Road Trip (part 4)

Winter  P.O.V

We where almost back to Texas, but we got tired so we decided to stop in Louisiana, but  all the hotels where taken so Emma had a great idea.  " Hey Winter." she said.  " What?"  " Don't you have family in Louisiana?"   " Yeah but what do they have to do with this?"  " We can stay with them. You said that the don't live far from here."  Crap. " They don't but the only one out of all of you they know is Emma and they really don't need to know I have a boyfriend. I haven't even told my mom or my sister's about us yet, let alone my aunts."

  " Well now would be the time to tell them!"    " FINE!"  I called my aunt Jana because she was the calmer one out of all three of my aunts.  " Hello aunt Grace its Winter I need to tell you something and ask favor, but you can't tell my mom ok?"   " So Paige, Kimie,Emma, and my boyfriend Juanpa are on our way back to Texas and we need somewhere to stay tonight and we where hoping we cold stay with ya'll for tonight?"   " We can? Okay well where on our way we'll be there in fifteen minutes."   " Okay bye love you too see you in a couple of minutes okay bye."   " Okay she said yes. Okay lets go everybody get in your cars and follow me."

Juanpa  P.O.V

When we got to Winter's aunt's house the first thing she did was head right for me and Winter " Hi you must be Juanpa i'm Jana Winter's aunt." she said  " So how long have you two been together?"   " Aunt Jana! You said you when't going to do that." I heard Winter say   " Can we just please go to sleep?"  " Okay. Juanpa you can sleep downstairs in the guest room Winter,Emma,Paige, and Kimie ya'll can sleep in the upstairs guest rooms."  Okay. Goodnight aunt Jana Goodnight Juanpa.....