Road Trip (part 3)

Winter  P.O.V

" Could ya'll stop flirting with my boyfriend? Last time I checked I was dating him not you. So both of you need to back off before I get really mad"  " Give us one reason why should we listen to you?" The blonde one said  " I can do better than that i'll give you four (1.) He's  MY boyfriend. (2.) He's NOT your boyfriend. (3.)  He's probably not interested in ya'll.  And four if ya'll don't i'll kick both of your asses all the back to where ever the hell you came from."   " Do it! I dare you."  I mean she dared  me so I kinda had to...  I put my hand into a fist and punched her, nothing bad was wrong until her friend tried to hit me back. That's when I lost my shit...

Emma  P.O.V

I saw Winter yelling then the next thing I know she's in a fight with the blonde girl and  her and her friend. " Winter" I yelled " What the fuck are you doing!? Get away from them your going to hurt them. " No." she said.  " They where hitting on Juanpa!"  " Winter look they learned their lesson the'll leave him alone. Just let them go." " Fine."  After she saod some things to them she let them go. 

Juanpa  P.O.V

 We got bored at the carnival so we checked into a hotel. " Winter why did you do that back there"  " I don't know I guess i'm just scared."  " Scared of what?"   " Losing you. I really care about you and I want to stay with you longer but I can't." I saw a tear drip down her cheek "  "Winter its okay I'm not going to leave you. I love and care about you and nothings going to change about that okay. You know why?"  " No."  " Because I love you."  " I love you too goodnight"