Chapter 11

A skirt?

Too fancy.

Jeans and a t-shirt?

Too casual.

A knee-length black dress?

Perfect.

Harry and I were going to a club tonight with some of his friends. I wanted to invite Chanel, but I didn't know if that was her type of 'scene'.

Who am I kidding?

It's definitely not my type of scene either, but Harry invited me. I didn't want to tell him no.

I settled on wearing a knee-length black dress with a sparkly sequence on the breast area. The dress was tight in all the right places, showing off my curves.

I still had around two hours until I should start getting ready. I really had nothing to do. I wanted to call someone or a girl to come over and help me get ready, but there wasn't anyone that sounded tempting.

I just lounged around. I watched TV, ate food, took a short nap, and ate more food.

Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the club. Harry was picking me up at 8 so I knew I had to be ready by around 7:45. It was now 6.

I decided to take a shower first. I undressed myself out of my clothes and stepped into the steaming shower. I loved hot showers. They relaxed the muscles and it is usually really cold whenever I get in so it's a nice change.

I washed myself with my lavender shampoo and conditioner along with the same body wash. Lavender is my favorite smell. Once I was done with shaving and all that, I got out and put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I didn't want to get anything on my dress so I decided to wait to change into that.

I straightened my long, brown hair and did a rocker poof at the top. I applied some natural makeup such as a little bit of eyeliner and some nude lipstick. I applied some blush and concealer, but not much. You could hardly tell I had it on. My eyelashes were naturally long when I get out of the shower so I just left them be.

When I looked at the clock, it was 7:14. I had around 45 minutes before Harry got here. I didn't know what to do. I figured Harry and I would eat at the club or something before, so I didn't want to do that. I didn't want to watch anything on TV.

I decided to just lie and wait. I could take a nap, but then I would ruin my hair. It looks pretty good. I didn't wanna ruin it.

It worked out because I pondered on what to do for so long that it was already time to get my dress on. It was now 7:30. I slipped on my dress and adjusted it to my liking. My hair was stuck in the back so pulled it out before running my fingers through it to get the rats out.

Once I got all that done, I sat on the couch. This is my second time waiting for Harry to pick me up so I didn't have enough experience to know whether he was one to show up late, early, or perfectly on time.

I sat on my couch, picking at the loose seams with all my thoughts.

What if the rest of Harry's friends didn't like me?

What if I was underdressed?

What if I was overdressed?

What if I make a fool of myself?

What if?

That is all that went through my head for the next ten minutes before I heard a knock on the door. It was only 7:52 so I decided Harry was the early type. I opened the door and was met with the green eyes I have grown accustomed to.