The Wrong Direction Ended up...

By RachTommoForever

Harry Styles was just another first year moving sluggishly through university, until he meets second year Lou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 8

11.9K 167 21
By RachTommoForever

Hey lovelies :) i would just like to thank RikiRose cause you are like the only reason i actually finished this. i got really unmotivated. so THANKYOU!!!!! as always, love you all xx comment, vote, fan <3

Chapter 8

‘What are you doing here George?’ what the FUCK! It’s not like I expected to never see her again, but I never thought I’d see her here. ‘Nice to see you too Harry’ and so she says that exact thing Emily said. Great. No doubt Emily sent her here. What did she tell her? Well, nothing that she didn’t just see through me and Lou holding hands. Oh Lou! My current boyfriend meets my ex-girlfriend by her jumping on me. Oh my god. What did I do wrong to deserve this?!?

So many thoughts running through my head at the moment, I physically shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my head. I sighed exasperatedly ‘George, please, why are you here?’ she just rolled her eyes and finally decided to get off of me ‘I just came to say hi! HI!’ she frantically waved at me. Louis coughed awkwardly, reminding me he was still here ‘oh- uh Georgia, this is my… Boyfriend’ I gulped at the word, I was fine with telling people he was my boyfriend but I don't think Georgia will love the idea ‘Louis. He goes here too, but a year older’.

Georgia didn’t look at all surprised ‘Oh babe, I know, and you know Emily told me’. ‘Hey I’m Louis, as you already seem to know’ he outstretched his hand with a slight chuckle. That’s one of the things I love about him, he’s comfortable with everyone. He can just brush off an unbelievably awkward moment, well, for me anyway. ‘Georgia’ she beamed at him as she took his hand and shook it gently.

Georgia walked with us for a bit, we all chatted, I felt extremely awkward the entire time. I know it’s probably just an innocent visit to see if her best friend was telling the truth about her ex-boyfriend being gay. Fun visit I thought. I could feel Louis’ eyes on me the entire time, my eyes cast on the ground ahead of me. He carefully slid his hand into mine and I shuddered at the touch. Immediately relaxing, I returned the eye contact, causing Louis shudder involuntarily.

His blue eyes sparkling in the afternoon light, his pink lips, looking as inviting as ever, curled into a slight smile. My breath hitched in my throat, he looked breathtaking. Just the simplest things caused me to swoon over him. Georgia, watching the entire thing, just giggled and ‘Awwwwwwww’ed ‘You guys are adorable!’ Lou just chuckled, still not leaving eye contact with me ‘Yes you are’.  This caused Georgia to giggle and ‘Awwwww’ again, and me to blush furiously.

I leant in to kiss him on the cheek but at the last second, he turned his head slightly to the side, my lips missing his cheek and being captured by his lips. I yelped in surprise but quickly melted into the kiss, pushing my tongue gently against his lips, causing a slight moan to come from his throat and for that moment, it was only us in the world. He was the only reason I am here on this earth. I need him in my life, forever.

I pulled back, already slightly breathless, and giggled at him. We continued to walk, fingers intertwined, in total bliss. Hearing a loud cough, we both spun around, realizing we had left Georgia standing there. She walked up to where we were ‘okay, I’ll best be going now. I can see you guys obviously want to be alone.’

She leant in closer so she was whispering in my ear, soft enough so only I could hear ‘be gentle when you tie him up later’ I pulled back to glare at her and she just smiled smugly and walked off in the opposite direction to me. She turned back to us for a second and called out ‘Not too tight, babe. It’ll just ruin some of the fun’ I just chuckled and turned to a confused looking Louis

‘Don’t even worry about it babe’ I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at him ‘she’s looney’. ‘She seems nice. I see why you were into her. You know, before you meet the amazingness that is me’ he was being so chill about all this. I envy that.

I'm pretty sure if his ex rocked up, I wouldn’t be as amazingly charming as he is being. ‘You’re looney’ I muttered under my breath. Taking my hand and giggling, we walked off to my dorm, and with a quick goodnight kiss, I was left with Zayn who was still hungover from the night before.

I lay down on my bed and just thought about everything that happened today. Georgia. Came. Here. And. Saw. Me. With. Lou. And. Was. Supportive? I felt like I was in shock.

I couldn’t even wrap my head around it. Deciding she deserved some sort of recognition for her efforts, I whipped my phone out of my back pocket and dialed her number which I still knew off by heart. I’m not one of those people who deletes their ex from their phone and facebook and everything just because they’re not a couple anymore.  

After a few rings, she picked up ‘Hey Harold!’ she sounded quite excited ‘Hey Georgie. I just wanted to thank you for being so cool about all of this this afternoon. It really meant a lot to me’ ‘oh babe it’s alright. You guys are so cute together!’ ‘you think so?’ ‘definitely. Uh, Harry?’ a serious tone crept into her voice ‘you know I support everything you do, right? You know I won’t judge you?’ ‘yeah sweetie. You really are great, ya know that?’ ‘so I’ve been told…’ we both giggled into the phones ‘okay babes, I gotta go now. See ya soon?’ ‘Course. You will always be my Georgie-Porgie’ she laughed at my ridiculous nickname for her ‘bye babe’ ‘bye Har’ and we hung up.

I threw my phone lightly across the room, sighing to myself. How did I end up so lucky? An AMAZING boyfriend, a freaking awesome ex-girlfriend and a super supportive roommate who is quickly on his way to becoming a best friend.  My life is perfect, and I intend for it stay that way as long as possible.

……………………………..

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Louis’ ringtone on my phone, ‘Boyfriend’ by Justin Bieber, I begged him not to but he just had to apparently,and raced around to find my phone ‘Hello?’ I answered, my voice still raspy from just waking up ‘God your morning voice is sexy’ replied the sweet voice that makes me physically go weak in the knees. The effect this boy has on me.

‘Hey LouBear. No, BooBear. You, my dear, are my BooBear.’ He giggled and even through the phone, the sound engulfed me and made me feel like I was walking on air ‘Then you shall be my HazzaBear. Anyway, I was just wondering what you had planned for today?’ I felt butterflies go into a frenzy in my stomach and I don't even know why he asked ‘I’m not doing anything. What did you have in mind?’ I tried to sound cool and under control when on the inside, I felt like a teenage girl being asked out by her crush.

‘Well I was wondering if you would accompany me on date this afternoon Mr. Styles’ he asked in a posh voice, sounding like he had some serious nasal issues. ‘Oh well I would be delighted Mr. Tomlinson. And where would I be accompanying you to, may I ask?’ I replied in an equally as posh voice. ‘No you may not ask, it shall be a surprise’ ok, the posh voice was starting to get annoying so I replied in a whiney, child-like voice ‘But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Louieeeeeeeeee.’ I pouted and then realized he couldn’t see me through the phone.

Ha I'm such an idiot. ‘Now Harry,’ he replied deepening his voice slightly, sounding vaguely fatherly but still incredibly sexy ‘I don’t appreciate you using that tone with me. Now please get ready, and meet me at our park at 12:30. See ya soon gorgeous’ I blushed furiously at his name, thankful he couldn’t see me through the phone ‘see ya there sexy’ and with that I hung up.

My heart was racing a million miles an hour. I was going on my first date with Louis. Oh my God. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. It was already 11:45. I had 45 minutes til I had to meet him. Okay. I can do this. I quickly undressed and jumped into the shower, hopping from foot to foot cause in my rush, the water was way too hot but I don't care. I need to get in and out as quickly as possible.

After thoroughly washing all the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair, I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran out to my bedroom and began throwing clothes around the room, looking for the perfect outfit for our date. Even thinking about it I felt giddy.

I heard an amused chuckle come from the doorway to my room and turned around to see Zayn standing there, arms cross over his chest, looking at me amusedly ‘Having troubles finding the right outfit for your boy toy?’ something inside me just snapped when he called Lou my boy toy ‘He is NOT my Boy Toy Zayn, he is my boyfriend and if you are not mature enough to deal with that, then I would appreciate it if you left’ I spat the words at him.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I don't know what that was. But Zayn just stood there with his hands raised in front of his chest as to say ok ok don't take it out on me still smiling smugly ‘wow. You got it baaaaddddddddddddd’ he drew out the last word.

‘n-no, I just hate it when people say that’ I mumbled, I could feel I was blushing ferociously. I knew I was falling for him, and apparently Zayn could see it too ‘Mate, no need to be embarrassed. We don't choose who we love, I'm just glad for you it’s Louis. He is a sweet guy’ his voice incredibly sincere.

‘Thanks mate’ I laughed awkwardly ‘now if you could please leave so I can get ready for my date’ I put extra emphasis on the word date. ‘Ohhhhhh so now it’s a date?’ he waggled his eyebrows suggestively. ‘Oh just leave.’ And he did, finally leaving me on my own to get ready. With another glance at the clock, I saw it was almost quarter past 12. Shit.

I eventually picked out my black Ramones t-shirt with maroon jeans and white supras and ran around the room grabbing my phone, keys and black Ray-bans.

At 12:30 on the dot, I arrived at the park to find Louis sitting on a bench, looking around calmly. He was wearing red jeans, a blue and white striped shirt with white TOMs on his feet. He looked.. incredible. His hair looked perfectly windswept, pointing in different directions, framing his flawless face. Pinch me.

He saw me and his face instantly lit up with excitement ‘Harry!’ he waved like a maniac and I couldn’t help but beam at him. He was so childlike, so perfect. ‘Sup Boo?’ he smiled even wider at me ‘So where are we going?’ he rolled his eyes at me ‘Stop being so impatient Styles. You’ll see soon. Now we need to go my love.’ He winked at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me off towards the car park. Where the hell were we going? I guess I’ll just have to wait and find out.

I slid into the passenger side of his car and clicked in my seatbelt. He pulled out and began going through all these random backstreets, I’m pretty sure he was trying to confuse me. Well good work Lou, I had no idea where we were. Sighing in defeat, I leant back against the seat and closed my eyes, letting him take me wherever he pleases. I felt him slide his hand into mine and intertwine our fingers . I sighed in contentment. I can tell this is going to be a good day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
29.2K 919 28
Louis Tomlinson is loud and popular. Harry Styles is quiet and a nobody. They soon fall for each other, unexpectedly. Will there love for each other...
1.1K 35 28
Nothing will ever be the same in Louis life, well not at least when he moves to his new University. That’s the exact place where he meets the mysteri...
6.8K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...