Midnight Crawler [COMPLETED]

By Vhersatile

WARNING : THIS STORY MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY SLEEPING PROBLEMS AND EVEN TRAUMAS WHEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I DO NOT RE... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New Book Cover!

Chapter 18

395 38 9
By Vhersatile

..............................................................................................

Author's Note

Thank you for all the positive comments and also for the negative ones, all is very well appreciated ! And all the votes and follows, Thank you !  

@eeynee @shinkpop @ladyheart04  @Incess-chan @itsmedumb

..............................................................................................

Mother was alive, carrying the knife.....

*screams

Anne glared her eyes when she felt something in her leg. Anne saw a hand holding her leg, she screamed as she felt she was being pulled by mother,  she saw a bloody hand. A face then showed out of darkness, a face of a true demon revealed its true form, she was trying to let go as I held her hand and was trying to pull her away to let go of that hand.

We are both screaming, I was trying to pull her really hard as I could, but the demon's grip was just too strong, then I glanced my eyes to the demon, her face was bloody, blood dripped into the floor, I could not imagine why mother became like this, mother then looked at me in the eye, she smiled, as she showed her other hand, her hand holding a knife, the unsharpened dull edged knife.

*screams

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

We both screamed, I felt Anne's hand held me even tighter, as I glanced my eyes to the the demon as it moved its hand.

"Ahh, no, help, ahhhhh"

Every strike was devastating, the knife struck on Anne's leg, every scream every time Anne felt the knife, I tried to pull her away, I tried.

We got away, the demon lost its grip on my sister's leg, but it was not yet over, I pulled Anne away, 

"Anne......."

I tried to talk to her but there was no response, I was trying to carry her, but she was heavy, I could not. Instead, I slowly pulled her near the door, I saw the demon crawled near to us, every time I pull Anne, it leaves a trail of blood. I touched the knob of the door, then quickly turned it, it was locked.

I was panicking as glanced my eyes to the demon, its hand touched her leg, but before it did, I quickly pulled Anne. I then pulled her upstairs, I did not know if she was still alive or not. But I still did, we climbed upstairs slowly, the blood dripped in every part of the stairs, but I should continue. 

We were almost at the 2nd floor, I saw the first door, as I pulled Anne's both hands, I quickly turned the knob, it was locked, my mother's room was locked. I then pulled Anne to the next room, Emily's old room. I touched the knob, and turned it, glad it was not locked. I grabbed my sister inside and locked the door. 

I placed my sister in bed, Emily's bed. I saw her leg, a deep wound can be seen, a very deep wound, she must be so strong if she survived this pain, or die in suffering.

"Anne......."

I tried to talk to her as I touched her face, but there was no response. I placed my ear in her chest to check if she was breathing. 

I was hoping she was alive, I closed my eyes as I listened to the sound and feeling the heartbeat, but I heard nothing,nothing but a dead body, she was dead already, I cried really hard and hugged my sister, all my sisters died this day, I cried and cried, as my tears dropped into Anne's corpse,

I stopped crying and silence......

*breaks

The sound caught my attention, I looked at the door, the knife was struck on it. I got up, I saw the blanket and covered my sister's body. Again, my sadness turned into fear, it happened again and again, the knife kept on striking, in and out. 

Then silence.......

*explodes

I looked away at the door, I then slowly turned, the door was destroyed, the door has gone into pieces, then I slowly rolled my eyes, there I saw mother, the blood stains covered her entire body, she was staring on the floor, in her right hand there I saw the knife, her hair was covering her face.

Mother then slowly, moved her head up, when she saw me she stopped for a while, and........

Mother slowly moved her other hand, the hand with the knife, I was cornered, I had nowhere to go, mother then quickly ran towards me with the knife......

*screams

"Ahhhhhhhh........"

I could not dare to look at, that was how I would end, I screamed so hard, that was the end, it was my end.

But,

I felt nothing, I slowly removed my hands that covered my face, I slowly turned, then I  saw mother, but she was not moving at all, then I slowly glared, I slowly looked up, then I saw...

Mother was about to stab me with the knife, but there was someone stopped her, no, there were stopping her. On the left I saw a girl, her dress was wet, the water dropped into the floor, I looked at her face, that time I was sure, it was Emily. On the right, I saw someone, I slowly looked to the right, then, there I saw father. Both of them were trying to stop mother.......

My last hope ..........

TO BE CONTINUED....................

...............................................................................

Thank you for all the votes, comments and follows !

Very well appreciated ! ♥

Vhersatile  ♥

Good night ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.3K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
14.5K 806 34
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...