Disgrace

Por MrsDracoMalfoyxo

You were a Potter. You grew up with Harry, your twin brother, in the same dreadful situation. You had the sam... Más

Funny Buisiness
Going Away
You're a Witch
Diagon Alley
He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named
Red Heads
Arrival
Slytherin
Different Hearts
Clever
3rd Floor
Disgrace
Trolls
Bitch
Christmas
Secret Desires
Dragons
Detention
Tutoring
Snape
Stares
Sorcerers Stone
Sorcerers Stone ll
Draco
Summer
Dobby
Rescued
Choose
I Got You
A Thing
Year 2
Welcome Back
Whispers
Parseltongue
PolyJuice Potion
Second Message
Aunt Marge
The Night Bus
Leaky Cauldron
Fight
You'll Know Where to Find Me
Train
Dementor
Divination
Buckbeak
Skipping Class
Quittich
Hogsmead
Petigrue
Mooney
Never Again
Summer
Quidditch World Cup
Bad Dreams
Triwizard Tournament
Professor Moody
Age Line
Champions
Protective
Sirius
Dragons
Tense
First Task
Help
Relax
Yule Ball
Second Task
Brother Issues
Maze
Grave Yard
He's Back
Summer
Dementors
Headquarters
Hearing
Fifth Year
Umbridge
I Must Not Tell Lies
Inquisitorial Squad
Control Your Emotions
Christmas
Dumbledores Army
O.W.L's
Department of Mysteries (2)
Department of Mysteries (3)
Danger
Slughorn
The Burrow
Draco and Mummy
Eavesdrop
Scared
Liquid Luck
Protective
Katy Bell
Quidditch
Celebration
Slug Club
Christmas Party
Last Night
Christmas
Hiding
Dont Leave Me
Poisoned
Sectum Sempra
Astronomy Tower
Manor
Eight Potters
Move
Will
Wedding
Broken Promises
R.A.B
Umbridge
Splinched
Snatchers
Scorpius
My love
Ron
One Down Three to Go
Gaudricks Hollow
Bathilda
Sword
Dudley
Manor
Dobby
Gringotts pt. 1
Gringotts pt. 2
Abaforth
Give Them To Me
Snake
Always
The Two Who Lived
Wedding
Epiloge
Rewrite
Rewrite pt. 2

Department of Mysteries

16.6K 364 195
Por MrsDracoMalfoyxo

Sorry for the absence, this Maleas boyfriend typing for her, for those who know she's feeling fine, enjoy 🤘🏼

Sirius was sitting there on his knees with his hands behind his back. Voldemort used he cruciotis  curse on him.

You opened your eyes as Draco was next to you worried. Hermione and Harry turned to you. "Sirius." You and Harry both said.

Draco knew about Sirius, Draco knew about everything that happened between you and Harry really. You stood as you rushed through the hall with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco.

"Draco go distract Umbridge, please." You said scared. He nodded hugging you tight. "Be careful." He said before rushing off.

"We'll have to go by flue powder, it's the only way in." Harry said as you all rushed o the stairs.

"Harry! What if this is a trap, what if Voldemort is just trying to get to you?" She said stopping on the Stairs. "So what!" You said. "Were suppose to just let him die!?" You said angry. "Hermione he's the only family we have left." Harry said.

"All he fireplaces have been blocked." Ron stated. "Not all." You said as they turned to you. You led them to Umbridges office. "Send a message to Dumbledore, we'll go alone." Harry said to Hermione.

"When will you get this through your hair, we're in this together." Hermione said. "That, you, are." You heard Umbridges voice behind you.

-

Goyle, Crabbe, and Blaise walked in. Blaise got Ron, Crabbe got Hermione, and Crabbe had Neville. Draco walked in holding Ginny. All of their eyes widened seeing you sitting in a chair in front of Umbridge, as Harry sat beside you.

'I'm so sorry' he mouthed to you. You gave him a 'it's alright' look and the boys sold ashamedly holding the others. "Some friends you've got, keeping us hostage." Harry said. You snapped to him.

"Were already in trouble, do you want me to hurt oh before she gets a chance?" You threatened and he shut up. "You we're going to Dumbledore weren't you?" "No." You said as she slapped you across the face.

You sat there shocked then turned back to her slowly. Draco looked infuriated as Snape walked in. "Snape, the time has come for answers, you have the serum?" "My greatness apologies professors but you have used up all my truth serum, the last on Miss Change."

Snape left. "Fine, if you won't tell, the curciotus curse should be suffice." She said. "That's illegal!" Hermione gasped. "What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." She said turning down a picture of the minister.

"Cruci-" "No!" Draco said running over shoving Umbridge. "Expeliarmus!" Blaise said taking her wand.

"What are you doing!?" She questioned. Goyle and Crabbe let the others go as Draco drew his wand at Umbridge. "Go," he said to you. "Go!" He demanded as you ran out with the trio and the others.

"Some friends I got ay?" You said sarcastically at Harry. "I have a new respect for them." He admitted as you laughed. "How are we going to get to the ministry?" Hermione asked. "We fly of course." Luna smiled.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.4K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
882K 25.3K 54
Being Harry Potter's twin, your life is filled with action and fear, thanks to Voldemort. At Hogwarts, you have something you never had at the Dursle...
879 143 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
411 41 24
IN PROGRESS!! Natalie Potter and her twin brother Harry Potter have been living with the Dursley's from the time they were infants until now. Hogwart...