Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊

271K 9.7K 1.9K
By pocketbangtan

[A/N]
Dear lovely readers,
I'm very sorry that this isn't an update, but considering that the town in which I attend college in Florida is about to be blasted off of the face of the earth by one of the worst hurricanes recorded in United States history, I hope you'll forgive me.

Because of the storm, we are expected to loose power and/or internet connection as early as tomorrow afternoon.
What does this mean for Teach Her and Honey Bunny?
Not only will I not be able to update anything to the internet, but to conserve battery life on my phone for up to four days without power, I can't write in my free time either.

I'm very sorry, and I can't tell you when my next update will be (maybe within the next week and a half or two weeks, but we'll have to see).
Please forgive me for the inconvenience, and keep Florida in your thoughts and prayers.
If I die, invite BTS to my funeral and put Jung Victoria on my grave.
I want Rise of Bangtan to be played, directly before Pop Goes the Weasel.
❤️pocketbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.1K 41
Dating a member from bts sounded fun until you get tangled in this mess... *** I threw my head back on the bed, my back arching, grasping the sheets...
918K 29.1K 32
"Do you know bunny hump faster during their heat?" Second book Of Hybrids Series ✔mature contains ✔fluff contains ✔Fem!dom Rank #bunny - #4 o...
789K 31.4K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
4.2M 174K 72
❝ Stay away from those boys, Violet; they're nothing but trouble. ❞ #28 in fanfiction!!