The Story of the Other Origin...

بواسطة Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 37

12.2K 280 17
بواسطة Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

We got off the motorcycle at my house from dinner at the originals and as soon as we got off the bike , Elijah pulled me close and we started kissing  .I picked me up , still kissing me , carrying me all the way to the door . I fiddled with the key while still kissing him and Elijah smiled as he kicked the door open and we headed for the couch . He sat down with me on his lap and I entangled my narrow fingers in his thick dark hair . He pulled me closer and started to work his way down to my neck , while putting a hand on my thiegh .and then I heard a disgusted sound . We paused  and pulled back to see Elena and Jeremey and Damon . I looked at Elijah and he immediately took his hand of my thiegh , pushed me off of him and appeared on the other side of the room leaning against the doorway in one move . Damn . Why did they have to just show up ? DAMN ! It better be freaking bloody important . I sighed .

" What ? " I asked , getting up and crossing my arms .

" Easy. " Elijah cautioned .

" I wondering if I could talk to you ... alone . " Elena said .

I sighed.

" I suppose . Darling , enterain our guests while Miss Gilbert and I have a chat . " I said , walking over and kissing his cheek .
" We were so close . " he whispered.
I smirked .
" They won't be here forever . " I replied , strokeing his cheek .

He smiled and kissed my hand . I turned around and lead Elena into the sitting room upstairs and we sat down on the the two couches .

" What's on your mind , Elena ? " I asked , pouring some tea.

" Well Alaric is dead and he was the only guardian I had left . He was my step father ... " she started .
" I'm sorry for your loss . " I added .

" Thanks . It was Esther's fault . " Elena said .

I laughed dryly .

" Isn't it always . I trust you know my opinions of the bitch . " I said , propping my feet up .

Elena smiled .
" You  took the words right out of my mouth . " she said .

I laughed .

" What does this have to do with me ? " I asked .
" Well ... you're the only realitve I have left . I'm only 17 and I'm legally a minor . So is Jeremey and they might seperate us if we don't have any more family. " Elena said  .

I looked down.
" We are family . Right ? You could become my guardian . You could be my aunt on my birth mother's side . " Elena said .

I sighed .
" So you want me to ..... take care of you ? " I asked .
" Well ... in a sense . " Elena said .
I put my tea down .

" And what about Elijah ? He would be your uncle . Would you be alright with that ?" I asked .

" Of course . Elijah is an honorable and a nobel man . " Elena said .
" And me ? What of me ? " I asked .

" I really do care about you , Anastasia . You're my family . My birth family and you and Jeremey and Stefan are all I have left . Besides , it's been awhile since I had a mother figure . " she said , tearing up .

" I've never had children Elena . I don't know what to do , only what I learned from my mother . The originals ... they'd be your family too and with the wedding .... " I started .
" It could work . Please , Aunt Anna . I'll help you through it. " Elena said .

I sighed .
" I suppose you're an orphan and I feel responsible for you because you are indeed my decendant . I'd be lucky to have such a daughter as you , Elena . You must understand , I will treat you two as my children , for I have no other way to treat you in this situation . My mother was a mother and a friend . I hope it will be the same with us . " I said .

A wide smile crossed Elena's face as she pulled me into a hug .
" It's time I've had a family again . " I said .

" Oh thank you , aunt Anna ! Thank you ! It also helps that my new guardian is an original vampire that kicks ass . " Elena said , giggling.
" Only on the weekends . " I muttered.

She giggled and we linked arms and walked downstairs.

I paused at the top of the stairs .

" Jeremey ! She said yes ! We'll be a family again ! " Elena said .

She ran down and hugged him.

" What is going on ? " Elijah asked.
" Darling , a moment ? " I asked .

He nodded and we walked back up to the sitting room.

" Elijah , darling , love of my life , here me out . " I said , rubbing his shoulder .

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms .

" Well .... Elena and Jeremey ...they don't have any legal gaurdians except ... me . " I said .
" They want you two take care of them like mother goose ? " Elijah asked .
" Like an aunt . Elijah , I know what it's like to be alone and I don't wish that on anyone . Espeacially not my decendant . " I said .

Elijah sighed .
" So I'd be .... " he started .
" Thier  "uncle " . " I said .

Elijah chuckled .
" Well , I suppose we should make up the guest rooms . " he said .
I nodded .

" We need a bigger house . " I said .
" Top of my to do list , love . " he said .

We walked downstairs and Elena and Jeremey were standing there , hopeful .
" Welcome to the Original Family . Don't dissapoint us ." Elijah said .

I smiled as Elena jumped up and down and hugged us . Jeremey hugged me and shook hands with Elijah .

" Isn't that sweet ? You just moved into the lion's den . " he said , sarcastically .

I rolled my eyes .

" I dislike you greatly at the moment . " I glared .

Damon rolled his eyes .

" Aunt Anna , you have a conference with my teacher tomarrow . " Jeremey said .
" Oh ? A what ? " I asked .
Elijah chuckled .
" You need to speak with Jeremey's teacher . Grades , I assume ? " Elijah said .
Jeremey nodded.
" What subject ? " Elena asked .

" History ." Jeremey said .

I giggled .
" Elijah can tutor you . After all , he did live through it , right love ? " I asked , rubbing his hand affectionately .

He smiled and nodded .
" You would've too ,but you were locked in a box . " Elijah chuckled.

I slapped him lightly . This was a strange twist on my strange life .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.3K 642 34
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
13.9K 180 32
Natalia Petrova, older sister of Katerina Petrova or more known Katherine Pierce. One day Natalia is called back to Mystic Falls by none other than t...
113K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
323K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...