Nerds Need Love Too

By BookNerd305

#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/20... More

Nerds Need Love Too:Trailer ♥
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 1
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 2
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 3
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 4
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 1
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 2
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 6
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 7
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 8 Sneak Peek
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 9
Nerds Need Love Too: Chaper 10 (Dedicated to All my Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 11
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 12
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 14
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 15
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 16 (Dedicated To Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 17
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 18
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 19
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 20
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 21
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 22
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 23
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 24
Author's Note
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 25
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 26
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 27
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 28
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 29
Question: What Makes You Beautiful?
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 30
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 31
Authors Note :) *Please Read*

Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 13 ( Lauren's P.O.V )

31.3K 780 66
By BookNerd305

Lauren's P.O.V 

third person.

"Dam girl, she got you g-"

 Lauren snapped her head at Alize, she grabbed Alize's hair "Go ahead and finish that sentence."

Alize scared, gulped before placing her hand over Lauren's. "I'm sorry" before stepping back, her hand going to her hair.

Lauren turned away from Alize and looked at the picture that was hung up by a pin on the mirror.

They were in the girl's bathroom after the mini cat fight had with Milly. 

Staring at herself, she slowly smiled. "Oh Milly. You're think you're some tough little bitch. Don't you? Hitting me in my nose- job well done. But I will tear you down. I thought I had you all figure out but.. mm." Lauren took the picture off the mirror.

"I will get you back ten times worse" Before ripping the picture of Milly into shreds. 

Lauren has had enough of Milly. Milly is just a pathetic geek that needs to be taught a lesson. 

Fixing her now clean nose, she re-did her makeup, fluff up her hair before exiting out the bathroom. Her minions following behind her. 

Ever since she saw Milly walking in the hallways, with her ragged clothes, her hair in a messy bun, holding her books tight to her chest- she was just the perfect little toy to play with. But when Jessica told Lauren  about her and her love notes, and then she had the audacity to think it was Nick?

Aren't nerds suppose to be smart and think? 

Seriously.. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Milly's P.O.V

Today I was helping out the special kids. Out of all days, today was my favorite day. Helping out special needs kids who couldn't read or write properly. It was something I did rarely. But when I was called I was always grateful. 

Then Ms.Arthur also insisted on helping out this new exchange student from Peru. Which leads to showing him around the school, giving him the basics, rules; stuff like that.. Hopefully he/she be nice.

"Thanks Ms.Lee" I shouted.

Ms.Lee is our librarian here.

 You now how librarian's are suppose to be old and stuff? 

Well she's not. 

She's pretty young for her age, light brown hair, red highlights and wrinkle free- I'd called that young. She's super nice, and one of my friends here. Every since the mysterious letters appeared - I've been meeting new friends. Like Jessi, Sierra, Jean and Kandee. So today I was at the library for Mr.K's book report.

Topic was: Angel's and Demon's.

Flipping through some more pages, my eyes wondered on a blue folded paper. Curious I opened it up.

Since the first time I saw you,

I couldn't seem to forget you.

And lately I seem to find,

That you're always on my mind.

I feel so happy around you,

And I thank God that I found you.

At first I thought of you as a really good friend,

But I realized that my feelings there didn't end..

Closing the note, I saw a black writing.

It read:

We will meet soon.. when the time is right.. 

__________________________________________________________________________

A:N

How'd you guys enjoy Chapter 13 ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
128K 978 111
You're always searching for new books and you think you've read them all. Here's some great books written by even better writers You can even suggest...
124K 3.4K 24
"We always have our Forever, but also have our never" -Tori Adams • • • Major editing :) w a r n i n g: cringey to the max [ started: march 2016...
109K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...