Star wars the clone wars one...

By Mlpjokershobbit

A collections of one shots that will be days in the lives of and also ships (if your a nerd you will know) an... More

Rex imagines
Rex's birthday!
rex and cody random talk!
Random talk with the star wars characters!
Highschool
Starting our new life
Random talk with the star wars Characters #2 XD
Ask the star wars characters!
Random chat with the star war characters 3...i think!
The star wars characters answering questions!
The start of it all
After i left/After she left
College Dorm Mates. Part 1/?
College Dorm Mates part 2/?
College Dorm Mates. Part 3/3
Random chat with the star wars the clone wars characters! #4? I think....XD
Random chat with the star wars the clone wars characters 5!
Answering more questions!
Answering even MORE questions! :D
Random Chat With The Star Wars The Clone Wars Characters 6!
Day Off!
Random chat with the Star wars the Clone wars Characters 7!!!!
Random Chat With The Star Wars Characters 8!
The Pain of Death
Through The Years
Cooking with Cody!
Answering EVEN MORE questions! :D
Hall of Heroes.
Comm Calls
The Rain, And Pain
Training on Onderon
More questions to answer! :D
Comets
Daddy's girl
Cooking with Cody, episode 2!
Life Story: Part 1/3
Fortress
Cooking with Cody, episode 3!
"I'm Your New Padawan!" AU
Cooking with Cody, episode 4!
Life Story: Part 2/3?
Life Story: Part 3/4?
Cooking with Cody HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
Christmas Decorating (Rexsoka)
Life Story (part 4/9?)
Life Story (Part 5/8?)
Life Story (Part 6/8?)
Life Story (part 7/7)
10,000 reads!?
Nightmares
Late Night Caf
13,000 reads mini Q&A
Happy Birthday Snips!!!
Shopping with Cody #1
Roxy's Heart (part 1/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 2/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 3/?)
Roxy's Heart (Part 4/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 5/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 6/7)
Roxy's Heart (Final Part)
Unhappy Anniversary
Questions
18.3 thousand views!? Q&A
Date Gone Wrong
Pre and Post meeting Benjamin, Roxy Headcanons
Past Emerging (part 1)
Past Emerging (part 2)
The clone wars characters as Vines/Tiktoks/memes
Old Memories
Broken Again
Random Roxy head canons
Modern AU! (Short)
Undercover
Fractured Future
Cooking with Cody: St.Patricks day edition!!
Prompt One-shots #1
Found Family

Q&A Celebrating over 7.5k readers!

232 7 3
By Mlpjokershobbit

I'm so thankful that so many people have read this book and enjoy it! So to celebrate, I'm doing a giant Q&A! All these questions are from my bestie Snips! :D Thanks Snips! 

Mlpeej(Me): Okay, first question is for...Rex! Who's better, Boba Fett or Dogma?

Rex: Um............No offense Dogma but....Boba, I mean come on! He's a totl badass...but Dogma did kill Krell....both?

Mlpeej: Dogma-What do you do in your spare time?

Dogma: Train, eat, and i enjoy reading. Ever read the book Together? It's a wonderful book!

Mlpeej: (hehehhehhe) Right! Cody-What kind of bean are you?

Cody: Um, a smol bean? :D

Mlpeej: Sure, just keep telling yourself that turd bean...

Cody: -_- 

Mlpeej: Ahsoka- Would you rather ride Wolfe into battle, or ride A WOLF into battle?

Ahsoka: Uuuuhhhhhhh can i get a fukkin uuuhhhhhh XD

Mlpeej: I'M THE MEME LORD HERE!!

Ahsoka: Sorry miss....I'd have to say, I'd rather get a piggy-back ride from Wolfe into battle!

Mlpeej: This one's for everyone- What are you all doing to celebrate the 9th anniversary of SWTCW? 

Everyone: PARTYING!!!!! AND DANCING TO KESHA BECAUSE SHE'S A QUEEN!

Mlpeej: Indeed my beans...

Mlpeej: Um, Anakin- What's your favorite thing to do? Scream at your Master or play with the guys?

Anakin: Their both pretty fun, but I'd have to go with screaming at Obi-wan cause sometimes I just need to get all the rage off my chest...? Or i could combine screaming and hanging out together? 

Mlpeej: You got issues man..

Mlpeej: Next question is fffooorrrrr......Obi-wan! How much stuff have you blown up? 

Obi-wan: Quite a bit, not nearly as much as Rex or Hardcase, but a lot of stuff. It's almost theripudic watching Anakin scream as i put explosives in his pants....

Mlpeej: Damn, invite me next time dude. XD

Mlpeej: Next question is for, Fox- Snips says she can never forgive you for killing fives, but she wants to know......Chocolate or Coffee?

Fox: Coffee, it keeps me awake and running at full capacity.

Mlpeej: This question is for me!! Can i be in New York on October 24th 2018? No i can't sorry! D: I'll probably be busy, lol. The life of a farmer is very busy! Sorry!

Mlpeej: Fives-What are your fears?

Fives: Losing my brothers, Letting people down, spiders, and running out of chocolate swirl ice-cream......*Shutters* My ice-cream.....

Mlpeej: Same bro, same....Echo-Would you ever visit Earth? 

Echo: I would like to study it and see what it's really like, so yeah! I probably would, yeah! 

Mlpeej: Jesse-How would you change your armor? 

Jesse: I dunno, maybe put some blue markings and more symbols on it? That or paint it hot pink and dance around in a tutu for the rest of my life.....gonna go with the latter one....

Mlpeej: Rex- Will you ever admit your love for Ahsoka on screen? 

Rex: Maybe someday my child, maybe someday....

Mlpeej: Ahsoka-What is one thing that Rex has done that you will never get over?

Ahsoka: Like something bad or sweet? I'll answer both ways! Um, well one time Rex ate all my ice-cream and took a picture of himself in my bathing suit then posted it on Spacebook, and then lied to me about it...I was pretty mad. But one sweet thing he did was giving me that necklace, and proposing to me, telling me he loves me. Basically anything cute he does I never get over...

Mlpeej: Awwe! 

Rex: I bought you a new swim suit! How are you still mad!?

Ahsoka: It was the wrong color! And then you dared Obi-wan to wear the new one!

Rex: Oh, that's right......XD

Mlpeej: XD Right...Cody-Are you alive?

Cody: Well I'm dead inside but technically I'm alive, duh? lol

Mlpeej: Gree-How did you get your nickname?

Gree: Well i wear green armor, and basically i just made my nickname after that.

Mlpeej: Simple, i like it. Greggor-Hi!!

Greggor: HIIII!!!!! I LOVE YOU PLEASE BE MY FRIEND OHMYGOD HHHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mlpeej: Stay outta Fox's coffee....

Mlpeej: Yoda-Do you own any Grammar books?

Yoda: Ask, why do you? Fine, my grammar is. Kick your tooshie, i will.

Rex: hehehe tooshie.

Yoda: go, do you want to, BRO!?

Rex: Uuuhh, no...

Yoda: *Flips off, becomes naked, and backflips away*

Mlpeej: Now back to our regularly schedualed program...

Mlpeej: Padme-If you could change one Jedi Order rule, what would it be?

Padme: I would change it so that Jedi can have attachments and so that they can be married and what not. That way me and Ani could be together...

Rex: AND ME AND SOKA!!!! 

Ahsoka: AND ME AND MY FAVORITE PAIR OF SOCKS!

Rex: Hey! Rude.

Mlpeej: lawl, Right. Cad Bain- I would love to see you in the Rebels finale! What would you do if Jabba the Hutt annoyed you a lot?

Cad: I'd probably explode him, or lock him with that damned sarrlac! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mlpeej: Sabine-As wielder of the dark saber, how will you rally Mandalore?

Sabine: I will give lots of motivational speeches and then people will be convinced to join me! That or bribe them with cookies?

Mlpeej: I'll join you if you can get me a life supply of cookies! 

Sabine: SCORE!

Mlpeej: Last question! For Darth Maul-How does it feel to go down after many attempts to kill Obi-wan??

Maul: It was an honorable death i suppose. But i still Kenobi, that will never change!

Obi-wan: WELL I HATE YOU TOO! EAT ANAKINS DIRTY UNDERWEAR! 

Anakin: Why mine?

Obi-wan: Cause your are nasty...

Rex: I can confirm that Skywalker's underpants are indeed nasty.

Mlpeej: Well that's all folks! I just want to thank you all again for sticking with em and reading my books, if your into Supernatural, Skyrim, or Dan and Phil, or the Avengers, go check out all my other books! Don't forget to comment and vote, if you want, and keep smiling, be amazing, and party hard my peeps! XD Till next time, Mlpeej out!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.3K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
54.1K 1.5K 18
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
241K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
68.7K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...