Protector (sequel to lost)

Oleh Slycat99

Sora spent a long time away from the village and her friends and very rarely wrote to them. She trained in th... Lebih Banyak

Packing up
The jorney home
marshmallow in my face
I guess i have changed
A/N (important)
they burnt down my apartment
fawn, and boyfriend
A/N which do you like most?
A/N shenshi and Aisura new looks
MASARU
The one who saved me
You will die here
The loss of a friend
Shenshi's funeral
Flowers
Suicidal friend
A wish
Lesson on the third hokage
Naruto's return
Why is life so cruel
Being cheesy
Tracking the akatsuki
My ancestor
Why now
His name is Mitsou
Tobi and Zetsu
Meeting the therapist
Aisura wakes up
Date
Yamato and sai
Hot springs
Nightmare
Caught by orochimaru
First day back with the smake.
Ena
Fever
Back to the leaf
Out if the hospital
Ena goes to the academy
Ena's dad
Called mum
Letters
Asuma's revenge
Cemetery
Bullies
Escapists
Capturing escapits
TI back in order
Three tails mission
Three tails stolen
a worried warning
Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji
You're not bad
Don't test me
Important A/N
Talking to academy students
Cleared
His test
torture
Is that the best you got
Lost
Fighting Sora
Deep sleep
Water spring
Shikamru meets Yasu
Stuborn
Ena belives
A/N please read
A trip out of the hospital
Photos
(A/N) update on me
the kid will get killed
Out of the hospital.
A deal
Into the rain.
side by side with jiraya part 1
side by side with Jiraiya part 2
two toads
A/N New book?
Genjutsu
death
is hope wort it
Sasuke helps
we're not that different
leaving Sasuke
Pain enters the village
protecting the leaf
Fighting with Ibiki
feeling emotions freely
Searching for the real pain
Rescue from madara
Lord Danzo
the war begins
Battlefield A
reincarnation
sealed away
Infomation from clones
front lines
Hisha treaty
Bs Madara part 1
Vs Madara part 2
Ten tails
this is only just beginning
Sensei
old man
Red barrier
Sealed
Hero
Kage
Madara and tentails
Fight
Fight end
Love
Question

What a drag

1.3K 32 1
Oleh Slycat99

I brushed through Ena's hair and she happily hummed a song. Soon I finished doing her hair and she went to the academy. She left leaving me alone with Mitsou. I stood up and walked towards the door but Mitsou stayed put.

"Well you coming." I said.

"But what if I make myself look like a fool." He said nervously.

"Just remembered to not insult her." I said with a slight laugh.

I walked out and he followed me this time. I watched him carefully. He was tense, hid breathing was shallow he was tense and he was sweating. He was nervous. I smiled to myself. Who knew he was such a nervous guy.

We made it to the hokages office and I gave her a small bow. I looked at Mitsou from the corner of my eye to see him just standing the. My eyes narrowed and I slammed my foot on his making him yelp in pain and he quickly bowed.

"What brings you here?" The hokage said.

"Mitsou wishes to ask you something lady hokage." I said and slightly glared at Mitsou.

He looked at me shocked like he didn't know what to do.

"Make a fool out of me and you're dead. She's already pissed I let you go." I mumbled quietly to him.

He stood straight and tried to find the right words.

"I would like to ask for the chance to become an official leaf ninja." He said quickly and bowed deeply.

I face palmed at his stupidity. I watched as Shizune covered her mouth to hold back a laugh and the hokage glared at Mitsou.

"And why would I give you that chance. You use to work for Orochimaru. Why would I trust the protection of my village to you." She said still glaring.

"I don't expect you to. All I know is that I own someone my life. They didn't look at me as a monster for working for Orochimaru they looked at me as someone who was being manipulated. They gave me a second chance. They told me the truth they made me open my eyes to see what was truly happening. But that's not why I want to become an official leaf ninja. I do because despite how impossible it is I want to make up for all the wrong I did while with Orochimaru. And one of the people I didn't the most wrong to lives here and have people they love here. So I wish to become a leaf ninja so I can protect people." He said in a firm tone.

"Very well but you'll have to go through a test to become a chunin. Your test will be this afternoon and it's a fight against Sora." The hokage said.

I froze and just stared at the hokage.

"Why me." I said.

"You the whole reason he's here." She said firmly.

"Very well lady hokage." I said with a sigh.

"You're dismissed." She spoke and I nodded.

I grabbed the boy by the collar and dragged him out of the office and into the market place to get him weapons so it would be a fair fight. I really didn't want to do this. It was going to be a real pain. What a drag.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...
204 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
7.7K 367 22
Himika Yamakura is back from training with Riki, the Lord of all Summonings. She has gained a lot more knowledge on her family and a better understan...
59.3K 1.3K 33
after finally defeating muzan everything is finally at peace but a lot has risked their life including their beloved Sakura Hashira, Hanami Kanna. Ka...