The Next Day

The next day Emma and i went to go get outfits for the party, the one that Juanpa invited me to. We went to the mall and saw I this amazing outfit with light dark skinny jeans and a cropped dark blue shirt and a white scarf. As we were walking out of the store we saw this girl with long dirty blond hair and brown eyes," Hi I'm Lele pons" "Hi I'm Winter" I said. This must be the girl Juanpa was talking about on the phone. Wait do you think they're dating? I doubt it, I don't think a guy would be that flirty with another girl. But for all I know they could be dating the thought of that sent a chill down my spine, are they dating? I asked myself that question for min. or so but then I heard her say "I'm a friend of Juanpa"

 I herd her, say my body flooded with relief. "Are you going to the party tomorrow?" she asked "Yeah?" I said "well me and my friends Emma and Kimie where about to go to a cafe to get something" No I have to do something but maybe we can get together later" "Ok, " I said.  When we were walking out of the store I heard someone calling my name. "Winter" I turned around and saw. "Erik? what are you doing here:

Erik P.O.V

Wow is that Winter she looks so pretty. The last time I saw her was in grade school, wow she really has changed her hair is a couple inches above her elbow now.  I started to walk to her calling her name "Winter!"  "Oh hey, Eirk its been so long since I've seen you. How have you been" she said "I'm good hey Emma"  "hey". So winter what are you doing here? It's been a long time since I've seen you. what are you doing here "Well some friend and I are here when I graduated me and a couple of friends moved out here so yeah I was just on my way to the cafe with some friends" she said "Well I have to go call my friends so give me your number and maybe I can call you later." "Okay," she says then we can go our separate ways.