Sweet Nothing • (book one) jb

Por kidrauhlsalien

He completely shattered her life apart after leaving her alone in a time of need. She was in complete love an... Más

Sweet Nothing. {Justin Bieber Fanfiction}
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty

seven

12.6K 343 31
Por kidrauhlsalien

"I have a huge favor to ask you."

-

I followed Pattie close behind as she made her way through the many twist and turns throughout the house. I started to believe that we were never going to make it to the kitchen because it felt like forever, this house was way to huge for my liking. I sighed thinking how they changed so much, until we finally reached the kitchen. Maybe it was because I was nervous of what Pattie would say. Maybe that's why the trip seemed so long to me.

When I realized that Justin was not fooling around when he said he didn't know who I was, a plan popped into my mind. Mr. Heartbreaker didn't remember who I was and what we had when we were together. How did he not remember what happened years after that? Maybe this could be a good thing? Maybe he wouldn't try to interact with me? I was hoping so. I didn't really want him him to bother me. I would be so annoyed.

Pattie finally walked through a push door and I followed right behind her. I looked around the kitchen in amazement. I have never in my life seen a kitchen so beautiful. They were always so simple.

The kitchen had wooden cabinets surrounding the walls, marble counter tops and a wooden island in the center with a marble top. A two door refridgerator, white tile floor-- surprisingly not even a speck of dirt was on it-- and a crystal chandelier similar to the one in the main entrance, hanging right above the island.

I finally turned my gaze to Pattie who sat herself down in a stool by the island and walked over to sit next to her. She gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. I couldn't help it.

"So, what's up?" She still smiled and propered her elbow on the island.

"Uh, well you see, Justin doesn't really remember me.." I said and turned away awkwardly.

"Ah yes, I did see that. He is so foolish. I guess I'm just gonna have to remind him-" She started to stand up to go and tell the Justin the truth, but I quickly grabbed her arm and forced her to sit back down.

She was startled at first at my sudden action and I just put on a giant smile. I didn't need her to tell Justin anything. That would just ruin the whole point of this plan. I didn't want and I definately didn't need Justin to remember me.

"No, no! That won't be necessary! I have a huge favor to ask you." I again smiled the sweetest I could.

Pattie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion probably wondering what on earth I was talking about. It took her a couple of seconds before she arched one her perfectly done eyebrows indicating for me to continue. Fame really does help recreate what you look like.

"Okay, so I was wondering, if you could, you know.. maybe, not tell Justin who I am?" I said and closed my eyes waiting for her reaction.

She didn't say anything at first, so I opened one of my eyes only to see an unreadible expression sketched across her face.

"Why would I do that?" She said as she bore her eyes into my own.

I sighed and looked right back into her eyes. I really wanted her to do this. She doesn't know how much this would make me happy and I haven't been happy in a real long time. Having the boy who triggered all my wrongs not bother to know who I am again would only help me. It would hopefully make me not go back to my old ways.

"Because this would make my life so much better, Pattie. If he didn't remember me then maybe our memories together won't come floating back to us. It would not only help me a bunch, but if Justin doesn't remember it would help him too. I mean if he's still the Justin I use to know, he would get distracted with his work trying to fix everything. Nobody wants that. This would help me so much Pattie, and isn't this why I came here in the first place? To get help?"

I looked at Pattie with hopeful eyes, praying that she would agree. She had yet another unreadible expression on her face.

This would make my life complete. It would maybe help me to finally, after these past two years to get Justin out of mind. I mean I know it would be harder considering I'm going to be living with him for who knows how long, but to me, him not remembering is a great sign that he's going to fade from my mind forever. He'll leave my life eventually.

"Alright Alex, I'll go on board with this." She finally said and sighed.

I couldn't keep my excitement contained. Her saying those words were like music to my ears. Heaven in the making! I jumped out of my stool and leaped toward Pattie wrapping my arms around her, giving her the tightest hug ever.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank sooooo much!" I said as I kept hugging her.

She pulled away and chuckled putting both her hands on my shoulders trying to get me to stop jumping up and down. Which I did because I knew she wanted to say something. There was always a catch to things, sadly.

"Alex, you have to promise me something?" She said and I nodded my head.

I just was so happy at the moment I would probably agree to most anything.

"We both know the real reason why you're here and I want you to promise me that you will try your best to get out of the habit of doing those things. I want you to promise me that you will try your best to become the person you use to be. If you promise me this and break it I'm sorry, but I will tell Justin. It's only fair."

As she said those words thoughts ran through my mind I contemplated if I should agree or not;

This really was what I was coming here for, right? To become who I use to be and get my addiction to go away. I know how hard that is going to be considering I crave it at the randomest times, but I have to. If I don't want Pattie to tell Mr. Heartbreaker who I am, I have no choice but to agree. This not only helps me, but sadly him too and my mother. I would have too agree."

"I promise you." I said and put my pinky out for her to promise with me.

It use to be something Justin and I did when we were younger. We always made promises and to this day I still kept them. Justin probably has too, but he did break one.

"I'll never break your heart, I'll always be there for you. I'll always care. I'm not like all the people that left you. I love you. I promise you, Lexi."

The memory of that night flashed through my mind as Pattie laced her pinkie with mine. Justin was the only one I ever let call me Lexi. Now nobody calls me that because it's like venom running through my ears. I'd slap them the moment it came out of their mouth.

It wasn't until we both heard an awkward sounding cough that we turned to look at the doorway.

"You promise what?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest leaning against the doorway.

I could see his eyes drop and he scanned my body for a brief second before bringing his gaze back up to meet mine. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms around my chest.

"That's none of your damn buisness." I stated coldly.

I saw Pattie form a tiny smirk on her face from the corner of my eye which confused me. Why would she smirk?

"Whatever." Justin scoffed back and turned towards his mom again.

"Mom, who is this?" He said pointing at me.

Pattie was opening her mouth to say something, but being me I said something before her. I didn't know if she just lied to me or not. So I was going to have to do the story telling myself.

"I'm Alex. An old family friend." I said giving him a fake smile.

He instantly rolled his eyes at me and walked over to the fridge, most likely getting a drink. Me and him are definately not on liking-one-another terms at the moment, which is exactly how I wanted it to be.

"Justin, Alex will be staying with us for a while. That's including your whole world tour. There's some family complications going on right now, so you two will be seeing a lot of each other." Pattie smiled looking at me nervously as she said 'family complications'.

Yeah, more like me taking to much ice pills, overdosing, almost dying, smoking and that's the reason I'm here. Justin groaned as he heard I will be staying for a long time and I just rolled my eyes. Yep, the feeling is mutual there buddy.

"She'll be staying with us for a year and a half, and maybe more?" He said and my eyes shot open.

A year... And a half? A year and a half of me seeing his face? God is definitely against me.

"Yes, sweety. I mean who knows maybe you two will become fond of each other again!" She said and I gulped.

She said again. Seeing my look she faced palmed herself and faked a giggle.

"Oops! I was thinking of a total diferent person there. I meant maybe you two will become fond of each other?"

Justin and I looked at each other and we both shook our heads. If she thought this would bring us together again she was crazy beyond compare. I wanted nothing to do with this kid and that's exactly how I wanted it to stay. That's why I made that plan and promised Pattie that I would try. That was the whole point. That's why I got her to be apart of this. I didn't want anything to do with him.

"Justin, be a dear and show Alex her room would you? Her bags should already be there and you should know the room." Pattie said.

Justin only groaned and mumbled a few bad words before walking out. I followed behind him and we ended up back into the main hall. Justin quickly started to walk up the spiral staircase and I tried my best to keep up. He was still that hyper kid and that's for sure.

We walked up maybe two storeis and we ended up walking down a long hallway. Justin walked in front of a big white door and opened it revealing what I guess was my room.

It had a purple interior with a big white bed. A purple comforter covered it along with those things called throw pillows. It had a desk and a walk in closet. Connected to it was a bathroom and when I looked in it my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I turned around to ask Justin what it was but was startled when I hit into his chest.

"That's my room on the other end." He said and stared down at me.

I couldnt help but to have chills run down my spine. His voice always did that to me and now that he had gone through puberty it changed and made the chills worse. I opened my mouth to say something as I looked in his eyes, but I shook all the thoughts away and backed away from him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. You can leave now." I said and he just chuckled.

"You know what? I don't usually judge people on first sight, but you remind of someone I use to know. Except bitchier." He said as he walked through the bathroom and to the other door.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"And who's that?" I asked.

He twisted the door knob and started to walk into his bedroom.

"Well if you must know. She was a lot better than you. She was nice and kind... smart and gorgeous. Where as you, you're probably dumb, you are rude and snotty. You're nothing compared to her with that attitude of yours."

"Okay I get it, Bieber." I rolled my eyes.

He started to shut the door a little more before he smirked.

"Sorry just stating facts." He chuckled.

I crossed my arms over my chest once again.

"Her name was Lexi though. At least that's what I called her." He shrugged his shoulders lightly and then completely shut the door on his side leaving from my view.

Only causing my mouth to drop.

•••

twitter; @kidrauhlsalien

vote

COMMENT

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

85.4K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
35.8K 928 16
"Justin, how could you do this to me." I whispered my heart breaking every second, while the rain poured hard on us. I stood there and watched them...
61.1K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
523 63 30
Bethany has had a tough life. Her parents are divorced, her grandfather just died and she has a chronic illness. She has been a belieber since 2008 a...