Those Three Words

Genesis POV:

“Jasmine come on, you been in the damn bathroom for twenty minutes I gotta piss,” I said banging on the door.

“All right damn,” Jasmine said and then the door opened. I rushed into the bathroom and pulled down my pants to take a piss. Jasmine must have ducked out cuz I ain’t see or hear her when I flushed the toilet and put the seat back down.  

I walked out of the bathroom after washing my hands and went to my room to get my clothes together. I pulled on my khakis pants and dark green shirt and tied my dreads up in a hair tie. I went into the walk in closet pulling out a pair of my all black Nike’s with the dark green arch.

“Ay yo Jasmine you ever heard of Club Smoke?!” I called out to Jasmine. I got no response, so I went out the room and she wasn’t there. I walked back to the bathroom and she wasn’t there either. I did a whole swoop of the house before I picked up my phone to call her. I heard ringing and went over to see her phone on the kitchen sink.

“What the fuck man!” I yelled filling the empty complex with my loud voice.

“What’s wrong?” I heard Jasmine ask. I turned around and there her ass was with three bags in her hand in some house clothes and her make up done.

“Where the fuck did you go!”

“To your car, I never got all of the stuff out of the car, and I wanted to get the dress that I got from when we went shopping. Hope you didn’t mind,” Jasmine said putting the car keys down.  

“Naw it’s all good,” I said going into the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I’ve been having this weird feeling today and I ain’t feeling it at all. It’s like a damn buzz in the back of my head. I heard Jasmine walk toward me as she wrapped her arms around my chest.

“I’m sorry if I made you mad, I just wanted to make sure I looked good on your arm,” Jasmine cooed.

“You good,” I said rubbing her arm soothingly. “Go get dressed.” I told her after kissing her hand. She walked away to the back to get dressed and I sat down looking at my phone to see a picture of me and Jasmine sitting at the park smiling. I had some random chick take a picture of us while we were there, we got a ton of other pictures too, but they all saved away somewhere. I looked to see that Eli sent me a message.

Eli: Yo you heard a/b wat happened on Broad St?

Me: Naw nigga wat happened?

Eli: These two bitches was plotting some shit saying they want to get revenge, they was chillin’ with Jushanda. That grimy bitch sour cuz Jaz put her in her motherfuckin’ place.

Shit there was that feeling again.

Me: Iight nigga thanks for the warning

I pushed send on my phone and stood up before looking at Jasmine.

“Where we going?” She asked.

“Club Sm….” I started but stopped soon as I looked up to see this sexy ass vixen in front of me. Jasmine had of open toe beige sandal pumps that made her legs look longer than they already were. She had on a tight, form fitting black strapless dress with red right at her breasts. She had on a gold chain with a sparkling red jewel in the middle and matching earrings. Her had on a little bit of makeup just some eye stuff, looks like it. DAMN!

“Club what baby?” Jasmine asked.

“Smoke,” I breathed out.

“Iight well let’s go I’m ready to party,” Jasmine said with a dazzling smile on her face. I walked out of the door waiting for Jasmine to leave to see that the dress stopped a few inches under her ass and the dress was out showing her back.