Double Lives

Od alexannam16

•Emma Swan• Quiet and studious. A total sweetheart. Always works hard and is set to become the greatest bioch... Více

The Beginning
Winter Break
The Tragedy
Gone
Grieving
First Day of Senior Year
The New Me
Ungrateful Thanksgiving
Danger Lurks
Special Care
Something's There
Accepting
Confused
Something Is Definitely There
A One Time Thing
Not A One Time Thing
Swan, will you...?
The Date
Heart Broken
Changed Forever
A New Life
The Secret Mission
Academy Life
Secret Mission: Murder
Secret Agents
A Little Drink
Shocking Revelations
A Good Day
The Next Day
Caught
A Horrific Day
A New Opportunity
Waking Up
Dead Inside
New Lives
A Quiet Moment
A New Mission.....
Death
Giving Up?
Partners
Feelings
Confusion
A New Chance
Good News
Pregnancy Life
The Unexpected
The White Room
It Can't Be
Reality
Adapting
Happy New Year!!!!
Is it Nonsense?
Scared
Happiness at Last
Danger
Safe
Haunting
Peace at Last?
Not Again
Where I Belong
My One and Only Life

Sacrifices

499 35 4
Od alexannam16

I wake up and I see someone that I know all too well. Emma. She's sleeping and my is her face glowing. Then it hit me wait how is she here? I quickly get up and she gasps as she sits up. "Killian you ok?" I touch her face. "You're alive?" She smiles. "Of course love." I smile.

Then she groans and I see her beautiful belly. She smiles and rubs it. "I know we had a scare back there but we are good now." I smile. "So you're really here?" She gives me a weird look and caresses my face. "Love of course I'm here." I sigh in relief then smile. "I guess all that was a nightmare." She smiles.

"Oh my love but you are living a nightmare." My smile fades. "What?" I look at her and her face is all bloody. Then out of no where someone pulls her away from me. "Killian!" She screams. I tried to get out of bed but my wrists were tied down. "Emma!" I scream out.

That's when the whole room turns dark. I'm going crazy, where the hell is Emma? That's when a light shines in front of the bed and Emma is tied down with her mouth taped. I gasp. That's when I see Regina standing in front of her with a gun pointed her way.

I gasp. "Regina don't kill her." She smiles. "I'm not going to kill her, she's your target." I gasp. That's when I appear in front of her with a gun. I gasp. "Kill her Killian." "No what the hell?" She snaps. "Kill her, she will only get in between us." I shake my head. "Kill her!" I throw the gun and she scoffs. She grabs the gun the chuckles.

"I guess I will kill you both." I gasp. She shoots Emma. I scream and that's when she shoots me. "Nooo!" I scream again and that's when I sit up. Oh God it was all just a nightmare. I look around my room and I'm all alone. I cover my face and leaned back. I miss Emma so damn much but I guess killing her is my biggest fear although I know I would never do that.

As I lay back down, my phone goes off. I groan. I get it and it's a text from Regina. She's sending me the next mission. I read it and my heart dropped. I have to kill a mother and his son. Oh God I can't do that. I mean a child, I can't kill a child. Well I have no choice. I went to go change and followed the coordinates.

I get to the location and I see it's a park. That's when I hear Regina on my intercom. "Steal the child, that way the mom can come follow you." I sigh and nod. I look at them and I see them playing together. My heart melted because for a second I pictured Emma playing with our child. I went and leaned behind a tree and sighed.

I can't do this, I really can't. "Killian, kidnap that child!" I scoff. "I can't Regina." She chuckles. "What?" I sigh. "I can't do this." There's a silence over the coms and I sigh. "Come to my house immediately." I nod.

I made my way to Regina's house and I sigh. Either she's going to kill me or threaten to expose me. I walk in and she's furious. "What is your job mister Jones?" She asks as she hands me a glass of whisky. I sigh. "To be your hitman." She smiles as she sits down. I sigh.

"Please sit here," she says as she pats the seat next to her. I go and sit down. "So what are you going to do, expose or kill me?" She smiles deviously. "Neither." I gave her a weird look. She then grabbed this needle and stabbed my heart. I groan as I felt the needle go further inside my heart.

"You see, you still have too much of a free will so the best thing to do is control your heart." She pulls the needle out and I feel something in my heart. "You see now I control you and when you don't do what I say," she says as she presses a button on her phone. I felt an electric pulse go through my heart. I clenched it and I fell to the floor.

The pain was excruciating. She laughs wickedly. "You're mine now Killian Jones and you will do as I say," she says then let's go. I tried to get up and she sits on top of me. "For example if I want you to kill a little boy you will." I'm mad and she presses the button and I scream.

She let's go and smiles. "Get up!" She screams and I slowly get up. "Now go up to my bedroom." I give her a weird look. "Go!" I nod and made my way up. "I've been dying to be with you mister Jones." I close my eyes and stopped then made my way to her room. She walks in and makes her way to the restroom. I sit on the bed and I start to cry.

How low have I come that I have to sleep with my boss to survive? I guess it's a sacrifice that I must do for the rest of my life. That's when Emma came into my mind, God how I wished it was her that was in the restroom and not Regina. I wipe my tears as I hear the door open.

Regina comes out wearing lingerie. She smiles and I sigh. "Oh come on Killian, you're acting like you've never done this before." I stayed quiet. "Either you get undressed or I press the button." I scoff and got up. "Don't you even try to take it away because only I can press it and turn it off." I sigh as I sit on the bed.

She gets on top of the bed and hugs me from behind. "Oh Killian, come on we are team." I sigh. "We are not a team, you're controlling me." She smiles. "But isn't it hot to be controlling?" I scoff as I get up. She scoffs and lays down. "Either you come here or I'll make you." I roll my eyes. "Come on Killian, I know you're an amazing lover and it so happens that I am too."

I chuckle. "I can't make love to you." She snaps. "But you will sleep with me so come here or else." I sigh and take off my shirt. She smirks and I could tell she was enjoying it. I was dying, I didn't want to do this. I made my way to the bed and she quickly pinned me down. This wasn't what I wanted but it's the sacrifice I need to make to stay alive.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

53.5K 846 7
peter gets phone calls in class, and have to answer them in speaker, but what happens then? Each story will be different, unless I said so :)
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 50.2K 65
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. | ❝Everyone will end up leaving you at one point or another. But it's the ones that come back that are the most important...