Back Together Again

Genesis POV:

Me and Jas was shopping for more clothes for her from Juicy Couture jogging suits to wear around the house to fly ass suits for when she went to the job interviews and other shit. She still had some time to go before she could graduate college but she didn’t care she still wanted at suit. The entire time she got my approval for all the outfits. Now we was sitting around waiting to get her some shoes, she wanted to buy some shit off the rack but they were either too ugly or not in her size.

“Jasmine none of these shoes are sexy,” I said looking at these triangle-toed brown shoes.

“What you mean?” She asked looking at me trying to admire the shoes.

“No go over there to them designer shoes and get the ones that are sexy,” I said.

“Genesis, it’s not that big of a deal, these are cheaper, and we just spent three thousand dollars on clothes,” Jasmine argued trying to bargain with me.

“Girl I took you to Nordstrom knowing we would spend this type of money, now if you don’t drag your ass to the display an try on some shoes,” I said walking over to her and smacking her on the ass getting a squeal out of her.

“Alright fine,” Jasmine said taking the shoes off and slipping on her sandals.

She tried on at least ten heels, thirteen sneakers, and thirteen flats and I bought her every single one of them it wasn’t no big deal I had just about the same amount in boots, sneakers, and dress shoes. If she gonna be my lady then she better look the part.  We left the stuff in the back on my escalade truck, and would drive it over to her house later.

When we got back in the house Jasmine only brought a few bags in and was chatting away about how happy she was she got all these new clothes and shit. Honestly I was just happy to see her smiling, and opening up a little more to me.

“Damine!” Nettie screeched grabbing onto Jasmine’s leg like a vise.

“Hey baby girl, you miss me?” Jasmine asked throwing Nettie in the air.

“Yes, I gave Daddy a spanking for making you mad,” Nettie said.

“Ahh well I’m back, Imma stay with you guys for a while,” Jasmine said kissing her on the cheek.

“YAY!” Nettie screeched making me wince.

“Here let me put my stuff up then Imma cook for y’all,” Jasmine said smiling up at me.

“Girl you don’t know how to cook,” I said jokingly to Jasmine instead of laughing with me she looked up at me like I was crazy, took the bag away from me, and went to the back and put them up.

“Daddy you made Damine mad again, now she’s gonna leave me,” Nettie pouted. Jasmine walked right back up front picking Nettie up from behind. She whispered something in her ear and smiled as Nettie walked into the kitchen stepping on the stool to wash her hands. Jasmine walked past me and got to work with the food. I went to go into the kitchen to get a bear but Jasmine grabbed a knife and poked it at me.

“Don’t enter my kitchen while I’m cooking,” Jasmine said with the knife facing me.

“Gurl this is my hou…” I didn’t finish as I got a grimace on her face. I went to the front to watch TV while my girls cooked at least Jasmine was back with me.

“The fun has arrived!” Eli shouted slamming the door open.

“Uncle Eli,” Nettie squealed.

“Hey there Nettie, you miss me?” Eli asked picking her up and spinning her around.

“Yes, you left me here with Daddy and Cathy,” Nettie whinnied.