We Need to Talk.

Emma P.O.V 

"Where have you been?" i asked Winter as she walked through the door.  " I was with Juanpa." of course she was with him. " Sit down we need to talk."  " Okay what do we need to talk about some stuff." " My grandma is going to have surgery in two weeks, where going to have to leave early."   " Okay well we can leave to go back home tomorrow morning, and pack then leave.''  "Okay?"  "Ok" we all said in agreement. We will leave in morning and go to the house and get our cars and stuff and leave.

Winter  P.O.V

We spend most of the day packing and putting stuff in our cars. When we got done we decided to get something to eat, I was going to meet the girls at the Starbucks in the mall. I was the first one there, that was a mistake. I was sitting waiting for everybody when I saw Eirk, he walked over to me and sat down. " Hey Winter I've been meaning to talk to you" 

 "Umm well some of my friends are going to be here in a minute, so make it quick" my hands where on the table that was a mistake too he started to grab them. I tried to get them out of his hands. " No I think you need to go I can't do this, I have to go"  He got in my way.  " Is something wrong did I do something?"   " No I need to go now, get out of my way."  I walked passed him and left. I texted the girls and told them Starbucks was off......