The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 28

13.6K 305 15
By Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I picked up my skirts and walked back to the Salvatore house. When I got there ,  Matt , Tyler , Bonnie , Stefan , and Damon were there with Jeremey . I walked through the door , soaked . They all stared at me .

" Where have you been ! I was so worried ! " Damon said , running over to me and pulling me into a hug .
" I needed closure . " I whispered .

" Thank god you're safe . " Stefan said .

" What do you mean ? " I asked .
" Alaric has been turned into a vampire and he's going on a rampage . " Matt said .

" He took Elena and Caroline and he's holding them hostage . " Tyler said .

" What ! Why ? " I asked .
" He's lost it . He's strong. Trust me . Stronger then the originals and he can't be killed . We've tried . " Damon said .

" Stronger then the originals ? " I asked .

They nodded.

" How ? " I asked .
" Esther cast a spell . " Jeremy said .

" We're going to get them back . " I said .

Everyone nodded .

We drove to my house ( yes , all of us fit in Damon's car :p ) and I walked upstairs and threw on leather pants with a red tank top and high black boots . I walked downstairs with an axe and they all looked confused .

" An axe ? " Stefan gulped.

" It gets the job done . Trust me . I picked it up in Romanina with Katherine . " I said .

" I have to do a spell to try and make him killable . " Bonnie said and I nodded .

We stood outside of the high school were Alaric had Bonnie and Elena .

" Alight , look , Bonnie will do the spell with Jeremey , Tyler and Matt will be there to get the girls out . Stefan and I will be there to get rid or Alaric with killer here . " Damon said , pointing to me .

Everyone nodded and then we went to carry out our plan  .

I guess Bonnie did the spell and I kicked down all the doors in our path .
" Damn." Damon and Tyler said .

" I'm just a little upset about this whole " ruin your life " thing . " I said .

Tyler and Matt took thier spots around the corner and Stefan and Damon got behind me .

" Let's do this . " I said as I kicked down the door again .

Alaric and Caroline and Elena looked up .

" Hello again , Alaric . I hear you have my deceandant hostage . I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen again . " I said .

Alaric smiled .

" Ahh .... The last Original . Miss Petrova , I see you've fallen for my trap nicely . " Alaric said , grabbing me .

" Anna , I know what he's planning ! You have to run ! " Elena screamed .

Stefan ran in and untied Elena and Caroline and Tyler and Matt took them outside . Damon and Stefan turned to Alaric as he held me .

" Say goodbye . " Alaric said and then he grabbed a stake and drove it through my heart. It didn't kill me , but it weakend me .
" Go to hell ! " I screamed as the wood pierced my skin .

Damon ran towards me , but Stefan held him back .

Alaric smiled and ran off with me .

* Damon's P.O.V *

Alaric took Anna . It was never about Caroline or Elena . He needs her for something .

" Damon . We'll get her back . " Stefan said .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

Alaric took me to an abandoned house in the woods and tied me up with white ash rope .

" What do you want ? " I asked .
" Information . " Alaric said , paceing .

" Never . " I spat .

Alaric smiled and drove the stake further . I screamed and he stopped .
" Where is Niklaus's body ? " Alaric asked .
" Why ? " I asked .

" Because if I stab him and kill him , every other vampire will die . Except you and then I'll just kill you with a stake . " he said .

I shook my head .
" So , where is his body ? " Alaric asked .

" I don't know . And even if I did , I would never tell you ! " I spat .
" I see you do more then just look the part . " Alaric said .
" Pardon ? " I asked .

" You see , the originals rule the world . Elijah and Klaus as king and Kol and Finn as prince. Rebeka is the princess and you're the queen . You haven't noticed . Because you're an original , you're more powerful then any other vampire and therefore you can bend them to your will .  Elijah and Klaus , the oldest became the kings and so on ..... but YOU . You are a very funny case indeed . YOU aren't even a Mikealson and you're the heart of the throne . Klaus is the muscle , Kol is the comedian , Rebeka is the barbie and Elijah is the brains. Now that they're gone , all I have to do is get rid of you and then I win . " Alaric said .
I'd never thought about it but I guess everyone did do what I comanded and the Mikealsons were the same way .

" Elijah never told me he was a king . " I said.
" Because it's implied . " Alaric said .
I thought about it a moment. I could see him as a king .

" Now , I'm going to take you on a field trip and you're going to tell me what number Klaus is stored in . " Alaric said , dragging me to a storage place .

He threw me down on the concrete .
"Now , which one is he in ? " Alaric demanded .
" I don't know . I really don't . " I said .

What the hell was he talking about ?Alaric kicked me .

" Tell me . " he demanded .
" Never . " I said as I spat in his face.

Alaric got madder and he slammed me on the ground and threw me under the door to the storage units , closing the door on my left leg . I screamed out in pain . I couldn't feel my leg .

" TELL ME ! " Alaric screamed .
" NO ! " I yelled .

He picked me up , my bloody leg dangling and he threw me against the wall and through a glass window . I had to get up . I had to . I refused to let anyone do this to me.Did he know who I was ? I was Anastasia Marie Petrova , one of the originals ! I had the power to bend anyone to my will , even other originals ! No way in hell would he get away with that. I got up and limped back to face him . Alaric smiled . He attacked again and stabbed me through the heart again with another dagger . Still , I was alive . He was about to stab me again when someone threw him back against the other wall . I gasped ! Impossible !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 180 32
Natalia Petrova, older sister of Katerina Petrova or more known Katherine Pierce. One day Natalia is called back to Mystic Falls by none other than t...
198K 5.4K 51
!¡CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING¡! Leia Gilbert the older sister of Elena. After Salvatore brothers got back into town, Leia along her family and friends g...
1.8K 57 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
325K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...