Learning to Love

De MzTexas95

Loving people through the different boundaries Mai multe

The Crew
The Party
God Damn You, You Gentlemen
Ending this, Starting this
1st Rose, 1st Date
Catching Up
Washing Nettie's Hair
The Ball
Fixing a Problem
Back Together Again
Time with Mommy
Keeping Him
Those Three Words
Making Things All Better
Going Away Party
Long Awaited Return of Nettie
The Roses I Never Gave
Just An Ordinary Day
Showing These Bitches Who's Boss
From Chillin' to Burnin'
Meeting The Fam
Solving a Dilemma
One Year Anniversary
Genesis' Birthday
How To Handle Mother Nature
Something to Celebrate
Final Decisions
What Everyone has Been Waiting For
Short Circuited
Where We Stand

Sooner than I Thought

1.1K 25 3
De MzTexas95

Genesis POV:

“Ahh shit that hurts!” Jasmine moaned as I pushed harder and harder.

“It’s okay baby it’s going to be over soon,” I said kissing her cheek.

“Please God no more,” She whinnied.

“Jasmine come on just a few more bear with me,” I said pulling back and pushing again.

“Please baby it hurts so much,” Jasmine moaned again breathing heavily through half closed eyes.

I pulled back one last time and sat back, “Better?” I asked.

“Yes,” She said smiling at me on my lap with one leg wrapped around me and the other under her.

“I hate those damn stretches,” She complained.

“The doctor said we had to do them so your leg could get better,” I explained to Jasmine. She got out of the hospital last week and we had to stretch her leg out at least once a week but she was acting like such a big baby that it was making me laugh.  As Jasmine chuckled along with me I stopped and looked at her. I still couldn’t believe it. I was getting into this relationship too quickly had her meeting my daughter, payin’ two of her hospital bills, beating a niggas ass for her (even though I would fuck anybody up), taking her ass shopping. Damn what am I getting into? I don’t know this girl no different from any other hoe I been wit, she could be just like them.

“I gotta go,” I whispered like a punk ass.

“What, but we were having fun,” Jasmine said stopped laughing and looked at me shocked.

“I know but I have to go handle some things,” I said putting her on the couch as I went to get my gun, wallet, and money. When I went back up front I saw Jasmine sitting there on the couch looking at the exact spot she anticipated to see me in.

“Genesis, is something wrong?” Jasmine asked me looking at me sadly.

“No I told you I had to get some things taken care of,” I said looking at her forehead rather than in her eyes.

“Genesis please don’t lie to me, I’m not stupid, if you want this to be over then just tell me I can pack my stuff and be gone before you get back, I don’t stay where I’m not wanted,” She said with a blank face.

“Jas it’s not like that I just need time to think alright,” I said walking over to her to kiss, but she turned her face so I kissed her on the cheek that she exposed to me.

I went outside and got into my Mustang ready to see what’s been going on in my streets.

I went to Maybuam St where my drugs were sold and I made at least 20% profit off of the store itself, all that money was put away to Nettie’s College Fund.

When I entered the store I smiled at the cash register. “Enrique is in the back,” She stated smiling at me.

“Thanks,” I said walking to the back going behind the Deli section to see Enrique putting my money in an envelope.

“You know that you should always keep that money out, it makes me think that you trying to steal from me,” I said snatching the envelope. I took the money out I was supposed to get four thousand from him every month for the store, and forty-thousand for the drugs.  I counted the money and saw that everything was there but an extra two hundred was there.

“Enrique you put an extra two hundred dollars in here,” I said laughing a little.

“Yeah I know, word around the block is that you got a new girl, and she used to come to this corner store, she was always real nice to us when she came here, telling all her friends to say thank you, she’s a keeper,” Enrique said smiling.

“Well thanks man I’ll be sure to tell her that,” I said going back up to the front leaving to get in my car.

After making all my rounds I took my black ass home ready to cuddle up with Jasmine and stretch her out some more.  When I walked into the house I smiled smelling fresh chicken in the house. Since Jasmine was going to be staying with us she made me buy some food so that she could cook for me and Nettie.

“I smell chicken,” I sang smiling.

“Yeah, Damine made chicken rice and green beans. Daddy look I ate all my greenbeans, Jasmine said I could have some of the cake that’s in the oven later,” Nettie bragged smiling up at me.

“That’s a good girl, you’re going to grow up to be nice and strong,” I said kissing her on the forehead and snatching a leg from the chicken bowl. I walked to the back after taking a monster bite of the chicken. When I walked into the room Jasmine was putting some things in the suitcase that I got her because she would need some way to take all of her clothes back to her house.

“What’s going on?” I asked her while she stopped throwing clothes in the bag.

“Well I figured since it’s been a few weeks, I might as well go back home, and you know I think you need your space to get your head together. We’ve practically been joined at the hip and I know that’s not your style, so I’m gonna let you be alone with your daughter for a while, and call me whenever you wanna chill or something,” Jasmine said wobbling over to our dresser.

“Mon Cherie, what you talking ‘bout?” I asked.

“I figured that you were so distant because you needed your space, so that’s what I’m giving you,” Jasmine said stoically.

I walked over to her and  snatched the clothes from her and threw them on the dresser, “Look Jasmine chill out with all that iight. Just sit down and let’s talk about it,” I said. What the fuck I sound like a little bitch ugh.

“ Genesis I can’t okay I just can’t,” Jasmine said.

“You can’t what, you can’t talk?” I asked when she didn’t respond I jumped in, “If you can’t talk just listen to what I have to say.”

“I can’t listen to what you have to say because I can’t handle the rejection,” Jasmine said with her head down.

“What rejection?” I asked sitting down.

“My impending doom of you breaking up with me,” Jasmine said with a slight laugh.

“Girl no come here I just want to apologize for being so distant and it’s because this is all so new for me, but it’s work it. The feelings I have for you are beyond physical and it’s so new that it scares me a little,” I said pulling her onto my lap, my favorite spot for her to be at.

“Maybe it’s…” she started but cut herself off.

“What tell me?” I said shaking her.

“No you’ll probably think I’m stupid,” Jasmine said putting her head down.

“Look baby, I ain’t gonna know what you’re thinking unless you tell me what your thinking,” I said smiling at her pulling her head up to look at me.

“Maybe it’s love,” She said smiling. When I didn’t say anything she looked at me and her smile dropped. “See told you it would be stupid.”

I sat there to actually think about it, could I really love Jasmine, I mean damn she the only girl that I ever thought about all the time and let her into my life so much.  Maybe it really was love when I thought about her I always thought about these things she did to me, she was a real woman and I ain’t never met that. Fuck it.

“Jasmine I love you,” I said up right. She stopped her ranting at once looking at me.

“What you say?” She asked bewildered.

“Girl don’t play with me I said I love your ass, or I’m starting to I don’t know…” I started , but was stopped when Jasmine pushed me on the bed and got on top of me kissing me. She sat on my lap kissing my lips real soft and tender then that kiss turned real rough. She pulled me up to pull my shirt off then pushed me back down. She loved touching my body, and I did to, but I wanted to feel too. I rolled her over and she looked up at me panting with her eyes looking real wild.

“Damn girl,” I groaned. Jasmine moaned and put her hands around my neck to pull me down for a kiss. But I grabbed her folded fingers and brought them above her head as she looked at me with widened eyes as heavy breathes escaped her chest. I pulled the shirt over her head and went to kiss her again. I ground myself into her and she moaned in between the kiss.

“Aww shit,” Jasmine moaned with her pupils rolling to the back of her head, making all of her eyes white and it made her want her more. I started kissing down her neck then down between her tits. I knew she didn’t want me to touch her tits, but the way she was moaning right now was not helping her at this moment.

I kissed her there again bringing my arm up to caress her tit.

“Aww God,” she moaned again. Damn that’s how you know she’s a virgin. I’m barely touchin’ her ass and she moaning real hard.

“Damn girl,” I said squeezing her tit harder. I pulled her off the bed onto my lap and pulling her closer to me to give her a kiss. I watched out for her leg so that she wouldn’t get hurt, but I put my arm around her back and started to unhook her bra.  It fell off her shoulders showing off her D-cup tits. I laid her down slowly and took one of her tits in my mouth.

“Ahh, stop” Jasmine moaned.

“You really want me to stop?” I asked biting on her nipple.

“Genesis,” She moaned repeatedly. “Genesis!” I heard her shout.

I opened my eyes to see Jasmine looking at me and Nettie standing by my side of the bed. Oh shit this was a damn dream.

“Ugh!” I groaned  throwing my arm over my eyes.  I rocked around throwing my arms in the air and kicking my leg. I somehow got myself on my stomach laying my head in the pillow cussing like a mother fucker.

“Genesis!” Jasmine screamed my name smacking me on the ass.

“Yes,” I said turning my head to look at her with one eye.

“Stop acting like a baby and listen to what Nettie has to say,” Jasmine said pointing to Nettie.

“I want to sleep with ya’ll I had a nightmare,” Nettie said in her long night gown with fairies and her large teddy bear that she hugged strongly to her chest.

“Alright come here baby,” I said turning towards her picking her up and pulling her between me and Jasmine.

“I have to go out tomorrow,” Jasmine said after Nettie went to sleep.

“Why?” I asked rubbing Nettie’s side.

“I have school tomorrow,” Jasmine said with a dreadful look on her face.

“iight..” I started but was interrupted by Jasmine’s phone playing some weird ass ringtone, but I knew it was her mother.

“Hey ma,” Jasmine said smiling. A few minutes into the conversation Jasmine got up and hopped out of the room. I got up from the bed to follow her making sure that Nettie was sound asleep.

“Ma Louis was being disrespectful, and I didn’t want to be with him anymore ma, it’s just too much work,” Jasmine argued with her mother.

“Trust me ma, had I had time I would have told you earlier,” Jasmine laughed then told her all of the stuff that’s been happening to her for the past two and a half months. Damn I never been with no one longer than a week since my baby mama.

“Ma the thing is I think I got feelings for him, but I don’t want to dive in too quick,” Jasmine said. “Well I suggested that he might love me, which was stupid but I don’t know maybe I might feel it.”

Jasmine was listening to whatever her mother had to say and laughed. “Ma I think I do.” Jasmine admitted and I waited to hear what, but she never said.

“Alright I’ll see you tomorrow,” she said hanging up the phone. I walked into the living room like nothing happened.

“Catching up with Mom?” I asked getting a beer.

“Yeah, Imma met up with her tomorrow,” Jasmine said wobbling over to me.

“That’s cool you want me to drop you off?” I asked.

“Naw I’m good,” Jasmine said kissing my back cuz she couldn’t reach my neck. “What was that dream about?”

“Me and you was finna get freaky,” I said turning around.

“Aww, too bad I ended it,” she teased reaching up on her tippy toes to kiss me.

“Who says we can’t get freaky now?” I asked picking her up by the ass and placing her on the counter.

“Not where the food goes,” Jasmine moaned. I picked her up again holding her by the ass and went over to the couch dropping down with her underneath me. I rubbed her thigh up to her core. “No.” She moved my hand back to her thigh.

Ugh such a good girl, I thought rolling my eyes kissing her again running my hand from her thigh to her ass squeezing it to the point where she moaned through the kiss.  I loved hearing that moan I wanted to hear it all the time because I knew it was genuine and that I was bringing her pleasure.

Then I got to thinking again I never had this for any girl, then again Jasmine was a woman. I thought of all the bitches I fucked not caring if they were happy, as long as I got off. These feelings in the pit of my stomach for this girl always came back as soon as I thought about her. Damn I’m really learning what love it. I pulled back from the kiss only to have Jasmine wrap her arms around my neck and try and pull me down for a kiss.

“Genesis come on,” she moaned grinding up against me.

“Jasmine stop, look at me,” I commanded. When she opened her eyes I saw those dark brown eyes and smiled seeing lust and want, but I had to tell her. “I love you.”

“I know you said it in your sleep,” Jasmine said.

“What happened earlier today?” I asked.

“Well after you left me and Nettie were playing all day, then you came home and went straight to bed,” Jasmine explained smiling.

“Damn that whole thing was a dream?” I asked.

“Guess so, but say it again,” Jasmine said smiling at me.

I grinned down at her smiling, “I love you.” I repeated dipping my head to kiss her again as I told her over and over again that I loved her. I didn’t even care if she was ready or not, I was fine telling her I loved her and not having a problem with it.

“Daddy, you’re crushing Damine,” Nettie said pulling at my arm.

“Nettie, ugh,” I grunted pushing on Jasmine’s leg to get up, but I pushed on the wrong way and she groaned pulling her body up to hold her leg.

“See you hurt my Damine,” Nettie cried rushing over to Jasmine.

“I’m sorry, Jasmine,” I said crunching down beside her.

“No get away, she’s mine,” Nettie said pushing her away from Jasmine.

“It’s okay Nettie, I’m alright, can you get me some ice,” Jasmine asked.

“Okay Damnine,” Nettie said turning around to look at me. “Get me some ice.” Jasmine sat on the couch laughing at her.

“Little girl who are you talking to?” I asked.

“Daddy, are you really going to let Damine stay in pain?” Nettie asked. I gapped at her, but had nothing better to do than to get the damn ice. When I came back, Nettie was kissing Jasmine’s leg.

“My kisses are magical mommy, you’ll feel all better,” Nettie said smiling at Jasmine.

“Nettie,” I said “We had this conversation before, Jasmine isn’t your mommy,” I said putting the ice on Jasmine’s leg.

“I know but if you marry her then she can be my mommy,” Nettie said looking at me hopefully.

“Who told you that?” I asked.

“I saw it on a movie,” Nettie said.

“Nettie, it’s to early for me to marry Jasmine, but you can be her friend,” I explained.

“Can I call her mommy,” Nettie asked giving me the puppy dog face.

“Sure you can,” Jasmine said before I could answer.

“Daddy, you have to kiss Damnine’s leg to, so the pain can go away,” Nettie said smiling.

“Alright,” I said picking the ice up off of Jasmine’s leg and kissing the scar looking at her. “Time to go to bed.” I got up picking Jasmine up with Nettie following and put her in the bed. I lay on the bed next to her and Nettie crawled on squeezing herself between the both of us.

“Night,” I said closing my eyes and going to sleep happy with today. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

715 26 23
Love in arranged marriage .
Actionable De Hex

Ficțiune adolescenți

231 36 36
Love comes in different ways.
40 0 16
A love story where a couple tried their best to make love when there are barriers they need to break.
3 Words De sadlyskye

Ficțiune adolescenți

646 37 18
Things happen. People change. So do you.