Chapter 17

Harry's POV

We lay here in my bed in complete silence, not that I mind. I love just being in her presence and I know she is probably thinking about what just happened and she might even be finding a way to blame herself.

"Baby, how do you feel?"

"I don't know, Harry. It's just upsetting that she didn't trust me enough, you know?" She sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry. But maybe you should try to look at it through her point of view..." I tried to reason.

"Are you seriously taking her side? Really Harry?" She snapped.

"No, I'm just saying. She had a point just as well as you did," I retaliated.

"Harry, I don't want to hear it if you are just going to defend her and not me."

She sat up off the bed and paced all around the room. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"Calm down, you're overreacting. Just come sit down and let's talk about this," I tried to calm her down.

She blew her stray hairs that fell on her face. She didn't want to say the wrong thing, I could tell, but I don't think she had a filter at the moment. I just hope she doesn't say something she will regret.

"Harry, you have no idea what it's like! Just because you never had a good dad doesn't mean I want my dead one to be replaced!" She screamed.

And there it was. The one thing she was sure to regret saying.

"Harry, I'm sorry I didn't mean that-"

"Get out." I cut her off.

"Harry please!"

"I said get out, Lacy!" I lost my temper.

I lost my temper and there was no way to retrieve it. I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it down. Lacy was already long gone and I wasn't even mad. She had the nerve to say that to me? She had the nerve to say stuff about my father when she doesn't even know what happened?

I sat down with my head in my hands, thinking about what I'm going to do and when I'm going to consider forgiving her.

Lacy's POV

I'm such an idiot.

Why would I ever say something like that to him? I have no idea what happened with his dad and here I was judging him. I felt terrible and I could only hope Harry would come and sweep me off my feet and forgive me.

I sat on the curb by his house, really not wanting to go home right now. I had no idea who to call and I didn't know if I even wanted to call anyone. I could call Louis. He's always been my friend and he knows about Harry, so maybe he could tell me when he usually cools off.

I picked up my phone and called Louis.

"Hello?" I could hear the surprised tone in his voice.

"Hey Louis, I need your help," I said in between sobs.

"Are you crying?" Louis questioned.

"I got in an argument with Harry-" I started to explain.

"What'd he do?" He wondered.

"Nothing. He did nothing. I'll explain if you come pick me up," I persuaded.

"Where are you?" He breathed heavily.

"Uh, in front of Harry's house..."

"I'll be there in a little bit," he sighed.

"Okay,"