One Direction fan fiction: Ha...

By kawennbr0

A girl named Michelle who is a sixteen year old who is depressed and very insecure. Her whole life changes wh... More

"Stay" One Direction Fan Fiction: Harry Styles
Chapter One: "Stranger" Part I
Chapter Two: "Stranger" Part II
Chapter Three: Fun and Games
Chapter Four: Getting Some Rest
Chapter Five: Letting You In - Part I
Chapter Six: Letting You In - Part II
Chapter Seven: "More Than This"
Chapter Eight: Something's Wrong
Chapter Nine: All In a Matter of a Day
Chapter Ten: Everything is Different Now
Chapter Eleven: You Can't Have it Your Way
Chapter Twelve: A Revelation of Longing
Chapter Thirteen: How Will I Survive?
Chapter Fourteen: Putting It All Behind
Chapter Fifteen: Fears, Water, and Abandonment
Chapter Sixteen: It's Not Easy
Chapter Seventeen: Goodbye and Sweet Dreams
Chapter Eighteen: Bad News
Chapter Nineteen: To Old Times and a New Beginning
Chapter Twenty: Run, Run, Run- Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Secrets and Diplomas
Chapter Twenty-Three: Guilt, Love, and Honesty
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Only Reason
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sparks
Chapter Twenty-Six: Explanations
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Mr. Liam Payne
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Directions and Guilt of A Spitting Image
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Hamber
Chapter Thirty: Sickness and Lectures
Chapter Thirty-One: She's A Keeper
Chapter Thirty-Two: Lies Give The Thrills
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Warm Feeling
Chapter Thirty-Four: What Do You Have In Mind?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Not This
Chapter Thirty-Six: Adventure

Chapter Twenty-One: Run, Run, Run- Part II

1K 4 0
By kawennbr0

Chapter Twenty-One: Run, Run, Run- Part II 

(Harry’s Point of View)

When the driver pulled up in front of the bar, I noticed that there was much more people there than Louis and I planned. We paid the driver, then slid out of the cab, trying our best not to stand out. But Louis picked a bad night to wear stripes. All the girls in line, began to scream at the sight of Louis and I. I hurried to the burly man standing near the door with a clipboard in his hand. “Name?” the man asked with a deep voice. “Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson,” I informed him. I watched as his eyes skimmed up and down the page. “Nope, not on the list,” he stated. “We know. But, we’re from One Direction,” I informed him. “I don’t care if you’re from three directions, you’re not getting in,” he said. “No, no, you don’t get it, we’re from One Direction, the band?” Louis said to clear things up. “Don’t care,” he said. “Back of the line,” he demanded as he pointed to the girls in line. There were only a few guys. Must be a good night to find Louis a girl. “But, we refuse to go!” I shouted. “BACK OF THE LINE!” he shouted. At that moment, the door opened.

The girl that looked like Michelle that I saw earlier came out. She looked a bit tipsy. “Oh, hey, Ha- Ha- Har-” she laughed. “Harry,” I corrected her. “Right, Harry,” she laughed. She had a bottle of Corona in her hand. “You know them?” the burly man asked. He must have been about three inches taller than me. “Yeah, they’re from One Direction. The British and Irish boy band? The one with five fucking sexy boys in it?” she stated as she winked at me. “Oh! That one!” The man said as he had a moment of revelation. He then began to sing the wrong lyrics to What Makes You Beautiful which made Louis giggle. “Well, aren’t you going to go in?” the man asked with a more positive attitude. He unhooked the red velvet rope, and let us in. The girl held the door open for us. But, we seemed to have trouble due to the fact that she was a bit drunk, and the door had to weigh about like ten pounds more than a door to a restaurant. She sort of tripped, and before she fell, I caught her. She was looking into my eyes. “Going a bit too fast, Mr. Styles?” she winked at me. “No, uh, sorry, you were going to fall, so yeah, I caught you,” I pointed out as I helped her stand up properly. “It’s not I said that I didn’t like it,” she bit her lip. At that moment, I looked for Louis. “Louis!” I shouted trying to avoid the girl.

I found Louis sitting at the bar. I pushed myself through a crowd of people dancing, and grinding to the music, practically having sex, but with clothes on. I could feel the vibration of the music. The music was pounding in my ears. “Louis!” I called out. He didn’t look. He was sitting, sullenly at the bar. I pushed through more people, and finally reached Louis. I placed a hand on his shoulder. “Having a drink without me?” I laughed. He faked a smile. “You seemed a bit busy,” Louis faked a laugh. I sat down next to him. “A bottle of Corona please,” I asked the man working at the bar. “Are you over 21? You don’t seem like it,” he grinned. “Uh, I think President Lincoln can tell you,” I said as I slipped him a five dollar bill under his hand. He nodded, and handed me a beer.

I was half way down with my beer. “Louis, cheer up, mate,” I said as I patted him on the back. He pursed his lips. He was quiet, and acting like he didn’t hear me. “Well, you don’t have a choice. I texted Michelle, now, you have to have fun and drink with me,” I said as I asked the man for two more beers; one for me and one for Louis.

Louis shrugged his shoulders. I took that as a yes, and he grabbed the beer from off the counter, and chugged it down. “WOO!” Louis said. “There we go!” I said as I patted him on the back for his good job. I chugged down the rest of my first beer, and then chugged down the other beer I got. I could feel the alcohol rushing through my body. Crap.. How am I going to be able to act sober at rehearsals?

Louis had a few more beers. Then, “Sun is Up” started blasting through the loud speakers. Louis shot his head up to look at me. He was smiling from ear to ear. “HARRY! THIS SONG!” Louis shouted. He got up from off his seat, and started walking. “Where are you going?” I shouted. “THE DANCE FLOOR!” he shouted back. I didn’t move. I sat there in my seat. Oh gosh, this will be embarrassing. Louis turned around, to find that I wasn’t following him. He walked back to me. He tugged on my hand, insisting me to go with him. I refused at first, then, he finally won me over, “You said to have fun, right?” I guess he was right. I got up from off my seat, and followed him as he walked to the dance floor. We pushed through a bunch of people, and I brushed up against some people.

We were now in the middle of the dance floor, as we danced to the rhythm of the song. Then, the song ended, and a familiar song started playing. “OH MY GOD! THIS SONG!” a girl next to me shouted. I looked at her. She was even more drunk then before. It was the song, “Bangarang.” She danced to the rhythm of the song. She was dancing with a guy next to her. “Fuck it,” I said to myself. Louis seemed to be having a good time, so I should too, right? I began to dance as well, with my hands in the air. She looked at me. “Hm, have a bit good moves, Styles,” she winked at me. “I suppose,” I said trying to talk over the sound of the music. She then began to dance on me. I began to dance as well. I could feel her body moving against me. I observed her body movements. Louis looked at me, and flashed a look of disappointment. What the fuck am I doing?

After four more songs, the girl thought of a good plan. “SHOTS!” the shouted. Everyone shouted at well, a sign that they liked her suggestion. “Uh, I don’t think so,” I laughed. “Oh come on, don’t be such a girl, Styles,” she laughed. Louis shook his head. “Well, I guess,” I said taking on her suggestion as well. We headed to the bar. “Five shots of Patron, please,” she said trying to talk over the music. He then placed the five shot glasses full the expensive Tequila. She took one, and so did two other people, that I didn’t know the name of, matter of fact, I didn’t know her name either. She picked is up. “Well, what are you waiting for?” she smiled at me. Louis looked at me with disapproval. Fuck it. I took the shot glass, and drank it. It had done more than the couple of beers I had before. “Wooh!” I shouted. “There we go, Styles!” she laughed as she drank hers as well. “Louis! Have one!” I said. I was having fun. “No, it’s fine,” he said. “Another round?” she laughed. “Yes!” I shouted. “No, Harry! That’s enough!” Louis shouted. I ignored him. The man handed us another round of shot glasses. I immediately drank it. The girl laughed, and gave me a gentle kiss on my ear.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Louis. “We need to talk,” his voice was flat. “Alright, shoot,” I said as I placed the glass on the counter. “Not here. In private,” he said. “No. You can just say it here,” I refused. “No, Harry!” Louis said. I could see his face was getting red with anger. “Just say it!” I shouted back. I never saw Louis this angry, and I felt bad that I shouted at him, but why was he being so difficult?

“What the fuck are you doing, Harold? You’re taking this too far! You’ve consumed more alcohol than we planned to have. How are you supposed to be able to act as if you haven’t had any beers, or rather, Patron? And you can’t skip rehearsal, again. I’ve already covered for your interview. I always cover for you. And I can’t do it, again!” Louis shouted at me. Who was he to shout at me like that? And tell me what and not to do? I wanted to punch him in the face. I was getting angry. “Plus, what the fuck are you doing with this girl?! You have someone who’s special already! Don’t do anything to jeopardize it!” Louis shouted. “At least I fucking have a woman. You had one who had to make up a fucking excuse, not to date you!” I blurted out and next thing I knew, my fist flew right to Louis’s right eye. Fuck.. I’m screwed. I fucked up Louis’s eye. He placed his hand on the eye that I threw a punch at. “Lou! I’m so sorry!” I apologized as I tried to place my hand on his shoulder. He immediately jerked away. “Don’t fucking touch me, Harry,” Louis said coldly. Everyone was quiet now. Even the music stopped. “It’s time to go,” Louis said as he started to walk away. I stood there. My fist was still clenched. Louis realized that I wasn’t following him, and turned around. “Are you coming?” he asked. “Don’t go, Harry,” the girl said as she gently stroked her finger up and down my arm. “Well?” Louis asked. I stood there, without an answer. “Suit yourself,” Louis said as he began to walk. I watched as he walked out of the bar. What just happened?

I sat back down. Music started playing again. The girl gently gave me a kiss on my ear again, and played with my hair. “You seem like you need a drink,” she voice was smoky as she whispered in my ear. Actually, I did need a drink. I nodded, and she ordered me a drink. This time, it was a glass of Hennssey. Fuck, I’m going to regret this in the morning.

I chugged it down. Then, I heard someone speaking. They had their phone out, showing someone something that was on their screen. Then, they looked at me. What could it be? “What is it?” I asked. The girl looked at the screen, and shook her head. “Let me see it!” I shouted. She handed me the phone. It was a Sugarscape article. I read it.

The headline caught my eyes. “Has Harry Styles’s lady friend, moved on?” I continued to read:

“Harry Styles’s “friend” or shall I say, very attractive rumored lover, was seen in front of her house, locking lips with an attractive tan guy. It was heard that the two were out together before this happened. He supposedly picked her up after school, and the two were seen walking to his car. It was heard that they were also seen at Sonic, getting a bite. Hm, seems like something you do with friends, right? Well, wait til you hear this. After, he dropped her off home, and when he was seen leaving the house, she was standing by the door. Before he left, they were looking each other in the eyes, and he apparently leaned in to kiss her. She looked like she didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. After, he walked away. Then, she ran after him, and jumped into his arms, and they locked lips once again.”

How the hell would they know all this? It must be fake. I thought it was, until I read the next line:“Below, there are pictures of the two.” As I scrolled down, I could see exactly how the words above the picture described it. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he carried her. Under the picture was a caption that said: “Hm, he’s actually quite attractive if you asked me. But, not as close at to Harry. What is this girl thinking?”

I could feel my blood going to my cheeks. I was getting angry. What is up with all this? Then, I read the last words on the article: “Harry, you deserve better.”

The words got to me. The girl patted me on the back for comfort. I handed the owner of this phone, back to them. I felt the girl give me a gentle kiss on the cheek. I sat there as she placed a gentle kiss on my neck. She sat down on my lap, and began to place even more gentle pecks on my neck. Fuck, what am I going to do? This girl was just pretty much making it clear that she wanted me, and at that moment, I sort of wanted her. I needed something to get my mind off everything that had happened in the past thirty minutes. I didn’t hesitate to place a kiss on her lips. She kissed me back. I tasted her cherry Chapstick. Everyone watched. I think I even saw someone take a picture. But at that moment, I really didn’t care.

She kissed me even more aggressively. She gasped for air. “Let’s get out of here,” she stated. I guess that wasn’t a question. She got up from off my lap, and began to walk, as our hands were intertwined. I took out a hundred dollar bill from my wallet, and handed it to the man who worked at the bar.

When we got out, she flashed me a smile, and called a cab over. When it stopped in front of us, we slid inside. She told the driver which hotel she was staying in. Surprisingly, it was the same one as the boys and I. She must be really special or something, because, the hotel was really hard to book this week because there were a couple celebrities who were staying at the hotel.

She kept shaking her leg up and down. She seemed anxious. I loved how fun she was.

When we got to the hotel, I paid the man, and I looked to see if any of the boys or Paul was in sight. I sighed, coast was clear. We quietly crept inside the hotel, and walked into the elevator. She placed another kiss on my lips. What’s about to happen?

When we reached the front of her room, I knew something was about to happen. I know it was wrong, but I didn’t care anymore.

I woke up. She was peacefully sleeping. Her head was resting against my chest. I checked my phone, and it was about eleven at night and I had about ten missed calls, and eleven text messages. None of them from Michelle. I slipped on my clothes, and gently kissed her on her head. She smiled. I left her a note on her side table. “Had to go. Rehearsal. Tonight was GREAT. ;) x” I quietly crept out of her room, and headed to the elevator. I went to Louis and I’s floor, to go to our room. I still had time for rehearsals. I grabbed my bag, and headed out.

There was a nice breeze outside, and I felt so much better. But honestly, I felt so guilty. I know that Michelle and I aren’t dating, but, I loved her. I was her’s, and she knew that. And she was mine. But, I guess, what I did wasn’t that bad, right? I mean, she did go and kiss that guy, who I may say, is no where near attractive, to me. But, a kiss and what I did.. didn’t compare. But, what if more happened between them? I shouldn’t feel terrible, right? But, all I wanted was Michelle. That girl meant nothing to me. In all honesty, I was quite proud of myself though. I haven’t kissed or hooked up with any fans in about maybe, a month or so. The last person I kissed was Michelle, and that was about maybe four weeks ago. I needed Michelle.

I waited as a cab pulled up in front of me. I told him the place to where we were rehearsing, and he drove me. Thoughts were running through my head. Everything I could think of. Honestly, the whole time I was with that girl, I thought about Michelle. Maybe it was the fact that I missed her, or that she looked like Michelle.

The boys shouldn’t be mad. I mean, I am going to rehearsal, right? When I got to the place, I walked inside. They stopped singing, and all looked at me, even Louis. But, he quickly looked away. His eye was black and blue now. Fuck, what have I done? “Glad you showed up, Harry,” Paul said coldly. I nodded. I placed my bag on the ground, and joined the boys. “No, don’t,” Paul stopped me. “We need to talk,” our Manager Will informed me. This doesn’t sound good, especially his tone of voice. I sighed, and let him speak. “Harry, we haven’t been taking things serious lately,” he began. “I think you need to take a break from this,” Will said as he tried avoiding eye contact with me. A BREAK? “What the fuck?!” I shouted as I grew even more angry. “How can I possibly fucking take a break from this? Are you fucking kidding me? What about tour?!” I shouted. I pushed him against the wall. Which made Louis turn around to look at me. “Woah! Back up!” Paul shouted as he pushed me from Will. “You can come back when you get your act together,” Will said as he stood properly. “GET MY ACT TOGETHER?! DID LOUIS TELL YOU SOMETHING?” My voice was louder now. Louis got into our conversation. “First of all, Harry. Why would you assume I told them? I wouldn’t do that to you, you know that!” Louis shouted. All the boys had a look of shock on their faces. “What’s going on?” Zayn asked. “Don’t fucking get into our business, Zayn,” I stated as I rolled my eyes, and made a hand gesture to go away. “I’m so lost..” Niall said with a frown. “Me too,” Liam stated as Niall moved closer to Niall. I think I heard Niall whisper a “I’m scared,” in Liam’s ear. Liam nodded. Niall hid behind him with terror. Niall peeked out behind him. “Where have you been?” Paul stated. “CAN YOU GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS?” I said louder. I threw something. “You need to go,” Paul said. “No, I will not!” I shouted. “GO,” Paul’s voice was orotund.

I picked up my bag and left. I walked to the nearest corner store, and bought a case of beer for myself. This time, before they even asked for my I.D. I slipped them more money than I owed and they let me leave with the beer.

I walked around, just drinking. Surprisingly, it made me even more mad. So much shit has happened in the past few hours. And I thought about everything all at once, which caused me to have the anger fill inside me, with the alcohol. I spotted Paul’s car, and grabbed two empty bottle of beer that I had already finished. Without hesitation, I banged them against Paul’s car, and it shattered the window. The car’s alarm began to go off. Next thing I knew, I spotted Paul come out of the place that the boys were rehearsing, and he looked quite angry. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HARRY?!” He shouted as he began to walk towards me, this gave me the cue to drop the case of beers, and run for my life. I had no idea where I was going, but I ran.

I called Michelle, not knowing where to go, or what to do. But she didn’t pick up. It went straight to voice mail. I called and texted her, no response at all. I just needed to see her. I thought of a great idea, I would call Eddie to help me again. Hopefully, he was awake. “Hello?” he said. “Eddie! Find me the address to Michelle Hilders’s house,” I demanded. He mumbled something under his breath. He soon than gave me the address, and I wrote it down on my hand. I noticed that the numbers that the mystery girl wrote on my hand had not fully went away, so I wrote the address on the other side of my hand. I thanked Eddie, and let him go back to sleep.

I then called Ron, who was at the hotel. “Ron!” I said as he picked up. “Yes, Mr. Styles?” he asked. “Do you think you can drive me?” I asked. “Sure thing, to where?” he asked me. I told him the address. “That’s only about maybe an hour away,” he stated. “Alright, go get your things, and meet me at the lobby,” he agreed. “Wait, do you think you can pick me up?” I asked him. “Where are you?” He asked. I looked around to see where I was. “Um, no idea,” I said. I began to describe my surroundings. “I know where you are. Stay there,” He said. I promptly sat down on the cold pavement. As I waited, I hid my face. I was so tired, of everything.

Then, I heard a car roll in front of me, it was Ron. I got inside, and he drove me to the hotel to get my things. “Why are you going? he asked me with concern. “I fucked up, really badly,” I said with disappointment. He then, knew not to ask anymore questions.

When I got to the hotel, I spotted the girl I had shagged earlier, talking to a familiar looking celebrity.Fuck, I’m screwed. I quietly crept to the elevator so that she wouldn’t notice me. When I got to Louis and I’s hotel room, I packed all my things, and left the hotel room. The girl was no longer in the lobby, thank goodness. Ron got out of his car to help me with my bags.

During the whole car ride, I was quiet. I didn’t know what I was going to say to her when I see her. I’m probably going to feel so guilty. The guilt was already eating me alive, so how is it going to be when I’m actually with Michelle? I’m not staying here. I know that Louis will come looking for me. And the first place would most likely be Michelle’s house. That’s why I’m making Michelle come with me to mine and Louis’s flat in London. I know Louis wouldn’t check there.

I didn’t sleep during the whole car ride. My eyes were so tired, although I wanted to sleep, I didn’t. “We’re here,” Ron informed me. I looked outside, and it was a cute little yellow house that had rose bushes in the front yard. I knew not to doorbell because it would wake her mom. I tried calling Michelle again, but she didn’t answer. So, I decided to go to the back. “I’ll wait for you here,” Ron said. I thanked him, and got out of the car. I looked around, and saw pebbles on the ground, which gave me an idea. I thew the small pebbles at what seems to be her window. Hopefully.

I continuously threw pebbles at her window. At first, I saw the curtain move, but she didn’t go to look, I’m guessing. So, I continued to throw the pebbles. This time, she looked outside. Man, she was beautiful. She brought me happiness, and I felt so at eased already. Just the look of her face made me calm. She let me come inside, but I didn’t think twice. I found a ladder on the side of her house, and took it. I placed it in front of her window, and unsteadily climbed it. The alcohol was starting to get to me, even worse now. I climbed into her bedroom window, and plopped onto her bed. I think she could tell that I was drunk.

We spoke for a little, and I couldn’t take it. I kissed her on her lips. Her lips were so soft. I felt so at ease. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. “Let’s run away,” I told her. At first, it seemed as if she thought I was joking. Then, I explained it more. She asked where, and I told her, “London.” She finally was persuaded. She packed her things, and left. Usually, she wouldn’t do anything without telling her mom, but, I guess she didn’t care anymore. I watched as she changed into something nice. Though, she already looked perfect, even with her hair up and in lazy clothes. She kept telling me not to look when she changed, but I couldn’t help myself.

As I helped her with her bags, she made sure to close her window. After, we headed down stairs, and we walked outside, as she locked the door behind us. Ron helped us with her bags. When we got in the car, I explained to her how I had tickets saved just in case of emergency.

London, here we come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 23 22
Rucheeka was your normal teenage girl who lived in London and went to Uni. She gets set up on a blind date, and it ends up being Niall Horan from One...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...