Harmony [Lauren/You]

By ezeywolf27

You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little... More

Welcome to Harmony!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Upcoming story!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
*Special Chapter*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue: The end and The beginning
Out Now!

Problem!!

5.3K 69 3
By ezeywolf27

Hey there everyone, so this is not an update I just want to point something out straight. I won't be able to update anytime sooner due to a problem on our internet connection, so I'll be leaving in a short amount of time. Short. So you guys don't worry, I'll be able to write stories even offline, so when I come back, expect that I'll be blowing up your notifications with story updates. Or better, maybe I'll come back with the ending of the story and the first chapter of Camila/You story ;)  I'll repeat again, I'll be gone for just short amount of time. Stay safe, ciao ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.7K 35
Note: This story is no longer being updated. There was an epilogue posted with a time jump, but that is it! Additionally, older chapters have not bee...
8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
144K 5.5K 30
It was just a basic routine recon mission. Follow the person of interest, observe, analyze, and return with evidence. Simple. You could've done it in...
81.5K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...