Loving Eazy...

By BlackHeart716

Join 2 people on a lifelong journey filled with love, lust, hate and heartbreak... In 1974, 10 year old Janet... More

New Book!!
Prolouge...
Moving...
Settling In...
Eric...
New Book!!!
Should I Continue?
I Think We Can Get Along...
"Your Name's Gonna Be Eazy..."
Last Year and New Feelings...
A Ruthless Night (Part 1)...
A Ruthless Night (Part 2)...
Spin The Bottle...
After The Party...
After The Party (Part 2)...
Playing Games...
Very Special...
Cube's Birthday and Eazy's Tragedy...
Graduation and Secrets...
Bittersweet... (Part 1)
Bittersweet (Part 2)...
Goodbye Janet...
"I'm Sorry..."
She Don't Need To Know...
This Christmas...
Christmas Break-Up...
And Then There Were Two...
Hey Guys!
Enter Jerry Heller...
Announcement!!
Something New...
Musicology...
Let Me Make It Up To You...
Talk To Me...
The Talk...
A Slap In The Face...
Making Moves...
Dreams Come True...
Maybe It's Time...
It's So Hard To Give It Up...
Last Time For A While...
Let Me Find Out Something's Up...
Touring
Suspicions
Beating Around The Bush...
Too Much Yet Too Little...
Reunion..
Gender Reveal...
Surprises...
September... (Part 1)
September (Part 2)
Detroit...
What's Done In the Dark...
Must Come to the Light...
Everything Boils Over...
Changes...
Hypocrite...
Wilding Out..
Shock of The Hour..
Unraveling...
You'll Know When It's Time...
Fight Night...
Her Name Was Brooklyn...
Opening Up...
Could This Be Love?...
Crash...
Sympathy...
Rage...
Torn...
Forgiveness...
Fighting For His Life...
Only 30...
A Legacy Like No Other...
Epilogue: Unbreakable...

Sweet and Sour...

529 31 3
By BlackHeart716

*4 years later*

December 31, 1986- 11:00 A.M

Janet's P.O.V

I woke up to the feeling of the plane I was on landing kinda roughly onto the freeway. "Ladies and gentleman, you have officially reached your destination, welcome to sunny Los Angeles time is 11:00 A.M and it's 79°. Please unboard the plane and follow the directions to pick up your belongings." 

I signed happily as I stretched wholeheartedly and almost ran down the aisle to get off the plane. I was so excited to be back in L.A and for good this time. It's been a long 4 years, but I finally graduated earlier this year and I have a degree in music education under my belt. Do I have plans to use it, yes but from the looks of it, I just might be forced into a career in show business after all. Michael told me he's gonna release his follow up to Thriller later next year,which the world's been anticipating forever for now.

I had to keep a hella low profile wherever I went while I was at school. So it felt good to come back to my old stomping grounds. Gina transferred to UCLA when they came back and got her degree in cinematography but she hasn't told me much else other than about her and Cube. They still going strong.

He got his degree last year and hasn't used it to my knowledge. And well that's all I've heard about so far. But they came to pick me up so all the tea finna be spilt hunny. I made my way through the terminal and towards the waiting room. I was already tired of rolling this heavy ass suitcases so I needed to find Gina and Cube ASAP!

I finally saw them in the second row of waiting chairs and Cube looked tired as hell. He was leaning his head against Gina's shoulder and his eyes closed but I don't think he was sleeping he was just on his way. Gina was reading some cheap ass magazine. But luckily she happened to look up and saw me and she screamed.

Cube's head shot up fast and he looked at Gina like she was crazy before his eyes fell on me and they lit up. "JAN JAN!!!" He screamed and ran to me with Gina scrambling to catch up. I laughed and opened my arms up and he crashed into me. Well not crashed but ran to me and lifted me up into a bear hug. "I missed you!! It's been four years!" He said squeezing me tighter. "Yeah I missed you too Shea Butter." I said just to be petty and piss him off.

He let me go instantly with a mug on his face.

"Yeah nigga move, she my best friend and I ain't even got a hello because of yo ass tryna bumrush people." Gina pushed Cube out of the way and we hugged for the first time in 4 years. She still looked good, thick as hell. Cube obviously been good to her these four years.

Cube pulled my suitcases to the car for me and was actually nice enough to get in the back seat so I could sit up front and me and Gina could catch up. "So what's new hoe? Other than the fact that you got your L's and Cube is actually letting you drive his precious little Ford?" He glared at me through the rearview mirror and I laughed. "Bitch you done missed a lotta shit! You know my man is a rapper now?" Gina replied as she turned on Crenshaw toward their condo they bought together in South Central.

I was gonna stay with them until I was approved for this condo in Bel Air. "What? Cube? You mean a professional?" They both nodded and my mouth dropped. "Since when?" "Since he left Jinx and them wack asses and struck up with Dre and Eazy."  Cube's eyes slightly widened as his attention turned to me. I just shook my head and leaned back in my seat. "Eazy...he still goes by that? I would have thought he would've dropped it by now." I laughed.

Cube and Gina gave each other the same look and I know this wasn't gonna be the end of hearing about Eazy...

                             ...

"So they done started a rap group called what?" I asked confused as all hell as Gina handed me a cup of coffee while her alcoholic ass was already drinking a damn martini at 11:30 fucking A.M! "They're calling it N.W.A. It stands for Niggaz With Attitudes." I raised my eyebrows and agreed nodding my head. "Seems fitting," I sipped on my coffee.

"But it's so unexpected. I knew Cube and Ren used to write and spit that shit at lunch but I never knew Dre and Eric were even paying them that much attention to where they would wanna start a group." Gina shook her head. "That's the least of it, Eazy? This nigga done turned into the West Coast Berry Gordy because Dre convinced him to start his own label and shit and that's what they're gonna release their first album on."

I honestly wasn't that shocked. At the end of the day, despite what he did to me in our relationship, Eric was my best friend before everything else, and if there was one thing I was fully aware of, it was the fact that he was smart as hell. So to hear that he done started his own shit, it wasn't really anything I was surprised by. I sipped my coffee again and put it down on her Cherry wood dining room table.

"When's the album gonna drop?" I asked. "Supposed to be some time next year. Girl I don't know everything about what they doing. Me and the girls only been down in the studio with them a handful of times."

"You still talk to the girls?" I perked up. "Yeah bitch we all busy as hell but we ain't gonna let that get in the way of a 6 year friendship hell nah." I laughed, same old Gina. "Sharon still with Ren?" I only asked about Sharon because Lauren and Yella had broken up sometime last year, but they were still good friends, unlike me and Eazy. What? I have good reasons, at least Yella didn't play Lauren and have a fucking baby on her..

"Maybe we can catch up with them l-" "Hey baby! Gina baby?" Cube came running in with the phone between his shoulder and ear. "What boy?" She snapped and he rolled his eyes. "The homies throwing this party tonight to bring in the New Year and we gotta go." In all the excitement of coming home, I had forgotten it was New Year's Eve.

Regina rolled her eyes. "I don't know Shea, I only know a handful of them cats you be rolling around with, and for good reason. And Janet probably don't know none of them so...no. No we ain't going." Cube smacked his teeth and pouted. "Jan?" He asked but I shook my head agreeing. "I'm with Gina I don't know any of them muthafuckas."

"Okay then so I guess you like being single, because it's bound to be a lot of guys there, particularly one by the name of Weston..." I whipped my head in Cube's direction. Weston Morris was a really sexy guy that had been tryna get at me since 8th grade but I was so far up Eric's ass that I couldn't barely give him the time of day. But now since Eric fucked up I'm a free agent.

"Weston??" I squealed and Gina glared at Cube who returned the glare. You would think they were pissed off at each other but in actuality these were their resting faces. Cube turned to me. "Yeah girl he gon be there and so is the squad so Gina won't feel left out. So cool we going! I'm finna tell Dre." And he disappeared back into their bedroom before Gina could chew him out.

"Girl I haven't seen Weston in so long. I hope he's as fine as I remember. And if he is...girl come on. I got some shopping to do." I pulled Gina up and out the door, hell bent on finding the perfect dress...

                             ...

9:00 P.M

We had just got to Jinx's house and me and Gina walked in looking fine as a muthafucka. We were both wearing two of the shortest tightest dresses we could find. At least Cube was hella against Gina wearing hers but Gina let him know nobody could get at her the way he get to her. She was just supporting me. But either way, we looked hot as fuck! I was rocking this sexy ass red and she was rocking black.

Cube was matching Gina by wearing all black so we walked in there looking fine. Cube went down into the basement I guess to find the guys. I looked around and seen that a lot of the faces looked familiar. Jinx came and greeted us and low key tried to spit game at Gina but he knew Cube would kick his ass so he kept it moving. Suddenly the girls came running up and I damn near dropped my drink running to them.

"Oh my god bitch it's been so long!! You look good!" Sharon yelled. What is she talking about look at her dammit!

And she talking about me! Lauren had dyed her hair all black now so I didn't even recognize her at first.

"You guys look good!" I squealed hugging them again. "I know my baby look good I had a hand in that." A familiar husky voice spoke. I looked up and screamed when I saw Ren! I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. He looks good too. I had missed my squad so much.

Well except one person. And I saw him coming so I ducked around going in the direction of the bar. I looked back and saw him talking to the crew so I assumed he didn't see me. But my dumbass wasn't watching where I was going and bumped hard to somebody damn near knocking them over. "Oh shit I'm so.." He got up and smiled at me and I realized immediately who it was with his fine ass...

A/N:Brandon T. Jackson😍😍😍. He had my heart for so long, until O'Shea came into the picture lol. Back to the story.

"Sorry...Weston?" I finished starting to try and be sexy. He looked me up and down and smirked. "Janet Jackson." He murmured. "Weston Morris." I said awkwardly. "Um...you wanna sit down." "Y-yeah sure." I said and he pulled out the chair I was leaning on and I slipped and fell on the floor.

Everyone gasped and Weston and Ren came and helped me up. I pushed Ren away and sat down on the seat embarrassed as hell. I just fell and everybody saw it...including Eric. I felt like a wack ass bitch. Weston sighed heavily. "So...how have you been? Missing me I hope." I grinned trying to be confident. He sighed again. "Janet look, I had been liking you since 8th grade. Almost 9 years. And until now I've barely gotten to say two words to you. You had me waiting too long I needed to move on...and I did."

I felt my pride shatter and hurt like a muthafucka. "What?" Suddenly another girl came up, I remembered her, her name was Monica.

"I'm sorry Janet. I gotta go." He grabbed her hand and walked off without another word. I snatched my glass and gulped it down, trying to hide my bright red face. "I'm sorry about that...it wasn't gonna last anyway." That voice...I knew it anywhere...are you fucking serious right now?? I turned to face him and even after all this time, he was still fine as hell. Probably even finer. I stared him up and down.

He still had the bracelet. "How sway. As if you could make my night any better." I sneered. He grinned and put his hands on either side of the counter and stood in front of me trapping me. "Actually I could, you still looking sexy as hell...Janet..." Mmm...the way he said my name..hell no Janet! Bitch what are you doing don't you remember what he did to you? You better get your ass away from him!

"I know I do, and I'm gonna make sure that somebody else notices it too." I snatched away from him and started toward Cube but he grabbed me arm. "Janet... Cheeky please." I snatched away again. "Stop! I don't wanna see you, be around you. Hell I don't even wanna know you anymore. What you did was unforgivable and if you think just because I've moved back into town you're just gonna try and spit bullshit game and get me back you're wrong. Stay away from me." I told him firmly staring dead into his eyes.

He let me go and I turned, grabbed another drink and went into the living room when all of a sudden Dre started playing his remix of Diana Ross' "I'm Coming Out" I started dancing all on my girls and sipping my new drink. Soon that one drink turned into like 6 and some guy was grinding all on me as Dre started playing all the hits. But I didn't care, as long as Eric was off my mind..

                              ...

I rolled over and groaned as my head pounded in pain. I looked at the clock. It read 11:30 A.M but I don't remember how I even got back to Gina's house much less in my bed. Wait...this wasn't my bed and this wasn't Gina's house. What the hell did I do last night?

I heard a groan next to me and I then realized I was naked. The  hazelnut coffee colored brother next to me was naked too and he was fine. Nice and muscular. Must've hooked up with him last night. It don't matter I'm single so it's whatever. I bit my lip and slowly turned him over. When I saw his face and that he wasn't sleep, my mouth dropped. "Happy New Year Cheeky..." HELL NO!!

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a while but I'm back! And also sorry it's s hella long chapter but a hella lot of shit happened so it had to be long! More will be coming very soon so keep it locked! Like/ comment!! More to come!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.3K 39
Tamera Robson aka Major T is a young teenage girl who lives in South Central Los Angles, California. Her and her best friend O'Shea Jackson aka Ice C...
128 20 5
cover by @JaelynnMoore 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 It's so much easier to spread lies about people than it is to spread the truth. That's what Gabriel knows to b...
36.3K 1.2K 48
After Jasmine moved from Louisiana, she must allow herself to adjust to the crime, love, and school in Compton. She meets a few sweet guys on the way...
25.1K 1.5K 50
*Thriller Era* Zoey and Michael are back and now married! Except one thing, they're legendary!! They got famous people problems! Michael's got a new...