The Virgin [Book 2] [ h.s ] #...

By EsteeStyles

Can a relationship work without sex? Yeah so many years have passed, and guess what? I'm still The Virgin whe... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10 Part 1
10 Part 2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
THE VIRGIN INTERVIEW
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 Part 1
44 Part 2
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

21

445 19 12
By EsteeStyles

Chloe's Pov

"Harry where are you taking me for lunch? we ve been driving and driving..."I asked Harry who was still driving for a long time, I was hungry. Actually more than Harry driving, there was a lot if traffic today, vehicles moving inch by inch, but not too too slow. Good for our stomachs. Man I feel like Nialler now.

"You'll see love, actually we are almost there!"Harry said nicely and I giggled for no reason or maybe because he was adorable. Why was he more smiley than ever even if I loved him even more like that? Aww Harryyy. I looked through the window and noticed we were getting kind of a little outside London but not too luch away maybe just the border and it was green everywhere. He took me to the countryside.

"Is it part of your plan that we are outside London city?"I asked him in doubt and he nodded eyes on the road.

"First lunch, here we made it, lowkey date for a change because nothing else matters than you and I."Harry said as he pulled over to park on the car near a very down to earth, countryside restaurant, like it look like those middle age or renaissance times places. The place was amazing with the greenery surrounding and the fresh air. Perfect like Harry. So we got in the restaurant and a waiter made us sit in the corner at a table for 2.

"Choose anything you want Chloe baby?"Harry asked me as we were choosing meals in the menu card. Since Harry decided to go low key on lunch date, let us choose junk food okie?

"Beaf steak and french fries please"I said and the waiter noted down on his notepad.

"I will have a cheeseburger with salad on the side please"Harry ordered.

"Ok so beaf steak and french fries and cheeseburger with salad on the side. All right, any drinks?"The waiter asked us and now Harry and I looked at each other for our opinions which made us laugh.

"Just water will do."I said and Harry nodded.

"Especially after last night"Harry said and I nodded laughing. He was right, we drank enough last night. Lets be good boy and girl today and enjoy our date.

"Ok right away sir, mam"The waiter said and left to the kitchen.

"Of all the restaurants in London, why here Harry? But I love it, just curious"I asked nicely and he giggled so cutely.

"Oh because your surprise is close by. And I used to go with mom, dad and Gemma before he left us, I remembered it was a nice place."He said and I nodded.

"And you make it more perfect with you here"I said and he laughed again taking my hand in his that was on the table.

"I should tell you that Chloe. So...Edward didnt bug you at home?"Harry asked me and I shook my head for no happily.

"Not at all. He was really nice. Seriously I think we dont have to worry about him anymore"I said and the waiter came with a jar of war to pour some in our glasses and left again as we thanked him.

"Good. Then my surprise timing in on point."Harry said and I raised an eyebrow so he could explain. Say surprise one more time and I will beg you to ruin it coz I cant wait the more you say it Harry!

"What surprise did you do?"I asked him.

"Its a surprise baby!"He said in a obvious tone cheekily and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Aww come on Harry you keep teasing me! Tell me tell me tell me!" I jumped sitting on my seat slightly which made him laugh.

"Trust me its a really good surprise I refuse to spoil, you will love it"He said and I sighed in surrender.

"Fine. But not more than I love you"I told him smiling at him looking at his beautiful green eyes.

"Not more than I love you"He said back making my cheeks turns the darkest shade of red , blush  if that was even possible. Stop it Harry!

"Fine. Oh by the way, the girls on our group chat, we agreed that tomorrow we re going bridal shopping, the bride dress for Em and bridemaids dresses for us, is that ok?"I told him remembering the group chat conversation we girls had earlier today while Edward and I were watching tv, obviously not only tv, with our phoned as well.

"Cool, I will drop you there then."He said and I smiled with a face expression that said what? Why? I can go myself , or the girls will pick me up, he didnt have to come to my appartment all the way to pick me up. But I have to admit, I was happy Harry will be available for me.

"If its not a problem for you. I ll be glad"I said and he chuckled. What s with him today and chuckling? He s been chuckling and smiling more than usual, not complaining just observing. Finally our food arrived and we started eating and enjoying the food by feeding each other our meals, talking normal topics and romantic. Deal with it.

"Mr, Mam, would you like some dessert?"The waiter came to take our now empty plates when we finished eating and I looked at my boyfriend lifting my hand to my neck letting him know that I was full and couldnt eat anything else. No dessert today.

"the meals were so good, we dont need dessert or we re gonna throw up. Good job...Pierre"Harry said to the waiter named Pierre seeing his name tag on his uniform, i smiled too. He left and came back with the bill. With a two minutes arguing about who was gonna pay, it was Harry who won and paid so we left after.

"Your surprise is ten minutes away my love"Harry said as we got in the car and I squealed in excitment which made him laugh and before starting the engine he planted a sweet kiss on my cheeks so I returned the kiss on his perfect ones then he started driving. Where Harry was driving was getting more green but tiny bit more civilised, just a beautiful area, or to be exact the area was more a neighbourhood with a lot of individual reisdence, very posh.

"Harry are we visiting someone? OMG you re taking me to your family?"I asked super excited and he chuckled. There he goes with the chuckling again, my dork.

"Not visiting and you ll meet them soon enough. But now I want you to open this"Harry said as he stopped the car in the corner before handing me over a small gift box, very small. Jesus Christ, what did he give me? His smile with his dimpleds made me even more excited.

I removed the beautifully made bow on the box and unwrapped the gift and there was a...key? A key? To what? OMG he did not he did not he did not.

"A key to..."I started stuttering in shock as my man smiled looking at me so happy and he finished the sentence.

"Chloe O'Brien will you move in with me and spend every second of our lives together?"Harry asked me in the best wsy possible and I gasped, instantly jumped on top of him to hug him my arms to his neck as he held me tight by my waist against the stirring wheel.

This is how a moving proposal by Harry Styles looks like. Wow.

"Of course Harry, I d love to, I love you"I said as we started making out right here in the car, our lips kissing very hungrily, his hands getting under my shirt to my chest giving a small press making me moan.

"Edward is not a threat anymore I know that so I can have you in my life forever now no problems, but before officially marrying I need to make sure he isnt faking this nice behaviour and that there is absolutely nothing that could be a threat to us. So do you want to see our home?"Harry asked me as we pulled back and I nodded before getting back to my seat next to him. The idea of moving in with Harry made more feel so happy that my life, our lives were finally coming together and I agreed 100 percent with him to wait until we sure that Edward was safe and no other trouble was awaiting to tie the knot because I wouldnt survive knowing Harry was hurt or worst dead. I knew he felt the same for me.

So Harry drove towards a beautiful huge gate, put down his car window to show his face to the security. As he droved inside, I admired the huge garden till the beginning of the house and gasped seeing the huge and so so so beautiful house or villa or mansion in front of us.

Woah woah now that was ...Im speechless. Even mom and dad never bought this huge house.

"The house is in your name. I wanted it to be in yours, a token of my love and a beautiful home deserves a beautiful angel as its owner"Harry said as he helped me get down the car by giving me as his hand that I took gladly as he showed me first outside, the pool, the long chairs with it, lot of walking space and barbecue, outdoor minibar.

"Harry...so beautiful. Take me inside"I said so happily and he nodded squeezing my hand taking me to the main door, as soon as I opened the door, I squealed in fear as I felt lifted up, of course, Harry carried me bridal style in a swift movement. Seriously Harry? We re not married! Yet! Here starts the house tour.

"The first living room "Harry said. Wow he prepared everything already.

"A smaller one to relax and have a chat with guests or even just us, easy access to the pool"Harry said and I giggled.

"Are you a CEO or a home broker or something? You re explaining nice"I told him and he smiled kissing my forehead and felt his grip holding me tighter nicer.

"Anything for my Chloe baby"He said and showed the rest of the house.

"Heres our royal kitchen and I know you love center counter thing right, all supplies, appliances are there already, you see that glass door, there s the dining room."Harry explained

"Another living room?"I asked him

"Oh that is a private or our home theatre room when we want to watch a movie with big sound effects and theatre ambiance" Harry said and I giggled. He really thought of everything.

Next, there was white spiral posh stairs so he climbed the stairs slowly with me in his arms but he didnt seem to mind at all. As soon as we climbed it was a nice living room so bright and posh and amazing, there was a fireplace as well, I love those.

Then the other rooms were bedrooms and bathrooms all like all the rooms jawdroppingly awesome.

"Thats our bedroom, the temple of our love"Harry said nibbling my neck and I giggled as it tickled. Temple of our love it seems. aww Harry.

"Your closet with all the best clothes you ever need, from non branded  to the most expensive haute couture, mine too"He said

"Makeup room as well?"I asked him in happy disbelief. Seeing the room dedicated for hair and makeup.

"Yeah if even I know you actually dont need all these shits but I also know you women enjoy it"He said and I blushed hitting him softly.

"Our bathroom, see jacousie so we can have a nice bubbly bath with candlelight, redwine, rose petals and candles, often"Harry said and I blushed at the thought of us in the bathub. Woah was I ready? There was something Harry didnt know about me, I mean he, like you all know why I am still a Virgin all the reasons you know, but there was one tiny reason noone knew because I never told anyone, I was too shy to talk about it. I ll tell another time.

"Aww Harryyy. "I said and he showed the other rooms and bathrooms.

"Et Voilà"Harry said after the house tour was done and put me down with a huge smile bigger than his on his face. Really.

"You couldnt get a better house. Is Edward gonna be with us?"I asked him nicely and he smiled as we walked to our bedroom to put our back to the headboard of the bed cuddling.

"Thats your choice but its mainly our house just us. Edward will stay in any of the rooms. Later years, we ll empty one to decorate our baby's room"Harry said and I blushed. Did he say baby's room? Oh oh Harry you re too advanced now. Seriously?

"You re talking baby now?"I asked him giggling and he nodded.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Not now of course but the thought of it makes me wanna do things to you"He said as he suddently and harshly sucked on my neck pulling me on his lap like I was strandling him his body between my legs as his lips sucked on my neck and his arms squeezed my bum and back continously making me moan uncontrollably. As much as I enjoyed it, I was still feeling doubtful if I was ready for this. I dunno, I have my reasons.

"Harryyyy..."I moaned his name as he flipped us over so he was on top, quickly removing my shoes and clothes till I was in my underwear and I helped him undress till he was only in his boxers. OMG was i really ready for this? Now?

"I...love...you...Chloe"Harry moaned sliding his lips like trails of kisses from lips, down to neck, breasts, stomach and his fingers inserted to my clit harshly as I moaned louder.

"ohhh ooohhh...yesss yesss..."I moaned uncontrollably and screamed when without warning his mouth replaced his fingers between my legs as he passed his tongue in it suddently quickly eating me out more hungrily than the first time.

"Do I make you feel good baby?"Harry asked me and I replied with a moan.

"Please Harryyy" I needed to face my fears. Did you get it now? I was kinda scared of erections but now with Harry I think I got used now and I desperately needed him. Harry lifted his head to look at me shocked.

"Please what? Chloe are you asking me to--"Harry asked me.

"Yes, I want you. Im read--"I started to say but I was interrupted by the unexpected person who just showed in our room.

"No you re not. Now is not your time to lose it. No offence but Im serious, we re in trouble"Edward. What was he doing here and what was he talking about?

"1. Learn to knock brother and 2. please elaborate, what are you talking about?"Harry asked him as we pulled away breathless and quickly took our clothes back.

"Get dressed and come to this living room as in this floor. I ll you everything, its very bad"Edward said.

So much for losing it. Damn the timing.

(A/N: Awww man Chloe almost lost it but what now Edward? Or Melissa? What do you think Edward is going to tell Harry and Chloe? Im gonna write Edward's Pov as a flashback to what happened earlier like he s telling Haloe everything and you ll know. What do you think will happen next? As you noticed, Chloe and Harry were kinda almost making love right so that means she wasnt going to be a virgin anymore but that didnt happen, so if Chloe isnt a virgin anymore means the end of the book so you know what this means: We re nearing the end of the book because I feel like Im dragging things. Stay tuned.

Oh by the way, Melissa is played by...Troian Bellisario for the following reasons:
1. I havent cast her in any of my other stories
2. She s both sweet and fierce heroine and sexy, badass vilain in PLL.
3. The other choices: Nina Dobrev / Katherine in TVD is too too bitchy which doesnt suit Melissa. Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello well actually I cast them in major roles in other stories and I feel like Camila has too little girl face to be Melissa, like too sweet girl, i dont see her as a vilain. Selena, been the main character of my other story OMG.

Thats why Troian Bellisario is the one.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 3.1K 33
www.VirtualGirlfriend.com Customize your own girlfriend... "What should we add here??" "Uhm i think she liked blonde girls with pale skins!" "Okay" ...
39.5K 613 45
This is a one direction and little mix fanfiction it is about a one direction reunion because all of us miss them and the boys get to meet the girls...
376K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...
183K 5.1K 59
A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me 💜 Please message me if you have any requests! 💫 I accept almost any kind of request ex...