The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 41

11.2K 247 2
By Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I had a month to go before the wedding . A month and I would be Mrs. Mikealson , the eternally young and beautiful original vampire wife of Elijah Mikealson , the handsome , daring , charming and unmerciful of the oldest family of vampires to ever walk this earth . Not only that but Elijah was THE oldest . He was the leader ... the one who actucally thought before he made plans. The strategic one. I was about to become " vampire royalty " . I had to face the facts ... the Mikealsons ruled the world , because it was thiers to rule if not by seniority alone . And I .... would rule along side the most respected of them all . I sighed . What had I gotten myself into . I loved Elijah . I loved the whole family , but could I really handle all of the stress ... ?

" Hold still and suck in ! " Rebeka comanded , snapping me from my thoughts .

I took a deep breath and sucked in , shrinking my small frame while Rebeka tightened the corset back of a wedding dress . We were shopping for one at the most exspensive store on the east coast.I was told it was where they'd gotten my dresses for the ball too .

" I like it . " Elena said , looking up from her phone .

I looked down at the dress covered in feathers and lace 
" Yeah , if I wanna  look like a duck . " I said , rolling my eyes .
" Next one . " Rebaka ordered as Tatia and Caroline returned with at least 25 more dressses .

" This is endless . " I said .

All of these dresses were either to frilly , to puffy , to feathery or to .... plain .

" Here , this one has princess sleeves . " Caroline said.
I rolled my eyes .
" You guys , I'm not dress me up barbie ! " I said , taping my foot in my slip .

They just laughed and slid me into another mass of white fabric .

" No way in hell would I wear this. I look like a pillow case . " I said , slidding it off.

Caroline and Rebeka looked annoyed .
" What is wrong ? " Rebeka asked .
" It's just ... finally hitting me . I need a miniute ." I said .

They nodded and walked out of my dressing room . I slid on a robe and slipped out the back way into the warehouse room where they kept all of the dresses in stock and I decided to look through them myself . I gasped when I found the perfect dress , fit for a future queen of the vampires . It was so elegant and beautiful . The dress was ivory with short lace sleeves , a low sweetheart neckline and a bow around the torso . The full skirt fanned out with some lace pannels and I grabbed the hanger and slid into it carefully . I walked back out into the room where Elena , Caroline , Tatia and Rebeka were waiting and they gasped , their faces losing color at the suprise . I smiled .

" What do you think ? " I asked .
" It's ..... goregous . " Elena said .
" You look ... magnificent . " Caroline managed.
" Perfect ! I don't think that there's another dance to match it anywhere . " Rebeka said .
" You look ... like a queen . " Tatia said .

I smiled and for the first time looked at myself in the mirror . A beautiful girl , ever as regal as any dictary around the world stood in my place .

" This is the one . " I said .

Everyone smiled and we all had a group hug . When we took the dress up to the counter , they said it was one of a kind . We spent the rest of the day shopping for accessories and then Elena headed to Stefan's , Rebeka and Tatia went to go see Klaus and Caroline went home . On my drive home , I decided to make a stop and I drove for a few hours until I got to the place where our village used to be . It was all still open , but the landmarks had changed . It didn't matter . I knew what I was looking for , so I parked the car and got out , walking through the woods to where mamma used to watch the sunset  . A small stone was there with a worn name carved : PETROVA .

" Hello , mamma . " I said , sitting down .

A tear streamed down my cheek .
" It's been awhile , hasn't it ? " I asked , setting down a flower I picked along the way .

I laughed . I was talking to myself now  . Great .
" I'm engaged . You should be proud mamma . I'm going to marry Elijah  . Elijah Mikaelson . " I said , looking up at the cloudless sky .

" I miss you , mamma . " I said , wiping away a tear .

Nothing. Just the sound of the woodland creatures around .
" I wish you were here ..... " I whispered .

I stayed there for 15 minitues in silence , just thinking .
" Bye mamma . I'm sorry.... " I said and then I walked away , blowing a kiss behind me .

I got in the car and I was still watery-eyed when I got back to the house . I walked through the door and Elijah got up and flashed to my side , pulling me into his arms .
" Where were you ? I was worried . " he asked .
" Just getting a blessing . " I said .
" From whom ? " he asked , confused .
" Mamma . " I whimpered  .

Elijah kept holding me as I cried .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 11.5K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...
312K 7.1K 19
Klaus had never been known to care for any creature, but himself especially not a human. Then he meets Amity Petrova, the thought to be x10 Great Gra...
323K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...