The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Bởi Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Xem Thêm

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 173

380 10 1
Bởi Bluemoon609

____________________

Chapter 173

____________________

April 17, the day of the Vongola Ninth's birth. Everyone gathered at Italy at the Vongola mansion where Nuno's birthday party was held, almost every familia came. It was quite a large crowd of guests. Nuno's Guardians were there hours before the party for the preparation, even the Vongola Decimo's Guardian's family showed up. Iemitsu told Nana it was just a normal birthday party of a close friend, hiding the fact it was a mafia birthday party.

Xavier was at the gates with the rest of the Guardians greeting guests when he saw Kyokai rushing toward him in the purple dress she bought "Papa !" She called out "ah Kai-chan, you've finally arrived" he smiled and kissed her forehead "where's Kyoya ?" He frowned "he said he will arrive with his parents" she explained and he nodded "Ya-hoo !" She looked behind her to see Kazumi and Dino, with Nickolas in a small suit "Kazumi-san" Kyokai smiled "sorry we're late, Captain was yelling at us again" she sighed and they went inside.

Soon CEDEF agents arrived, Kisume appeared with his wife and son, and 4 months old daughter, Emiko "Kaaaai-chaaan !!" Kyokai got tackled into a hug by Kotoya "my beautiful sister !" He smiled brightly and got bumped on the head by Xanxus "your annoying, brat" he glared "Teme" Kotoya glared back at him, Kyokai just let them argue while she went to talk to Nuno.

After a while Vongola Decimo and his Guardians arrived "wow ! That's a huge mansion" Yamamoto smiled "I haven't seen Nuno for such a long time" Tsuna mumbled "the last time we saw him was at the Ceremony, Judaime" Gokudera reminded him "Reborn !" Bianchi suddenly rushed passed them to hug Reborn, who was not a a cursed infant as before, but still looked like an elementary child (reminder that the curse of the Archonalano was released and they are growing slowly) "Gah !" Gokudera clenched on his stomach and fell on his knees.

Tsuna flinched at the thud sound "are you alright, Gokudera-kun ?" Tsuna asked worriedly as Gokudera stood aside holding his stomach "I-I'm alright, Judaime" Gokudera tried to sound cheerful "right, Gokudera-kun is immobile due to Bianchi's presence" Tsuna thought "don't worry Judaime ! I will stay by your side even if I broke every bone in my body !" Gokudera wore his sunglasses "I'm here" Tsuna sweat dropped as Gokudera spoke to Yamamoto instead.

They got greeted by the butlers at the entrance, they stared in awe at the large party "such crowd" Yamamoto whistled "I'm a little worried about Hibari-san" Tsuna mumbled and glanced at Kyoya, who was standing far with his parents "now remember to behave, understand ?" Kyota glared as he fixed Kyoya's necktie "I'm not a child" Kyoya glared and earned a smack on the head "don't talk back at me" Kyota said and started walked, Kaiya smiled and kissed Kyoya's head "he means have fun without causing fights, sweetie. He doesn't want you to get hurt" she fixed his hair then kissed his cheek before following her husband, he sighed heavily and wiped the lipstick off his cheek then walked after them.

"Oi ! Hibari !" They looked ahead as Iemitsu and Nana walked toward them with Tsuna "Iemitsu-san, Nana-chan" Kaiya smiled as a greeting "how long has it been !?" Iemitsu smiled bright "too loud as always" Kyota mattered while looking away "you both know my child, Tsuna !" Iemitsu patted Tsuna on the back too hard "n-nice to meet you ! I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi" Tsuna introduced himself nervously "Heeii !! Those are Hibari-san's parents" he thought "..." Both Kyota and Kaiya blinked "that's the Tenth ?" Kyota glared "Tenth ?" Nana blinked in confusion "h-he means he's the Tenth ! As in Tenth Grade, Nana ! Meaning he's in first year of High school !" Iemitsu tried to explain and Tsuna sweat dropped "oh that must be a mistake, Tsu-kun's in second year" Nana laughed.

Kaiya laughed then felt Kyoya tap her shoulder "Oka-san, your pills" he pulled out a medicine bottle "is this mine ?" She frowned "it is, you take it twice a day" he said "oh yes, thank you for reminding me" Kaiya smiled and took the bottle from him "your mother always forgets this" she chuckled "Nana-chan, you remember my youngest child, Kyoya" she introduced him "hn" Kyoya bowed his head as a greeting "oh he's the one with Kyokai-chan" Nana smiled "haha ! He looked like you, Kyota" Iemitsu laughed "of course, he is my son" Kyota glared at him.

Kyoya only glared at Iemitsu and got pissed how dumb he was acting in front of his parents, he had witnessed Iemitsu's fighting skills and how easily he defeated Tsuna at the Representative Battle of the Rainbow "Hibari-san seems to be mad about the crowd, I think he won't fight anyone if he's around his parents" Tsuna thought and watched how Kaiya comforting Kyoya about the crowd around them, since she doesn't fond stuffy places herself. He had noted that she carried a fan in her hand, for the times she has difficulty with breathing. Kaiya reminds Tsuna of his own mother by her gentle appearance and kind personality, while Kyota is just ten times more scarier than Kyoya himself.

While they were having a conservation, Kyoya made a quick scan around the room to search for Kyokai. He found her beautifully looking standing next to Nuno, she would bow and greet the guests politely. However, he did not like the way the young man took her hand to kiss it as a greeting "I'll be going" he told his parents, his father grabbed his shoulder "where ?" Kyota asked "to break some teeth" Kyoya glared and his father spotted what he meant "break his spine as well" he gave him a pat on the back before watching his son leaving "what kind of father and son bonding is that !?" Tsuna thought and paled.

"This is my son, I was hoping he would get along with your daughter" the man told Nuno "if you are speaking about marriage, that is up to my daughter" Nuno looked at Kyokai, who looked back at him uncomfortably "well then they should get to know each other" the man pushed her and his son to talk privately "would you like to dance, miss ?" The young man asked "oh thank you, but I don't really dance" she smiled apologetic.

The two walked until they reached the yard, it was so quiet beside the sound of the water fountain "I know that you are uncomfortable with me" he said "it's not that" she shook her head "I'm not really used to big parties like this one" she shrugged "Carfano, by the way. Anthony Carfano" he said "Xhay" she nodded her head "what a beautiful name, my lady" he smiled "thank you" she looked away "and you look lovely tonight" he held her hand but she pulled it back.

Kyoya finally spotted them by the time Anthony got close to Kyokai "tch, herbivore getting comfortable with my woman" he mattered and walked toward them "finally found you" he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her toward him gently for a kiss, cupping her cheek. She was surprised at first, but then relaxed and rested her hands on his chest, letting him stroke his lips against hers. She broke the kiss and smiled against his lips, but then realized that the young man was still there "Mr. Carfano, this is Hibari Kyoya" she introduced "my-" she got cut off by Kyoya "fiancé"

Anthony blinked a couple of times, so did Kyokai "I beg your pardon ?" He frowned "you heard me, and I don't like the way your comfortable with my woman" he pulled Kyokai toward his chest "let's go" he entwined his hand with hers and started to drag her "i-it was nice meeting you" she told Anthony as she was being dragged "phew, you saved me there" she sighed in relief "odd, I thought you would start scolding me" he slowed his walking pace for her to catch up "he was the fifth one" she sighed heavily "fifth ?" He narrowed his eyes "the fifth one to be almost arranged married with me, apparently Nuno's daughter is big deal" she explained "I'll bite that herbivore to death" he walked back but she pulled his arm.

She turned his chin and pecked his lips "relax, I only love you" she smiled "my fiancé~" she played with his tie "no other man is worthy of you" he glared "and this proves it" he lift their hands with their relationship rings "I know" she smiled and hugged his waist "I'm happy you are with me right now" she rubbed her nose with his, he rested his forehead on hers and stared deeply in her eyes "Kyoya ?" She frowned and flinched as he held her hips "I can't seem to help it if you are wearing this dress" he trailed his fingers up and down her back and she shuddered, he suddenly pushed her into the storage room behind her and closed the door.

She chuckled as he lift up her dress slightly and picked her up, wrapped her legs around him. He rested his arm on the wall for balance while the other arm under her, he kissed her neck and grind his hips against hers. She clenched on his hair and let out soft moan, she pulled his head away from her neck to look at him. They kissed passionately and he tugged on her lower lip with his teeth, they groaned into the kiss.

She stood on her feet and pulled him down for another rough kiss, she pulled him so hard he had to rest his hands on her hips. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to grab her bum, he growled and squeezed her flesh so hard. She broke the kiss chuckling and wrapped her arms around his neck "your so rough" she whispered and he pressed her body against the wall with his, wrapping her leg around him "I want you" he growled and kissed her neck, she sighed in pleasure.

He looked behind him and she glanced over his shoulder as the door opened by the maid, she gasped and her face turned red "what ?" He glared "t-the bucket" she pointed shakily and he roughly gave the bucket she wanted before closing the door "where were we ?" He turned back to his lover "you were saying you wanted to eat me" she played with his collar "I didn't say that" he said "no, but you were thinking about it" she wrapped her arms around his neck and he smirked "I do" he rested his forehead on hers then growled when the door opened again by the same maid "what ?" He turned his head toward her "t-the mop" she pointed, Kyokai handed it to her before slamming the door.

Kyoya sighed and face palmed "you have got to be kidding me" he mattered "maybe making out in the closet wasn't a good idea" Kyokai stroked his hair gently "what makes you say that ?" He glared "she saw us kissing" she pouted "so ?" He raised a brow "so ? She would think your a good kisser, then she would think about you, I don't want that" she said "you think I'm a good kisser ?" He smirked "I think your a great one" she pulled him down for a kiss, they hummed in satisfaction "go away !" They yelled through the kiss as the door opened once again.

He pulled back sighing heavily as the maid did not go away, she wanted to tell them that it's not right to do such a thing in a closet "what is it ?" He turned to look at her, she flinched and blushed at his tall figure "oh that's it" Kyokai was about launch at her, but he wrapped his arms around her from behind and picked her up, walking away "we're done, you can have the closet" he told the maid as he walked passed her, Kyokai struggling in his arms "yeah, but I'm not done with her yet !" She growled.

She grumbled as they fixed themselves in front of the mirror, so they won't look suspicious. She checked her neck and sighed in relief that he didn't leave any marks "you seemed to be relieved" he said "I am, because if there was small mark. Both of us are dead" she glared at him "Oi ! Kyokai ! Hibari !" They looked at Ryohei "the ceremony is about to start !" He announced and Kyokai gasped "I need to go !" She started running.

She reached there barely at time, she tried to catch her breath before standing next to Nuno "is something wrong ? Your face is red" Nuno asked concerned "huh ? B-Because I ran here" she nervously smiled. One of Nuno's Guardians stepped ahead and gained the guests attention, announcing that the ceremony has began.

Most of the room screamed and they all ducked down when they heard an explosion, men in suits suddenly barged in through the windows and blocked all the exits "what is going on ?" Nana frowned "you should hide, I'll explain everything later" Iemitsu said "Hibari !" He called and Kisume looked at him, who was keeping his family close "find a way to get all the guests to safety" he ordered "yes sir !" Kisume nodded and told Kotoya the same order, then he passed on the order to the other CEDEF agents, Kisume kicked the man who blocked the exit then lead everyone outside.

As the men started to shoot Nuno, Kyokai pulled out a metal staff and twirled it to block all the bullets "protect Nuno and make sure every guest is out safe !" She told the guards, they nodded and they scattered everywhere "Tsk" she stared at the damaged staff and tossed it aside, she rushed toward the other Guardians, who were taking shield behind the table "is everyone alright ?" She asked "almost all of the guests are outside" Gokudera said "they want Nuno" she mumbled to herself. They blushed as she lift up her dress above her thigh to pull out a gun, they all got a bump on the head by Kyoya "don't stare at her" he glared and Kyokai blinked in confusion.

They all scattered, Kyoya and Kyokai stayed at their place "are you going to be alright ?" He asked, she stared at him before nodding "it's my job as a Guardian to protect who unable to protect themselves" she stared at her gun then looked down as he held her hand "then don't die" he said and she smiled "I won't" they leaned in for a kiss before going to separate ways.

As they were fighting, most of them were shocked at the strategy and strength of the young new generation of Vongola. Little did they know, a traitor suddenly pulled the trigger of his gun and shot Kyokai in the calf. She gasped and crouched down to hold her wound in pain, she flinched when the man took a fist of her hair and made her stand up "Kyokai !" Kyoya yelled as they all rushed to her "attention !!" The man yelled "Alessandro ! What are you doing !?" Xavier yelled "let the daughter of the Ninth go !"

The man with dark brown hair glared "daughter of the Ninth ?" He repeated "listen everyone !" He gain the attention "this girl right here.." Kyokai winced at the grip of her hair, Ryohei pulled back Kyoya for him not to do reckless moves "is not the biological daughter of the Ninth, but the daughter of his Guardian, Xavier !" He pointed "this file proves their DNA relation, they have been lying to the mafia this whole time !" He explained "and she also possess the power of the Forbidden Stone" he added which made most of the people in the room eyes widen.

Xavier clenched his fists in anger "let me go, you filth !" Kyokai's eyes glowed and kicked his head, he blocked it and grabbed her throat. She chocked out as she was lifted off the floor, there was a strange element in his gloves that suddenly made her weak that she couldn't use her ice powers or move at all. Their eyes widen as she screamed in pain, the substance suddenly started to burn her skin. She kicked her legs in the air and held his wrist, struggling with now use "papa !!" She screamed "what are you going to do, Xavier !? Are you going to let your daughter die !?" He laughed while Xavier was paralyzed with fear and worry.

Alessandro screamed in pain when he got shot on the wrist, making him drop Kyokai. They all looked at Kyota shocked, he was aiming the gun at him "this time, I won't miss the head" he glared. Alessandro looked down shocked as Kyoya glared at him with his eyes flowing with anger, tonfa in his hands. Kyoya punched him on the face too hard, the man flew and crashed into many walls.

He knelt down to check on Kyokai, the other Guardians rushed to their side "Kyokai" Kyoya lift up her back and his eyes widen as the hand burning mark around her throat, she whimpered in pain and kept clenching on his blazer "Xhay !" Xavier came running and knelt in the floor, his eyes widen at the sight of his daughter in pain "h-her leg !" Tsuna pointed where Kyokai got shot, her veins under skin were staring to turn blue starting from the wound "how did they know ?" Xavier covered his mouth "know what ?" Ryohei asked worriedly "whoever posses the forbidden stone cannot have contact with this type of substance" Xavier explained "the bullet is still inside her calf !" Yamamoto reminded them, which made them panic.

Xavier gritted his teeth, this is was all wrong. He shut himself out from his own children all these years for their protection, and yet that man came and spreads the whole truth. He reached to pull out the bullet himself, but Kyota suddenly appeared and kicked him in the face, sending flying across the room "you can't save her if you have the same weakness, you are too reckless" he glared.

He knelt down and took a glance at her wound "Kyoya.." He looked up "hold her still" he told him, Kyoya nodded and held Kyokai close to his chest. Kyota reached his inside pocket of the blazer and pulled out tweezer he always carry for Kaiya, Kyokai's bright grey eyes widen and started screaming in pain. Kyoya used both his arms and legs to hold her struggling, Ryohei even helped while the rest of the Guardians stood on guard from attacking enemies.

Kyoya cupped her cheek and rested his forehead on hers "Kyokai, look at me, ignore the pain" he glared, she only stared at him with watery eyes while screaming in pain "just focus on me" he said and she clenched on him, she felt the sense of relief when the bullet was finally out. Kyota lift it up above him to examine it before putting it in a handkerchief and inside his pocket, they used the bandage they got from Ryohei to wrap it around her calf.

Kyoya reached to push her hair away as she breathed steadily "are you alright ?" He whispered "hm" she nodded and sighed "I think..I have a little strength left" she panted and smiled weakly, they sighed in relief "Teme Hibari !" Kyota nonchalantly caught Xavier's punch "how dare you kick me out of the way and touch my daughter like that !?" He popped a vein "otherwise, she would have died and my son will be devastated again" Kyota glared at him.

The two fathers suddenly paused and glanced behind them, the wall suddenly exploded and they almost flew from the blow "Tsuna !" Iemitsu rushed toward them "no one's hurt ?" He asked worriedly "no, but Kyokai-nee.." Tsuna said and they glanced at Kyokai as she sat up carefully "duck !" Iemitsu pushed down Tsuna on the ground and the rest followed as they were about to get hit by a bazooka bullet "the heck !?" Gokudera sat up "who dared to try and hurt Judaime !?" He glared.

They saw the same person but with different figure walking through the smoke, the dark chuckle filled the room "you think I'm going down that easily" Alessandro smirked and their eyes widen as he removed his hand and dropped it on the floor, to replace it with a hook instead "that guy just cut off his hand !" Ryohei yelled.

Kyota's eyes widen at the familiar weapon and clenched on his chest "did that scar starts to ache again, Hibari Kyota ?" Alessandro smirked, causing for Kyoya to look up "scar ? What scar, Kyota ?" Xavier asked "that man forced me to leave my wife and children behind with regrets" what Kyota said "I want to kill him myself" he glared "let's go then" Xavier smiled, he and Iemitsu ran ahead. Kyota stared at his bare hands and clenched them into fists before shoving them into his pockets, he then started running ahead.

With a swing of his arm, Xavier formed an icy wall in front of them. Iemitsu engulfed both of his arms in Sky Flames to punch the wall into pieces, the dust was used as a destruction. Alessandro was blinded by the dust for seconds and blocked Kyota's sudden kick with both of his arms, shielding his head "s-so fast" Gokudera said "exactly.." they looked at Reborn, who appeared next to them "those three were the most successful agents in CEDEF, more likely the whole mafia" he explained "I knew them all personally. But beside Iemitsu, it was only pure coincidence that the other two have children" he said "although, I don't understand why Kyota is having difficulty with fighting. He's not using his hands like he used to"

They frowned and looked up at the fighting scene, indeed Kyota was not using his hands and old the legs. Their eyes widen as Kyota's leg suddenly got surrounded with Cloud Flames, now Alessandro is having difficulty with blocking all the kicks. Kyota kicked him across the face with his heel, then without lowering the same leg, he crashed him into the ground with a powerful kick, breaking the floor into many pieces.

He knelt and pulled Alessandro up by the collar "try to get close to my family again, and I will make sure to find you and make you wish you were never been born" he growled, the man only choked out some unclear words and winced as Kyota let him go, only to stomp on his face to get unconscious. They nervously sweated as Kyota almost kicked the man to death, Xavier had to hold him back.

Every one calmed down, even felt relieved as Kyokai regained strength. Kyoya helped her stand up, they took a moment to catch their breath. After a few seconds, Kisume and Kotoya burst in "oh what happened here ?" Kisume sweat dropped "take him away, I'll deal with him later" Kyota sighed.

Without them knowing, Alessandro was actually wake. He pulled out something out of his pocket and pressed a red button. They flinched when they heard another explosion "fire !!" They heard yelling, Kyokai's eyes widen "no" she breathed out "everyone get out !!" They heard Xavier "this building is about to collapse !" He yelled.

Kyokai, without thinking, she got up and started running. She grabbed a tossed aside sword and attacked Alessandro, only for him to break the sword into pieces. She winced in pain as he kicked her on the stomach. She fell back and winced, her eyes widen as she looked up. His hook got blocked by Kyoya's tonfa, he gritted his teeth at the strength but he knew he was stronger "Kyoya" Kyokai gasped "Kyokai, they want you. Run !" He glared at her over his shoulder, she flinched and did what he said and got up to start running "Kyokai !!" Kyoya called as he saw Kyokai running upstairs, she was suppose to get outside.

She panted from the heat as she ran in the hallway, she finally got inside her room and sighed in relief as she found the item she's been looking for. She looked up with wide eyes as the ceiling collapsed, she found herself getting tackled aside by Kyoya. He patted heavily since he ran after her with full speed, not to mention it was hard to breathe with all this fire. He made her stand up and dragged her out of the room, running in the hallway "everyone is outside, you shouldn't have ran back here. Do you want to die ?" He glared "but Kyoya" she said.

They stopped running when she fell on her knees, he glanced at her and knelt to check on her. She was barely breathing, so he picked her up bride style and continued running. However, his way got blocked by the falling ceiling, his way back got blocked as well. He opened the window and looked down, her eyes widen in realization "what do you think your doing ? This is really high, it's not like jumping from my balcony" she tugged on him weakly "put your arms around me" he glared and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He backed away as men were shooting them from the window of the lower floor, Kyoya thought of something then placed his foot on the window frame. He jumped and held onto the long Italian flag, while the other arm held her still. He slide down until he reached the end of the flag before letting go, they started rolling on the ground until he ended up on top of her "your not hurt ?" He asked her and got shot on his shoulder "Kyoya !" She gasped and held him as he collapsed on top of her. Kotoya rushed toward them and shot those men, they fell off the window. He called medic for help, saying there is someone injured.

After a while the battle settled down and the remaining men were arrested, others managed to escape. Kyokai had a blanket around her while her leg was being treated with a bandage, she glanced up a bit to see them treating Kyoya where he got shot "Kyokai" she looked up at her father "you made me worried" he hugged her and sighed in relief "I'm sorry" she hugged back "Papa" she said and he pulled back to look at her, kneeling on the ground holding her hands "what is it, princess ?" He smiled gently "what's going to happen to me now that they know I'm your daughter ?" She asked.

He breathed out "I don't know, honey. But I'm sure you'll be safe if you are not in Italy" he said "is it the same reason why you didn't tell me you are my father ?" She asked again and he paused "yes, it is" he nodded and her eyes sadden "alright" she mumbled "I think it's better if you stayed in my mansion until things settle down, how about that ? I'll even have the driver drop you to school safely" he said and she nodded, he smiled before standing up "I'll go check on the others" he pushed her bangs away from her face then walked away.

She frowned when she saw black shoes and looked up to see Kyoya, she gasped and got up to hug him "are you alright ?" He placed his hand on her head "I'm the one who's suppose to say that, dummy" she mumbled and buried her face in his neck "I'm fine, as long as you are alright" he embraced her, she hugged his waist tightly and her eyes formed tears "I'm sorry" she looked up at him "I didn't mean anything bad happen to you" her tears started rolling down "I-I just couldn't leave it behind..." She looked down at the necklace he gave her in her hands "I would have gave you another one" he said "it's not that easy" she glared "its just a necklace with a name" he said "it's not just a name !" She clenched on his chest "it's your name" she whispered "your an idiot" he sighed heavily and wrapped an arm around her head, resting it on his shoulder.

She sobbed quietly and hugged his waist, mumbling apologies. He kissed her cheek and licked her tear, he rested his head on hers and stroked her hair. She closed her eyes and relaxed at the connection between them, she smiled and buried her face in his neck.

=Time Skip=

After a few days, they flew back to Japan by the plane. They were sitting next to each other with her head on his uninjured shoulder with their hands entwined, while he was holding a book with his other hand. He was reading when she whimpered in her sleep, he kissed her head and nuzzled her hair, whispering sweet words. She soon calmed down and held his hand tightly, he went back to reading after making sure she was alright.

However, he found himself reading the same sentence over and over again so he closed the book and looked at her. How is he going to be able to protect her if she was trapped inside a building alone, she was wanted before the mafia knew she was the daughter of a famous wanted man. He watched how he rubbed his thumb against the back of her hand, it was small comparing to his hand, obviously since she was a female. Although, her body is so fragile and her stamina is horribly abnormal compared to a normal person's stamina. Kyoya can't help himself but worry about her.   

She suddenly flinched awake and raised her head a bit to glance around "bad dream ?" She looked at him then slowly nodded, he rested her head on his shoulder "I'm here, I'll wake you up when we land" he entwined his hand with hers and rubbed his thumb it, kissing her forehead "I don't want to sleep" she mumbled and rubbed her head against him "Kyoya" she whispered "will you be lonely if I stayed at Papa's place ?" She asked "I won't be..." He said as they stared at their hands "if I make sure to see you every night" he whispered against her hair and she blushed.

They looked at each other and touched noses, they leaned in for a sweet kiss "I'll be responsible about you, making sure you reach school and home safely. I'll be around you as much as possible" he said "that will be hard to convince" she pointed out "I'll let my father deals with yours" he said "if that didn't work, I have my mother" he said "she's so scary" she breathed out "I know" he rested his head on hers "that's the point" he smirked and she chuckled "I love you" she pecked his lips "same" he whispered.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.2K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
66.8K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
43.6K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...