In the hall

Winter P.O.V

It was an hour before the party Emma and I were getting ready. "Hey, Emma what are you wearing to the party?" I asked "leggings and a high low shirt with boots. Why? what are you wearing?"  "that outfit I got at the mall the other day" I reply. I was almost done straightening my hair when I heard a knock at the door, it was Kimie one of my other BFF's. She was gonna take Emma to the party that night. There where three girls running around the suite that night getting ready for the party. "Where the hell is my left boot!" I yelled. Finally, i found it, I was done curling my bangs when I put it in a rose braid. I heard a knock on the door...... It was Juanpa.

Juanpa P.O.V 

I drove to Winter's when I got out of my car I  suite and knocked on the door, I could hear what seemed like girls laughing. Emma opened the door "Hey Emma where's Winter?" "She's getting ready she'll be out in a minute. I would let you come in but its a mess in here,so.." It's fine I can stay out here and wait"  "Mind if I keep you company?" "No take a seat" she sat down with me.

Emma P.O.V

"well, you're the famous Juanpa I've been hearing about huh?" "And you're the famous Emma I've been hearing about"I guess that's me. what has she been saying?" he asked. "well that's for me to know and you to find out."  "You know I think she really cares about you" I could see him starting to blush I think I've embarrassed him enough for the day. I get up open the door to the suite "WINTER!"  "I'm coming be there for a second!"

Juanpa  P.O.V 

When I saw Winter walk through the door I couldn't help but smile and stare.......