Keeping Him

Jasmine POV:

“Babe I’m going out,” Genesis yelled from up front. I was in the back reading my text book. It’s been a few weeks since I talked to my mamma and I was going to do what she suggested to keep ole boy.

“Wait baby,” I screamed smiling and running up from the back to meet him.

“Where you going?” I asked standing a few feet away from him.

“Out, got business to handle,” he said smiling at me with those perfect straight teeth. He had his hair neatly tied back from yesterday he had on a white shirt that wasn’t supposed to be tight, but with all that damn muscle it had my mouth watering. Then he had on a pair of baggy blue jeans with a brown tint to them that’s one thing we both agreed on, he ain’t wearin’ no damn skinny jeans ugh. Then he had on some Timberlands that weren’t tied all the way. Damn I tagged a sexy one this time.

Genesis walked up to me squeezing me in between the wall and the door and pulled the pad of his thumb along the corner of my face removing the drool that was falling from my mouth.

“See how you get me drooling just looking at you,” I said smiling. He smiled and I thought about what he was wearing, I take it he wasn’t going to the office today.

“When are you going to be back?” I asked in a less chipper mood.

“Couple of hours,” Genesis said knowing what I was talking about.

“All right, see you when you get back I’m gonna stay in to, you know study,” I said smiling.

“Okay I’ll see you after I pick Nettie up,” Genesis said kissing me on the lips. It was a slight peck but I wanted more, I kissed him like it could be the last time I saw him, because now I was really coming face to face with what Genesis did to get money. He pulled my leg up against his hip, but that only pulled me up from the ground and pressed me harder against the wall. Damn this was getting hot. He kissed down my neck kissing and biting there then sucking extra hard where my neck met with my shoulder. I moaned at the sensation. I tried to get a hickie before but this didn’t work, this was more like heaven, I was on cloud 9 and Genesis was doing it just the way I wanted it. It felt just how I wanted it to feel, I reacted just how I wanted to react, all because of him.  The way he was holding me, the way he caressed my bottom, the way he held me there in his strong muscular arms all just made me feel like a woman. All those emotions made me feel important. He pulled away and I fell to the floor once my feet touched the ground.

“Jas, you okay, damn girl you extra sensitive,” Genesis laughed and looked down at me. I looked up at him smiling holding my arms up for him to help me up. He smiled but bent down and picked me up from under my arms and picked me up. “Nettie come say bye to Jasmine, you gotta go to school.”

Nettie came running out of the room with a large smile on her face in her brown khaki skirt and her blue polo uniform shirt looking cute as ever.

“Bye mommi,” Nettie said running to me with her arms open ready for me to give her a hug goodbye. I kissed her on the cheeks after swirling her around. She gotten attached to calling me Mommy and I’m not going to stop her, as long as Genesis is okay with it I don’t really care. Genesis kissed me on the cheek before he left to go take Nettie to school. I went back to my room to finish up all my work from class yesterday and do a little organizing. I felt accomplished; I was getting a lot of work done staying up with my work so far at the end of this freaking freshman year.

Once I was done and ate a little breakfast I decided that I would clean up the place. I mean I need to show Genesis what kind of woman he’s getting himself involved with. I just picked up the clothes socks and shit that Genesis had lying around up front and got the laundry together.