My Heart Beats Only For You |...

By Ramzz005

Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY... More

1 | "Nightmare"
2 | "Cop"
3 | "Second chance?"
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's note
Chapter31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65( revised)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Covers
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Bonus Chapter
Caution:Don't ignore
Important..
Covers 2

Chapter 25

5K 272 16
By Ramzz005

Ananya pov:

Soon I drifted into sleep thinking about Arjun.

My alarm started ringing. I stretched my hand from the blanket and switched it off. I looked at the clock with sleepy eyes. It's was 7Am.

There is a lot of time .. I can sleep for 10 more minutes. I thought. And pulled my blanket close to me.

Suddenly Arjun's words flashed in my mind...

Arjun told me that he will drop me at the Hospital. I should get ready fast. If I get late he will definitely kill me.

I got up from my bed and opened the door. I went downstairs.
I saw Arjun who was preparing breakfast. He was in formals..

He was ready. Immediately I rushed to my room and went straight into washroom.

I came out within 15 minutes. I dressed up in long top and jeans. I looked at the mirror. I applied lip gloss and finished my makeup. I took my earnings into my hands and started slippling them into my ears.

At last I went my wardrobe and took my stethoscope, callletter and apron.  I'm going to Hospital that too in India. I'm really happie.. I smiled to myself and went downstairs.

I searched for Arjun but I didn't find him. I went straight into kitchen but he was not there.
Where did he went?

He must be with Ayaan...
I went upstairs and opened his room door. There was no one in the room. I looked at my watch It was 9Am.

Where this guy went all of a sudden? I went downstairs and walked towards the door. I didn't find his car. This means he left to Office without informing me..

Oh God What the hell is this? He told me that he'll drop at the hospital. I'm a big idiot to believe his words. I wont talk to you Arjun. you should get punishment. I thought

I looked at my watch. I'll be late for sure. Today is my first day and My boss will definitely scold me. What should I do now?

I took my phone and dailed to Naina.

"Naina where are you?", I asked her.

"I'm getting ready. Where are you?", She asked me.

"Naina I need your help. I'll message you the Address pick me while going to Hospital.",I asked her.

"Why? What happened? Where is your Husband?", She asked me a series of questions.

"Do what I say. Don't irritate me.",I said in serious tone disconnected the call.

I'm starving I didn't eat anything from morning. I went to the kitchen .I saw the breakfast prepared by Arjun. I won't eat it.

I went straight towards the refrigerator and opened it. I didn't find anything to eat. Oh God I can hear sounds from my stomach. I should eat something.
I eyes turned towards Arjun's breakfast.

Ananya control yourself you shouldn't eat the food prepared by Arjun. My inner voice suggested me. I controlled myself and went to the hall. I sat on the sofa waiting for Naina.

Soon I heard Naina's car horn. Immediately I got up and rushed to the door.

"Andy it's getting late. Let's go", she yelled at me.

"I'm coming", I said. I took my things and locked the main door.
I rushed towards Naina's car and sat inside. She smiled at me and started her driving.

"What happened to you Andy? You look dull.", She asked me.

"No Naina. I'm fine.",I said without looking at her.

"Something is bothering you. Is everything fine between you and Arjun.",She asked me.

"Don't talk about that idiot. I'm not in a mood to talk about him.", I said in a serious tone.

"He is not an idiot. He is your husband", she said with a teasing look.

"Will you stop this nonsense. Please focus on driving.",I said to her.

"Ok I will concentrate on my work.", She said.

Soon we reached the hospital. She parked her car and we both walked inside.

"Andy please smile Or else patients won't like you.", She said.

I gave a serious look.. "Naina just shut up.", I said and she started giggling.

"Here is your cabin. Call me if you want anything?", She said and left.

I went into my cabin and placed my things on the table. I sat on the chair.

"Mam are you Mrs. Arjun Sinha.", The peon asked me.

Oh God... his name.....is just soo irritating.

I nodded my head in yes. "Boss is waiting for you.",He said.

I smiled at him and went into his cabin. I saw an old man who was having his green tea. He must be the head of the hospital.

"Hello sir.", I greeted him.

"Hello Mrs. Arjun. Glad to meet you. Please take your seat.",He said and I sat before him.

"Glad to meet you too sir.", I said.

"Mrs.Arjun your profile is really good. We are waiting for doctor like you.we are very happie to offer a job to you.",he said.

"It's my pleasure to work in this hospital.", I said with a smile .

"Can I ask you a question?",He asked me.

"Why not sir?", I said. Your father is a well known business man. Your father in law is also a top business man. On the other hand your husband is an IPS officer.

You can start your own hospital right. But why did you choose to work.?",He asked me.

"Sir I want my own identity. I don't want there help. Before marriage people treated me as Suraj Kasyap's daughter. After Marriage they are treating me as Arjun's wife. Where is my identity Sir? I should gain it."

"Yes, I'll definitely start a hospital only when I got some experience.", I said with a smile.

"All the best Mrs.Arjun so..r.ry Ananya.", He said with a smile.

"Thank you sir.", I said and left his cabin.

Arjun pov:

I dropped Ayaan at school and went to my Office.

I saw my team and Mr.Shah waiting for me.

"Hello sir", I greeted him. "Hello Arjun. How are you?", He asked me. "Fine sir.",I replied with a smile.

"Sir press conference is going to start with in few minutes.",Anjalii said looking at us.

Soon the press conference has started. They asked many questions and Mr.Shah was answering them. But my mind was revolving around her.

Press conference continued for more than half an hour. I can't concentrate on this meeting.

I left her alone. I didn't drop her at the hospital. She will definitely be angry with me. How to cool her?

After one hour the conference ended. I really don't know what they had talked about. My mind was not in my control.

Immediately I went to my cabin without talking to anyone. I took my phone and dailed to Ananya.
She was not lifting the call.

I saw Mr.shan walking towards my cabin.

"Arjun is everything fine?", He asked me.

"Fine sir.. ",I said with a fake smile plastered on my face...

"You look so dull Arjun. I noticed that you didn't even concentrated on the meeting.",He said shocking me.

"Nothing like that si...r.",I tried to say but he cutted it off.

"Fine Arjun. If you want to share anything. You can. Treat me as your friend he said with a smile.", I smiled back. Soon he left my cabin.

I sat on my chair and tried to concentrate on the case. But I don't know why I am thinking about her.

I should apologise her. What will she think of me for not dropping at me hospital? I took my
phone and tried again. But there was no response.

She was not lifting my calls. She must be angry with me. What should I do now?

Ananya pov:

I went back to my cabin and started my work. My phone started ringing. I saw the caller Id. It was Arjun.

My heart started beating fast. I want to lift the call and talk to him. But my ego stopped me.
He did a mistake and I won't talk to him.

After sometime my phone started ringing again. It was Arjun again.
God.. why is he disturbing me. Should I lift the call ? Yes I thought.

I was about to lift the call but my phone stopped ringing.

Finally I decided to concentrate on my work. But my phone started ringing again. It's irritating me. I lifted the call in full rage.

"Hello Arjun. What's your problem? Why are you calling me these many times?", I shouted.

"Hey relax Andy. It was me Naina. Not your husband Arjun.",She said.

"Oh I'm so.. rry Naina. I lifted the call without seeing the caller Id. ",I said closing my eyes.

"Andy I need to talk to you.",She said.

"OK naina I will come to your cabin.",I said and disconnected the call.

I went to her cabin and sat before her.

"Tell me what happened exactly?", She asked me .

"Naina just leave it.",I said.

"No Andy you should share. I know that you are angry with Arjun but why?", She asked me.

"I told her everything. She was laughing at me."

"Naina what's your problem? Why are laughing ?",I asked her.

"Ohk Andy just leave the topic." , She said and I smiled at her.

"What about Rahul? Did you talk to him?", She asked me.

"I nodded my head in no. What's wrong with you Andy. He is starving to talk to you but you are not even thinking about him.",
She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry. I will call him now.",I said and dailed his number.

"Hello.", I said.

"Hello Andy . How are you? Forgive me please.", he asked me.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you Rahul. I was angry with you Rahul so I told myself to not to lift your calls."

"Did you forgiven me?", He asked.
"It's fine Rahul. I can't hate you more.I can't trouble you
anymore. ",I said.

"I know Andy you will accept my apology. You can't see me in trouble. After all I'm your best friend. ",He said .

"Yes , you are my best buddy. I said with a smile. We talked for more than half an hour."

"Rahul I'm in hospital. I'll call you later.",I said and disconnected the call.

"I'm happy now.", Naina said and I smiled at her.

Afternoon we had our lunch together . I checked my phone there is a whatsapp message from Arjun.

I opened it. The message melted my heart.

I'm sorry.... Ananya .I'm really sorry..please forgive me..

A smile came on my face after seeing the message.

Arjun pov:

I messaged Ananya but she didn't give any reply. I completed my work by evening and started my car. I went to Ananya's hospital. I should meet her.

I went inside the hospital.

"Where is Mrs. Arjun Sinha?", I asked the receptionist.

"She had left already.", The receptionist replied.

"Ok thankyou for the information I said and left the place. She must be in the house.

I took my phone and dailed her number. She was not lifting the call. Why is she ignoring my calls? She is making me angry.

I drove fast to my house. I parked my car and found that the main door was locked. This means she didn't came. Where did she went? Where is she?

I opened the door and went inside. I throwed my things on the sofa and went to kitchen.

I drank some water to cool myself. I waited for one hour but she didn't came. What is she thinking of me? Am I looking like an idiot? How dare she is ? She is testing my patience. I hate her.

Suddenly I heard a car sound. I went to the hall to see. It was Ananya she was telling good bye to Naina.

Ananya pov:

I completed my work.  "let's go Andy.",Naina said looking at me.

We sat inside the car and she started driving. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id.
It was Arjun. I decided not to lift the call.

"Andy let's go to shopping. She said. Naina I'm tried. Please drop me at home.", I said.

"No Andy you should come.", She said and took me to a mall. We completed our shopping and she dropped me at my house.

I went inside and I saw Arjun he was looking different. He throwed his things on the sofa.
Oh God What's wrong with him?
I should be angry with him but I don't know why is he angry with me? He is scaring me..

I kept my bag on the table silently and  I went into kitchen without looking at him.

I opened the refrigerator and took a waterbottle. I drank water and turned back. I saw Arjun who was looking at me.

I averted my gaze and tried to escape from the spot. Suddenly he grabbed my hand.

I was in utter shock. I tried hard to get out of his grip but failed.
He pulled me so hard. I lost my balance and hitted his chest. He caught my waist and pulled me towards him. I looked straight into his eyes. He is so close to me.
What are you doing? I asked him trying hard to escape from his grip.

How is the Chapter? I hope you Enjoyed it..
Let's see what's going to happen next.. long update..
2300 words... It took a lot of time to write.

Unedited chapter guys..if there are any mistakes please let me know...

Please do vote share and comment. Please encourage me...waiting for your comments...

Stay tuned I'll update soon..
happie Reading..
With Love 😍😘
@Ramzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 36
Siya is an intelligent girl who just finished her schooling and is waiting for her entrance exam results to be admitted to a city-reputed college. On...
4.1K 303 20
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
286K 12.5K 63
Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madly in love with a person from the day she...
42.7K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...