After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 19

665 30 8
By becauseharoldx

**Check out my new oneshot Just A Tourist** 

Louis opened the library door and walked in. He suddenly stopped and arched his eyebrow in confusion.

"Hi?" 

There was a figure with a blanket wrapped around themselves. The figure turned around and Louis sighed in relief when the person covered in the blanket was none other than his innocent- yeah right -boyfriend.

"Lou!" He squeaked in excitement and ran to him. 

"Still don't get how he topped." Louis muttered and wrapped his arms around Harry. 

"I found this in the very back and I was pretty cold so I decided to wrap it around myself." Harry said. 

Louis couldn't help but just smile and stare at the lovely boy. He grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss. Harry was taken aback for a moment, but kissed back and wrapped the blanket around him. They couldn't hear a gasp coming from the room since they were so distracted by each other and felt like they were the only ones in the world. 

Zayn gasped as he saw the sight in front of him and quickly covered his mouth hoping that his mates didn't hear, but he was lucky that they were so distracted by each other. Zayn felt some sort of happiness, but was also mad at the fact that his best friends didn't tell him. He took a picture of the pair and sent it to Liam and Niall. 

He quietly lurked out of the room without distracting the pair and gently shut the door behind him. 

Zayn made his way to the front of the school where he texted his boyfriend and friend to meet. He found them sitting on the steps of the front of the school and sat with them, still recovering from his slight shock.

"So they are actually dating." Niall said, astonished. Zayn and Liam didn't say anything. They felt a bit upset and maybe even betrayed. Especially Zayn since he and Harry made a promise to never hide something as big as this. 

"I can't believe Harry would hide this from me." Zayn said quietly. 

"We all are in disbelief that they would hide this from us." Liam said. 

"I think that maybe they were scared to tell us that they were a couple or something." Niall spoke up. 

"Why should they? Do you think that they were afraid of us judging them?" Zayn said sharply. Niall looked down and didn't say anything. Zayn realized that he was harsh and muttered a sorry. 

"Lets just think about this in a cool mind and confront Louis and Harry about this." Liam said. 

"What do we say? Hey lads, we followed you after school and Zayn caught you two in a make out session, so how about the weather today?" Niall said sarcastically making Liam thump his forehead. 

"Ouch." Niall mumbled, rubbing his head. 

"No, we have to catch them in a moment and then confront them." Liam said. 

"OK I guess, but I am not forgiving them for not trusting us." Zayn said. He was clearly hurt. Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist and kissed his cheek. 

"How about some ice cream after all this? My treat." Niall said. Liam grinned at the idea and nodded. He stood up with Zayn- their arms wrapped around each other -and walked off. 

                                                                              ********

"That's weird, Zayn isn't answering my texts or my calls." Harry said in confusion. 

"Maybe he's snogging Liam." Louis joked and then his face scrunched up.

"Niall isn't answering my calls either.." Louis said. 

"Probably just busy with homework or something." Harry said, but still wondered why Zayn isn't answering his call after all or texts. Normally Zayn would reply or call back in 5 minutes or less.

"Maybe they'll respond when we get back home. Anyways we shouldn't be upset cause tomorrow is my first practice!" Louis exclaimed. I grinned and pecked his lips before leaving. 

"Bye babe, text you later." Louis said in his not-so-seductive voice. Harry chuckled and blew him a kiss and left. 

"Come on Niall, answer my damn messages!" Harry muttered. He needed help with his science homework and Zayn wouldn't return his calls. 

"Fuck him, I'll just ask Nick." Harry said to himself and dialed him. 

"Hey Harry, whats up?" Nick asked from the end of the line.

"I just need some help with the science homework. I wasn't paying attention when she explained it." Harry said. 

"Harry Styles not paying attention to the teacher? Louis is a very bad influence, daydreaming about him in class." Nick teased making Harry freeze.

"Uh..I um." Harry stuttered. He heard Nick laugh and blushed, but was still frozen.

"Relax mate, I'm just teasing. Anyways I know about your feelings for that Niall bloke." This made Harry gasp. 

"What? No I don't like Niall. Why do you think this?" Harry said. He ran his hand through his hair, he only needed help with science.

"Everyone is talking about it and some of us think that he may return the feelings." What the fuck? Harry thought.

"No I don't like Niall. He is just a friend." He heard Nick scoff on the line.

"Whatever you say mate. But I think he may return the feelings, anyways onto the homework." 

While Nick was explaining, Harry's mind wandered to the rumor. 

Why would anyone think that? He only thinks of Niall as a friend and he's dating Louis. 

'What if these rumors reach to Louis?' Harry thought. Although he would think that the rumors weren't real and ignore them. Plus there isn't legit proof that he likes Niall just like there isn't legit proof that he's dating Louis. 

"Listen I gotta go, hope you get the homework." Nick said making Harry loose his train of thought.

"Um yeah thanks Nick." He hung up and groaned. He still didn't understand the homework. 

                                                                      *******

A dark figure walked into the halls of the school with a black cloak. In his hand held a paper which would be the first strike. No second. The first was the rumor he conjured up and this was the second. With the help of today's technology and photoshop he made something that would probably ruin a perfectly good relationship and perfectly good friendship. 

He chuckled darkly and made his way to a certain locker. He slipped the paper into the holes of the locker and smirked evilly. 

"Harry Styles, kiss your boyfriend all you want today, but after tomorrow you will miss those sweet lips and beg for mercy. I told you to do as you were told and since you did not, this is the punishment." He laughed in an evil manner and walked off, his boots clicking every step he took.

                                                                          **********

"Gemma? Can you help me with this science homework." Harry walked into his sister's room who was busy reading a book. She set her book down and nodded.

"Who's your science teacher?" She asked.

"Mr. Murs." He said.

"Hmm OK." She looked over my homework and hummed.

"Well you have to write a paragraph about matter and also matter doesn't really mean it has air. Its has volume." (A/N I don't know what I'm talking about so bear with me) 

"Oh right, sorry Gems." He said, flustered. She smirked and took away my pencil before Harry could change it. 

"What's wrong? You seem lost." She said. 

"I don't know." Harry lied. 

"Of course you don't which is why you forgot to bring Louis!" Gemma exclaimed making him even more flustered.

"Shit I am so sorry. I promise to bring him tomorrow." Harry said as he covered his face with his hands.

"You'll still forget. I'll pick you both up and since its Friday he could stay over I guess." Gemma said and then smirked, "Remember to keep the volume low at night."

The younger boy blushed and punched her in the arm playfully.

"Oh and I left a stash of condoms and bought some lube just in case." She winked making his cheeks warm up.

"You're acting as if you are the one getting it on tomorrow." 

"Oooh so you both ARE going to get on it tomorrow night." She teased.

"Shut up Gemma! If you are so excited then why don't you find some one night stand or something. Maybe even a boyfriend?" 

"Well that's cause little bro, no one is good enough for this." She said as she gestured up and down to her body making Harry want to puke. 

"Whatever. I am going to text Louis, night." Harry said and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Harry walked into his room and saw a stash of condoms on his dresser with a bottle of lube. He put them into his dresser. 

"Louis is going to love Gemma when he finds this." Harry muttered to himself before jumping onto his bed and texting his boyfriend. 

________________________________________________________

I'm so stupid. Towards the end I wrote it in first person and slapped myself. Anyways... WHERE WE ARE IS TODAY!!!!!! Gosh I am so proud of the boys since the stadium is HUGE but I'm not going :( While everyone was fangirling and watching snippets of the concert tonight, I decided to write this chapter. :D 

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!! Thanks loves xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.6K 36
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄‡ΚŸα΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄’. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›:...
30.8K 813 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
6.1K 238 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...
9.1K 286 36
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers clichΓ© that we...