Ending this, Starting this

As I was enjoying my meal with Genesis I recognized a lot about him: he was intelligent, funny, and very charismatic. Unfortunately nothing can stay that good for so long because in came Louis with some girl. I ain’t tryna assume the worse cuz I was in here with Genesis enjoyin myself.

“Hey I’ll be right back I gotta talk to my man.” I said getting up walking over to Louis.

“Hey Louis,” I said smiling and leaning over the front desk.

“Oh shit,” he whispered. “Hey Jasmine how you?” he asked real casual.

“Good who this?” I asked smiling pointing at the girl next to him.

“Hi I’m Felicity he wanted to take me out on a date,” Felicity said.

“No you have it confused, we were gonna study,” Louis said covering up her error.

“I don’t see no books dumbass,” I thought.

“No you said you wanna take a pretty lady like me out to go for a drink,” Felicity argued. I looked at Louis and this nigger was shacking like a damn stripper Lying ass.

“Well ya’ll enjoy your time, and Louis I’ll send you can come pick your stuff up later today.” I walked out of IHOP and kept my cool, this nigga been doin this for too long, and I’m finally ending it. I sat on the bench cuz this damn ankle was aggravatin as hell.

“Hey I saw what happened in there,” Genesis said.

“Gonna make a joke about that?” I asked looking up at him

“Naw what he did was grimy as hell, nobody should be treated like that,” Genesis said.

“Yeah well they are, it don’t matter no way, can you me out of here?” I asked politely.

“Yeah,” he said smiling helping me over to his car. On the drive I put my iPod and phone in my pocket. Then Genesis phone rang bringing me out of la-la land.

“Hey, yea alright put her on the phone,” Genesis started. “Hey baby.”

Baby wtf this nigga flirtin wit me and all types of shit when he got a damn girl, I can’t catch a fuckin break today.

“Alright I ‘ll be right there,” Genesis said hanging up the phone. “Hey I need to stop by my crib right quick you don’t mind do you?” Before I could answer he swerved in the opposite direction to his house.

When he pulled into the parking lot a valet came out and got the keys from Genesis as he helped me to the elevator in the complex. Damn this nigga got money to be livin’ in one of these places.

“We here,” Genesis told me after we walked some way to his condo. When he opened the door I saw some white girl come out from the next room holding a towel. OMFG this nigga like white meat, damn just shoot me now.

“Hey Cathy where is she?” Genesis asked walking over to her.

“She’s right here,” Cathy said pointing to a little girl that ran and jumped on Genesis.

“Daddy,” the little girl shouted.

“Hey baby, I heard you was actin up,” Genesis scolded the little girl in his arms.

“No Cathy wouldn’t let me watch Dora,” the little girl responded.

“Alright, we can watch Dora now with Jasmine,” Genesis pointed to me.

“Umm,” I said hesitantly.

“Jasmine this is my daughter Nettie and that’s my babysitter Cathy,” Genesis explained.