Brave // Harry Styles

By whatsup1D

She walked to the school, the cold wind whipping her hair around and making her pull her coat impossibly clos... More

Brave
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sorry!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

30 0 0
By whatsup1D

Lacy's POV

"Harry!" I whispered.

It was 4 in the morning and I had to pee. Harry was halfway on top of me, so I couldn't move. Instead, I gently lifted his arm up and over my body while untangling our legs. I slid out from under Harry's grasp and tiptoed across the floor to the bathroom.

I finished my business, and did an awkward run back to the comfort that is my bed.

"What are you doing?" Harry mumbled tiredly.

"I had to use the bathroom," I explained.

"Oh,"

I got back in my bed and quickly covered my body back up then let out a shiver.

"It's freezing in my house," I concluded.

"It's not bad, actually," Harry disagreed.

I chuckled and looked over to observe him. I couldn't see him all that well, but the moonlight gave some leeway. His green eyes looked dull, tired as his smile was weak everytime he let one fall on his lips. His eyebrows were creased in the middle and there were hairs sticking up in all different places, mainly the back.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked.

"Yeah, my eyes can't stand it anymore," I teased.

He laughed at my comeback and layed back down. I decided to join him as I also positioned my body to a comfortable pose. However, that pose didn't last long when Harry pulled my body closer to him. It was the exact same way before, his arm sprawled across my stomach, one leg over mine and the other one close by, barely touching. His free hand was either petting my hair or limply lying by his side.

I smiled and tilted my head up to look at him. He was a beautiful person. With that image fresh in my mind, I dozed off again.

_______________________

I woke up feeling sweaty, but when I thought about the reason, I didn't mind. Harry seemed to be comfy but I couldn't help it when I peered over to look at the time.

9:27.

That is way to early to be up. My mom should be home soon.

My mom!

I rapidly shot up and started hitting Harry in the stomach.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up!" I shrieked.

"What? What is it?" He shot up, as well.

"My mom is coming and you need to go! Now!" I exclaimed as I got up out of bed to grab his jeans and shirt for him. My mom cannot see him here, she will automatically think we did something we clearly didn't do.

"Okay, calm down," he hushed me.

"Bye," I said as he stepped out of the window, however, he stayed there.

"What are you doing?! Leave!" I yelled.

"No kiss goodbye?" He smirked.

I ran over and pecked his lips, quickly leaving him be by the window. I don't know why he chose to go out the window. If my mom isn't home, there is no need; however, if she is home, she has already saw his truck so either way he was clear to walk through the house. He clearly chose not to.

I walked out into the hallway and let out a breath of relief when my mom wasn't here. I pinched the bridge of my nose and instantly felt bad about how I basically kicked Harry out of my house.

I don't know what I am to Harry. Are we dating? Friends? Friends with benefits? Don't get me wrong, I have some respect but it would be hard to deny Harry if he came onto me and he was just my friend. However, I hope friends with benefits is not the case.

I sat down in the dining room with my head sat heavily on my hand which was leaning against the table. I was beyond tired, and I had no idea why. I slept better with Harry beside me than I have in weeks. Ever since my dad, I haven't really been able to sleep much.

Once I finally conjure up the energy, I lift myself from the chair and start making me some toast.

"Yum," I mumbled to myself as I took a huge bite from my breakfast.

I heard the door close and I walked around the wall dividing the living room from the kitchen.

"Hey mo-" I took a second glance, "Harry?" I questioned.

"Uh, yeah. I was going to knock, but then I would have psyched myself out of saying what I'm about to say," he explained and I felt my heartbeat get faster.

What could he possibly have to say? Did he want me to leave him alone? Did he want me to never talk to him again? The more time he took to rub the back of his neck with his hand was the more time my suspense and impatience was building.

"Well?" I encouraged him on.

"Do you want to, uh," he paused, "maybe go on a date with me? Tonight? Or not...it's whatever," he rambled.

"I would love too," I agreed.

"Okay, cool. Uh, I'll pick you up at 7?" He suggested.

"Sure," I walked over to him and smiled.

I definitely surprised him when I wrapped my tiny arms around his long torso. Eventually he gave in and wrapped his lengthful arms around my torso as well. I could tell he didn't do this often so I just looked up at him.

He looked at my lips as he slowly leaned in and I hesitated before leaning in as well. Eventually our lips met in the middle and started molding together better than they ever have before. The kiss got more heated as his tongue entered my mouth and he let out soft moans when I pulled on his hair every once in awhile. His hands traveled beneath my shirt and went up and down my bare torso.

I was so caught up in the act that I didn't even realize the door closed, or the fact that my mom was standing right there watching it all with wide eyes.

"M-mom?" I yelled.

"Who is this?" she calmly asked, surprisingly.

"Uh, Harry,"

He smiled at my mom and then awkwardly walked out of the room, leaving me to deal with my mother on my own.

"I'll pick you up at 7!" He yelled again.

"So this man is taking you on a date?" She judged, "he seems like a lovely boyfriend for you to have," she sarcastically implied.

"Mom, you don't know him so don't judge him!"

"You're right, I don't. Be careful, please," she sympathetically smiled.

"I will, I promise,"

I walked over the the kitchen table and sat down in the same pose as I was in earlier. I waited for my mother to say something else, but she never did. I awkwardly coughed, hoping she would catch on and say something.

"I like his tattoos," she admitted.

"Me too," I agreed.

I chuckled to myself at the irony of my mom liking his tattoos. Usually that would be the deal breaker for mothers or fathers, but not my mom apparently.

"I'm going to go get some groceries. Would you like to come?"

"No, I gotta plan what I am going to wear for Harry and I's date tonight,"

"Okay," she responded and walked out the door.

I texted Harry and asked him what type of clothes I should wear. I sat there and waited for a response. Once he texted back and said casual but cute, I laughed to myself and wondered what to wear now. I didn't want to dress to fancy, but I didn't wanna be under-dressed.

It was only 1 o'clock so I decided to just sit and watch some TV. I watched about four episodes of Pretty Little Liars before I realized it was about 5 o'clock and I needed to start getting ready.

I walked up to my room and looked through my tiny closet. I picked out a white high-low skirt with a light blue high-low top. I grabbed my white leg warmers and brown boots to wear with it. I figured this was fancy enough. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a fresh bra and headed to the shower.

I got myself out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water run down my back before I actually decided to start cleaning myself. I washed my hair and body along with shaving my legs and underarms. Once I was ready to get out, I slipped the towel along my body to cover everything up before stepping out of my bathroom to head to my bedroom.

I sat on my bed for a good 10 minutes before looking at the time.

6:10 p.m.

Harry was going to be here soon. I panicked and quickly threw all my clothes on. I pulled up my leg warmers and slipped on my brown boots. I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my clothing appearance.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it before applying some light make up which consisted of eyeliner, concealer, and mascara.

Once I got done with all that, it was 5 minutes til 7, so I went and sat on the couch. I absentmindedly scrolled through my Instagram for a while before I heard a knock on the door. I got up and straightened out my clothes before going to answer the door.

Harry stood there awkwardly. He was wearing his casual black jeans with a white shirt and a black blazer. He looked handsome. Very handsome.

"You look good," I complimented.

"Thank you. You do too,"

He smiled and let me take the lead to his car. He walked behind me before walking to the other side of the car. He didn't open the door for me, which I didn't mind. He probably wasn't used to doing this stuff.

"So, where are we going?" I wondered.

"Well, I was thinking to surprise you, but I'm going to tell you that way if you don't like it you can say something then we can just go somewhere else," he rambled.

"Okay? I'm sure it's lovely Harry," I encouraged him.

"Well, I was going to take us to that nice pond by the woods a couple blocks away where we would have a picnic I set up. Then, when we were done with that, we would go to a drive in car theatre thing and watch a movie,"

This is the most I ever heard him ramble. I wasn't used to this nervous, cute Harry. I was used to the cocky, determined Harry.

"Sounds perfect," I smiled.

He nodded and continued on the way to the pond. When we got there, I got out before him and waited in front of the car.

"Lovely," he mumbled sarcastically.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot a blanket," he realized.

"It's fine Harry, I don't mind," I chuckled.

"But your skirt, it's white," he pointed out.

"I have a jacket you can sit on," he said as he got into his truck.

"That's okay," I said.

"No, I insist," he gives me the jacket and I quietly thanked him.

He nodded in return and I sat the jacket right beside the body of water before sitting down and extending my legs out.

"This is beautiful," I commented.

"Yeah," Harry breathed and I looked over to see him staring at me.

He smirked and my cheeks lit up before looking away.

"Here," he handed me a type of pasta that I didn't recognize before giving me an encouraging nod to try it.

"It's good," I said as I chewed and swallowed.

"I made it myself," he bragged.

"Nice,"

Harry scooted himself closer to me to the point where our arms were touching. He looked over at me and I couldn't help but lean in. He leaned in as well and our lips met in the middle. My tongue was greeted with his while they danced together in harmony. Surprisingly, I was the first one to make a move when I straddled his lap.

I could tell he wasn't expecting it when I heard his breathing pick up. I gently moved my hips while maintaining the kiss. I could tell he was growing impatient so I lay him down with me still on top of him.

He must have had enough of me being in control, because he flipped us over to where he is now on top of me with his forearm holding his body weight off of me.

"As much as I enjoyed the view, I'm in charge," he retaliated with a low, seductive voice.

He nibbled on my neck before I let out a soft moan letting him know he found my sweet spot. He continued nibbling there, sure to leave a mark.

His hand traveled up and down my torso before I realized I didn't want it to go any farther, not yet at least.

I gently pushed him off and he nodded signaling he knew what I was trying to say. He left one last peck on my lips before fully getting off of me.

"We should head to the movie, yeah?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah," he answered while picking everything up. I picked up his jacket and put it around myself to keep warm. I had a jacket of my own, but frankly I like Harry's better.

"Thank you," Harry said.

"For what?" I said confused.

"For going with me on this date tonight. It meant a lot to me, Lacy," he said before turning the key to his truck to turn it on.

________________________

"I had fun tonight," I told him as he walked me up the path to my door.

"Me too," he said.

"Well, this is my place," I teased.

He laughed and bowed to me, "til I see you again."

It was my turn to laugh, and when I did he smiled to me.

"Thank you, Harry."

"I'll text you?" He suggested.

"That'd be great," I said.

I was about to walk in before he stopped me gently and turned me around.

"Didn't think you were gettin off that easy, did you?" He smiled before coming down and leaving a soft, gentle kiss to my lips. I smiled into it and he did too.

I don't know what made me start liking Harry. It definitely wasn't planned, and maybe that is why it was so exciting. It was like a book in the progress of being written. No one knows what is going to happen, but there will definitely be chapters to come.

I stepped inside and grabbed my book, prepared to write more about my experience with Harry.

And so it is being written. The way he laughs, talks, walks, and acts is being taken into my thoughts and invading my mind. I let it loose on the trustee piece of lined paper before me, knowing I can never reveal these feelings to someone else. The angel is definitely prying out to his heart now, for he might not know it, but he definitely shows it. Wherever this relationship goes, I'll follow to uncover the beautiful disaster that is Harry Styles.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope this chapter makes up for it;) I want them to get along for a little while because they are so cute.

Hopefully I get better at updating but I need more readers!

Tell ya friends about this a story if you want to and please COMMENT AND VOTE if you haven't already.

I want some feedback! Please(:

Love you all!

BTW; I imagine Lacy as Samantha Boscarino! :)

If you don't know her, look her up! She is gorgeoussssss! :)

Is it bad I also imagine Lacy as Brittany Snow? I imagine her more as Samantha but both of those girls are amazingly beautiful even though they look completely opposite!

Haha okay, well bye

-ashley x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...