Juanpa Zurita (Complete)

By stillgone

Just read it. More

An Ordinary Day.
In the Lobby.
The Next Day
In the hall
The Party
The Party (part two)
In The Car
In The Pool
The First Kiss
Authors note
Let's Go For a Walk.
We Need to Talk.
Road Trip
Road Trip (part 2)
Road Trip (part 3)
Road Trip (part 4)
Lele
Runaway
Let Me Explain.
Babysitter
Lost.
Author's Note
New faces.
Sounds like a plan
Answer
I don't know what to call this chapter
Found part one

Found (part two) last chapter

129 0 0
By stillgone

Winter P.O.V

" Juanpa I wish I could go back and take back everything I said and did to hurt you but I can't. I'm sorry for you, and I truly love and care about you. But I get the fact if you can't trust me again and I wish I didn't completely mess up that chance we have or had to be a couple like we used to be. Nothing would make me happier than kissing you and telling being able to call you mine. Remember the day we meet? I said. " Yeah, it was in a hotel lobby. You where getting snacks and I saw this beautiful girl with the browniest eyes trying to carry bags of snacks." " Then you helped me take it all back to my room and things took off from then. But I know that I love those memories and I want to keep making them. I still want to be with you and when I love something I'm determined. Te amo." " I love you to"

Yes I know this was short but I wanted Roche short and sweet. I don't know if I'll make a second book but I'd I do it will be a whole lot better than this one. But if you what to keep up with I guess your just gonna have to follow me ok well bye for now!!!!
😺😀😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 383 13
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ/๐ฉ๐จ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
22.1K 201 23
listen, man, this dude is fine to not to make a story of, so here we are like I can't contain myself. but anyways. I couldn't decide what Au to write...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
759K 25.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...