I Love You - A Damon Salvator...

By MsSalvatore101

Alexis Gilbert, cousin of Elena Gilbert, move to town with her brother and father. Elena is more than ecstati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 5

20.6K 414 66
By MsSalvatore101

Chapter 5-

I was still having the dream, but then woke up huffing and puffing by my alarm clock. My breathing than slowed down and I let out a deep sigh. Stupid dreams I thought to myself. I haven’t had any problems what so ever with my dreams, and now they have me waking up huffing and puffing like it’s reality. I shook my head and continued getting ready for school. I had a shower and then got changed into my jeans, white and silver top and grey cardigan. I let my hair flow naturally down my back and then slip on my white flats.

After I finished getting ready for school, I went down stairs and got some breakfast.

“Chris are you ready yet?” I yelled to him and then he came down stairs and we left for school.

“Hey Bonnie” I said walking up to her and Caroline.

I didn’t even bother to say hi to Caroline. She would just glare and look away. I really didn’t know what her problem was, I mean I haven’t even been here for a week and I already have someone who hates me. And after I said hi to Bonnie she just glared like usual and then walked away. She is so far up herself it’s unbelievable.

“Seriously, what’s her problem?” I said turning back to Bonnie.

“She thinks you’re some kind of threat to her” she said as we walked to class. “You’ve gotta be kidding me” I said stopping.

“Yeah, she’s seen the way all the boys look at you and after her problems with Damon and then her breaking up with Matt” Bonnie sighed finishing speaking.

“Okay, well me and Matt are becoming friends” I said to Bonnie starting to walk again. “What about Damon?” she asked me. “What about him” I stated.

“Never mind, you haven’t even met him, but I grantee that Caroline will be all over him when your around” Bonnie said with a grin on her face.

“You really think?” I said walking into class. “Aha” she said nodding and we both giggled taking our seats.

It was now the last period of the day and surprisingly I have not seen Damon Salvatore at all today. Not in human form, not in crow form. I actually think it was quite handy that Elena ad told me all this information about them and everything else too. I wasn’t even sure if anyone else knew that I knew about the Salvatore’s. I guess I better ask Elena just in case.

It really wasn’t weird when Elena had told me about vampires. I had thought they could exist, I mean after all the animal attacks and everything that I had heard about. Even though I look fragile, Elena knew I could handle this, she knew I was strong enough to handle it. She knew I wouldn’t break down in shock, especially after the fact that my mother was most likely drained by one.

Sure they would say it was by an animal attack, but you could tell it wasn’t even animal that had killed her. My dad and brother most likely knew that too, but didn’t say anything either. They just kept telling me it was an animal attack and every time I spoke about it they got all weird. So I just dropped the subject completely.

The day had flown by fast and it was now the end of school.

“Remember 4 o’clock” Bonnie said.

“Yes, I’ll be at cheer try outs at 4 and I won’t forget at all” I said and then went over to the car to Chris and drove home. After we got home I went straight up to my room and got ready. I went back down stairs and waited for Chris.

“Dad your home early” I said running over and giving him a hug. “Hey, honey” he said hugging me back. Chris then came down stairs ready to go.

“You ready?” he asked me. “Yeah let me just get my bag” I said and went and got my bag.

“Bye dad” I said. “Hang on” he said and then we turned to him.

We then got to the school and Bonnie was standing, waiting for us. I parked and went up to her.

“Yay, you’re here” She squealed in excitement. “Come on let’s go” she said dragging me along and then Chris went to his try outs while I went to mine.

“Okay girls, warm up” Caroline said to the group.

Caroline head cheer leading what a shock. I just hope that her hatred for me doesn’t affect and team. So hopefully she will see past that. And if she doesn’t, I will always have Bonnie to back me up. So I guess I really shouldn’t be worried about anything.

“Now follow my lead and try to keep up” Caroline said starting the music.

Her routine was pretty simple, anyone could follow it, it was more of just dance moves, there wasn’t many tricks or anything like that. I thought she would have made it harder. But maybe that was just me. At one point I looked back to see someone girls confused on what to do next, then we finished

“Okay now let’s see what you girls really got” she said.

“First is Jessica, then Gretchen, , Krystal, Susie, Wendy, Lauren, Phoebe and then we have Alexis” Caroline said with a fake smile and went to see them perform.

Eight people are trying out and only four can make. And after seeing the first 3 routines that they were doing I felt a bit nervous, but thank god I did those gymnastic routines for 4 years when I was young or else I would have been completely lost.

The seven girls were now finished and it was my turn.

“Alexis, it’s your turn. Show us what you got” she said with a smirk on her face.

So I then got up, still a bit nervous and then started my routine. I chose the song Starstrukk by 3OH!3 to dance to. Most of my routine was just tricks back flips, corkscrew, flash kicks, splits, gainers, cowboy tucks and etc. And then I finally ended with a front aerial into the splits.

I then got up and walked over back to Bonnie and the look on Caroline’s face was priceless. She was shocked and stunned and I’m not on to brag, but I was really good and I would have the same reaction as her if I thought the complete opposite.

“OH-MY-GOD!!” Bonnie was saying trying not to yell. “You were totally awesome!” she said as I sat down. “Thanks” I said trying to hide my smile.

“Okay girls, we will just be a minute and then we will tell you if you’re in or not” she said and then walked away with some of the other girls.

After a while she came back and started to speak. “Okay so, Gretchen, Susie, Phoebe and Wendy. I’m sorry but you did not make it. This means that Jessica, Krystal, Lauren and Alexis you guys made the squad”.

“Practices are every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday’s, our games are Friday’s and we practice from 3.30-5.00. We also start next week” she said. “Okay see you next time” she said again.

After everyone left I went straight up to Bonnie and we jumped up and down on the spot excited that I made the team. “I can’t believe I made the team” I said, “I can” Bonnie then said. After moment we settled down and then Bonnie waited with me until Chris finished with football.

And she was right they sucked. I could tell which one was Stefan, because he was the really good one. Then I could tell which one was Chris, because I’ve seen him play so many times and then Bonnie told me who the rest of them were.

“Your brothers so good” Bonnie said eyeing him.

“Yeah, he’s an awesome athlete” I stated.

“And he’s so HOT!” she practically yelled as two 8th graders walked past, causing us to giggle as they just stared at us.

“Why don’t you just ask him out” I said sighing. “Well I don’t won’t to get rejected, plus I don’t even think he likes me” she stated again.

“Okay first of all you won’t get rejected and never will and second trust me he likes you” I said. “And how do you know that?” she asked.

“You guys are always flirting, and I’ve seen him around other girls and he’s not like that with you. Like he doesn’t you guys are always smiling with each other and laughing , basically like how Elena and Stefan are” I said hoping to she will ask. “I don’t know” she said as they finished.

“Look ask him now” I said as he and Stefan were walking towards us. “Hey guys” I said to them as they approached us. “Hey” they said while Bonnie was acting shy for once.

“So, Stefan...” I said trying to think of something so I could leave Bonnie and Chris alone. “Did I show you my new car” I said with a smile and then pulled him along and then gave Bonnie a cocky smile.

We then got to my car and I turned to Stefan.

“Sorry about that” I said and turned to Stefan.

“It’s okay, I read your mind” he said to me.

“So Elena told you that I know” I stated to him.

“Yeah she did. It doesn’t bother you though?” he asked me.

“No, I guess not” I said shrugging my shoulders. “I mean why should it, your no different to anyone else, so why judge” I told him.

“So who exactly knows I know” I asked him.

“Just me and Bonnie” he said and then Bonnie and Chris came walking back over.

Bonnie with a huge smile and Chris with a grin.

“Anyways, I’ll see you guys tomorrow” I said and hoped in the car with Chris and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 1 5
What if Elena has a twin sister. Harper Gilbert. What if Damon and Stefan have a third brother. Theodore Salvatore. And what if.... those two fall i...
16.2K 467 13
❝blood only runs so deep when you're related to vampires❞ *** "What is he doing here? What does he want?" Avery Salvatore asked her father, Zach Salv...
981K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
52.8K 1.2K 44
The Salvatore brothers have moved to town and they are hiding a secret. They are vampires. Damon and Stefan and the two brothers are both after the s...