The Party

Juanpa P.O.V

When I saw Winter all I could do was smile, I couldn't help staring. "Winter," I said as I walked over to her. "you look amazing"  we both started blushing as she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and I looked down at her with my blue eyes. She smelt like vanilla bean and the ocean. We locked eyes for what seemed like forever, finally she broke away. We where all heading out to the parking lot when Winter heard something that sounded like a cat. we decided to check it out when we got back, Emma and Kimie got in Kimie's car and left. We where almost to the party when I realized that  I was in the car alone with Winter! I could ask her anything I wanted. "Hey umm Winter Emma was saying that you talk about me. Is that true?" I know she's embarrassed because she starts taping really hard on  her phone.

Winter P.O.V 

OMG Emma, I will kill you! I texted to my meddling best friend "Winter" I heard him call for the third time. "Huh?" "When I was waiting for you Emma told me that you care about me is that true?" I sigh and say "yes." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Juanpa smile and under his breath say "I like you to" for the rest of the way we were quiet. We finally got to the party the one I really didn't know much about. The house was big it had tons of different things to do. Like a game room and an indoor pool For most of the party, Kimie Emma and I were looking for Lele. After a little while, we decided to split up and look. I was by the pool when I saw her putting her hands all over Juanpa. I was so shocked that I was slowly walking back to the pool when somebody ran by me and thew off my balance. I landed in the pool and before I knew it everything was going black I couldn't  breathe. I could feel two strong arms picking me up........