The First Kiss

Juanpa P.O.V

She was staring at me i was staring at her. I forgot about her friends and it was like the world melted away, like it was just us. I had to kiss her I wanted to kiss her so I did. Her lips where soft and gentle, the kiss was slow and perfect just the way I thought it would be. The kiss was tender and passionate.

Winter  P.O.V

Juanpa just kissed me I was so in shock I didn't know what to do. All I could do was kiss back, and when I did I forgot about Texas I forgot about my friends and all my troubles it was just me and him.

Emma  P.O.V

When we where drying off we saw Winter and Juanpa kissing, its was so sweet. I'm pretty sure they forgot about us because they where not listening to thing we said finally they broke away from each other. " Hey so does this mean ya'll are a couple now?" they got up hand and hand and said " Yes yes it does." they said. They came over to where we where drying off. " So are ya'll gonna be open about the two of you dating?"  " Well we need to talk about it first. We don't want to considering the all of problems it can cause."

(the next day)

Paige  P.O.V

The next day Winter asked me to take her kitten Shadow  while she went with Emma to see some of her family. I took her to the vet because she said it was time for her check up and let them see her,I would of done it myself if I had the right stuff. After the check up I took her back to our Suite. We where packing up getting ready to go back to our apartments and pack up our stuff there say our goodbyes and leave...