Chapter 19

The cold air picked at my skin while walking home from Harry's house. The night consisted of us snuggling on the couch and then cuddling in his bed later that night. He held me through the whole night and I loved every minute of it. His skin was soft and it kept me warm. He wanted to sleep in his boxers, but he kept some basketball shorts on to keep me comfortable. He is too sweet.

My feelings for Harry were growing faster than I ever imagined and to think we hardly talked about a month ago. Harry and I have been dating for around three weeks and it's going faster than you'd think. Every day with him is a roller coaster and despite the sharp curves, circles, and upside down loops we have been on, I wouldn't change any of it. A lot of people may say it was too soon to tell eachother we love one another, but I don't care.

Love doesn't have a time range.

The love Gods don't come down and tell you that you can only love the person after dating them for a year. No, love happens naturally without you even knowing it. Love happens when the person you are with can make you smile with a simple silly face...or a move he makes to try to impress you...or going the extra mile just to make you feel better when you are feeling down. Harry did all those things and more in a matter of a few weeks, and that my friend, is why I love Harry Styles.

Once I enter my house, I realize it is Sunday and we have school tomorrow. I cannot wait til we are out of that terrible place and into the real world. I don't know my future with Harry or what college he is planning on attending, or if he is planning on even going to college but I know I don't want to be away from him. Hopefully we have some type of agreement.

I fixed myself some toast and went to grab the peanut butter from the cabinet. Once I smothered peanut butter on top of the delicious, crisp bread, I headed to the living room.

I flipped on the TV and spend the afternoon doing absolutely nothing.

Harry's POV

"Harry! Where have you been, man?" Niall asked.

I didn't miss this place. The rooms reek of cigarettes and alcohol. There is no signs of girls anywhere, which is unusual due to the fact that these four boys live together and usually at least one of them have a girl over. It sounds bad, but it's true. I used to be the same way.

"I've been with Lacy," I answered honestly.

"You're whipped, man," Niall shook his head while laughing.

I flipped him off before taking a seat on the green chair across from the couch Liam and Zayn were sitting on. I hadn't spotted Louis yet which was weird as well, usually he was the one who answered the door.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"He's upstairs. He isn't feeling good, but he'll be down sometime I bet," Liam spoke for the first time since I got here.

"Oh,"

As if on cue, Louis comes slowly down the stairs with sweatpants and black wifebeater on. He looked weak and tired. When he saw me, he gave me a weak wave but he looked but a huge smile, like always.

"Harry, nice of you to join us. How long has it been?" He wondered in a tone suggesting that I am whipped by Lacy.

All these boys think I'm whipped, no, it's called being in love.

"How is Lacy?" Louis curiously asked.

"She's good. We are good," I answered him in a way only he would probably understand.

"Good," he answered, "are you hungry, thirsty?" he added as well.

Well, if I was hungry that would be too bad, because all they really have is stale stuff. If I was thirsty, I would have to get wasted, because all they have is alcoholic beverages.