughter right? He wouldn't do anything stupid to her that will caused the four-year-old kid to be scared like that. Maybe she jut doesn't want to be with him. Yeah, that's right. Maybe she's scared that I will leave her because she's always with him during the weekend.

So I slightly shook my head out of my thoughts and asked her a different question, "What do you wanna do on our fifth month anniversary?"

"Eh, I don't know." She shrug her shoulders and said, "Wow, I can't believe that we're already together for almost half a year."

"I know, the next thing we know... we will be celebrating our first year anniversary of being in love with each other." I cooed and lightly pinch my girlfriend's cheek.

"God time flies so fast. And I'll be turning twenty-one in two months and Danny will be five in two months also." She said and added, "I always forget that her birthday is right after me."

"We should start planning about your birthday and Danny's too." I tuck some of her hair behind her ear and I started playing with her fingers.

"We're okay with staying at home and invite some close friends." She said and gave me a small smile. "We don't want a grand celebration for my daughter and I's birthdays."

"And you think I want that? I'll think of something." She was about to open her mouth, I know she will just tell me that she doesn't want huge parties, for the two of them and I quickly cur her off. "But I promise I won't throw a huge party." I lock my pinkies with her and Camila smiles at me sweetly.

"But... we're going to celebrate it outside this place." I told her and she nodded her head at me.

"Okay, can we watch some movies now, mi amor?" I nodded my head at her and she place a chaste kiss on my lips. "I love you so much." She muttered against my lips.

"I love you so much more." I peck her lips and heard her giggling cutely.

God, I'm so in love with her.

-

A loud ringing of a phone woke me up from my sleep. I was going to turn my body around when I felt a weight on my chest. I forgot that I spent the night in Camila's place.

So instead of shifting and changing postiion on the bed, I grab another pillow next to me and place it on top of my face.

"Babe, your phone." I heard my girlfriend rasped out. "Get it, please. I want to sleep." She muttered out.

"That's not mine, that's yours." I groaned and heard the device rings again.

"My phone is in a silent mode, so I'm sure that's yours." I felt her removing her head on chest and as I place the pillow next to me, I saw my girlfriend's back facing me.

I grumbled some words under my breath and I sit up as I snake my hand on the nightstand. I press the answer button without even reading the caller ID. "Hello?" My voice came out hoarse since I literally just woke up.

"Oh, good you're awake. I need your here back in our house in thirty minutes." I look at my phone and saw that it's my mom whose talking. "Hello? Y/N? Honey? Are you still there?"

I rest my phone back to my ear again and said, "Wait... what? Mom? Since when did you and dad came back?"

"Last night, honey. We were kind of expecting to see you here in our house, but I almost forgot that you and Justin are living together in that penthouse." She stop for awhile then said, "Now, you have to go home, because your dad and I- we have some very important things to tell you and we're so excited to tell you a story about our anniversary trip in South Africa."

"If you're just going to tell me that you guys had another honeymoon at South Africa, I'm not interested in that story." I chuckled lowly and lean my back on the headboard. "And what are you going to tell me? You've been saying that for months."

A low growl surpasses the Latina's lips, "Shh, baby... Shut up. Talk quietly please." My girlfriend mumbles cutely then went to lay down on her back and I can't help but laugh.

"Are you with another girl?" I heard my mom asked me on the other line. "Oh, Y/N... you're still hooking up and having one night stands. I told you to stop doing that."

I forgot that my mom knows about my sexcapades, it's not I told her about it, but she caught me not only once but twice, thrice, more than three times- having sex with a girl in my room in our house, then she will give me a lecture of having safe sex. It's not like I know about that.

That is the reason why I decided to move out and good thing my bestfriend, Justin is also moving out of his parents house, then we decided to get a place of our own. Now, I don't even have to worry about my mom barging inside my room during my hook-up session with some random girl because I doesn't live with them anymore.

But that was before. Before... I know I almost spent every night at different places and different rooms and wake up with different girl sleeping next to me, every other day. But just like what I said- that was before. Before Camila and her daughter, Daniela comes in to my life, because when these two stepped in to my life, everything changes. I stopped hooking up with other girls and I started admiring little kids. And it's a good thing for me, at least I changed for the best and not for the worst.

"No, mom. I already stopped doing that, five months ago." I said and glance down at Camila, whose mouth is slightly agape and her hair is tousled on the bed, while her hand is under my shirt that she is wearing, making me tak a glimpse of her toned abs. I lick my lips.

"I doubt that, but if you really stopped your old habit- then that is something I wanted to hear." I can feel her smiling at the other line. "Anyway, we have to see you in thirty minutes, honey. So you better get your ass up. And dress nicely please."

"Why so early? Can we tell me about it later this evening? I have to go back to sleep, I did a lot of work last night that made stayed up all night." I said trying to pretend to be tired and making my voice weak or some shit.

That wasn't the truth and that wasn't a lie either. I did a work last night, a work named Camila. We both slept in late since we had sex for like three hours and she was still wanting to have another round, but I was so dry that I couldn't even bring myself to cum again. So she just sat on my face and I eat her out until cum really hard that made her passed out. I panicked when she fell on my body but she gain her conciousness after ten minutes, I dressed her up then we decided to go to sleep.

I think I just turned my girlfriend into a sex monster.

"Fine, just don't forget about, okay? We're going to meet someone else tonight." My mom mumbled out.

"Okay, okay. Just text me or else I will forget about it." I said while chuckling then I bid my goodbye to my mom and lock my phone.

I place it back on the nightstand and lay my back down on the soft mattress. Camila's back is facing me again, so I pull her closer to me and hug her from behind. "Baby," I kiss her shoulder blades and I heard the Latina groaned.

"Baby, stop. I'm still sleepy and tired." She yawned and slowly turn her body around and tuck her face on my neck. She hugged my waist tightly and place her leg on top of my hip.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep." I kiss the side of her head and she hummed. I started rubbing her back and moments later, she went back to sleep.

My mind went back to what my mom said, I have to dress up nicely because we're going to meet someone else tonight. If she's going to give the company to me, even though she didn't tell me that she would, but I feel like she will though- why are we going to meet someone else.

Maybe a business partners. I thought. Yeah, maybe like that.

I close my eyes and tried to get off my mind of what's going to happen later with my parents, and I drifted off to sleep with my girlfriend still snuggling next to me.

-

A/N: what could it be? 🤔 another character will join this story. so tell me what u guys think.

ps. i love u. a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.3K 44
Camila knows she's only got maybe twenty more years of her life left. She knows she won't live long enough to do a lot of things she's wanted to do l...
276K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
22.3K 616 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...