Gang Leaders Girl is Back In...

Od xBibliobibulix

It's round two for twenty three year old Noah Carson. • • • • • I am not the rightful owner of every word in... Viac

Gang Leaders Girl is Back In Town// AUTHORS NOTE.
Back in town // PROLOGUE
Back in town// She's just like a super hero!
Back in town// They're like sixteen.
Back in town// Throw themselves from great heights.
Back in town// Fuck you, Asher Storms.
Back in town// He broke my trust.
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Back in town// You can't sit with us.
Back in town// A man named Asher Storms.
Back in town// You can't trick me.
Back in town// I feel like a stalker.
Back in town// I really need to think over.
Back in town // It's good to have another girl in the house.
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Back in town// Mommy what's wrong with Theo?
PLEASE READ
Back in town// Mayhem Rats.
Trailer!!
Back in town// Who's Harvey?
Back in town// I'm Noah fucking Carson.
Back in town// No drama.
Back in town// I feel normal for once in my life.
Back in town// He was let out of jail.
Back in town// Isn't everyone's DNA different?
Back in town// Is that rhetorical?
Back in town// The onyx moon ball.
Back in town// The Noah Carson Specialty.
Back in town// Two drug lords willingly walking into a police station.
Back in town// Is ice cream a real thing?
Back in town// Is everything okay?
Back in town// You're a tease.
Back in town// Hey hey hey!
Back in town// T, that wasn't me.
Back in town// Maybe someone found his phone?
Back in town// Why does it feel so empty at the same time?
Back in town// How much did he tell her?
Back in town// You're a lunatic, but you're my lunatic.
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE!
Third Book!
THIRD BOOK INFORMATION!!
HELLOOOOO!!!
New Story!

Back in town// No salvation for a bad girl.

59.6K 1.7K 522
Od xBibliobibulix

Back in town// No salvation for a bad Girl.

The moment we stepped foot onto the city streets, I felt a smirk form on my face as I pulled my glasses off.

"Woah..." the twins chorused and Stephan grinned back at me. He lived in New York for a few years as well.

"Let's go." I said and we all instantly began trotting down the street. About seven hours later, after touring for the kids and stopping for breakfast and lunch, we finally arrived at our hotel. Stephan and I took one bed and the kids took the other. They'd insisted on unpacking their belongings into the empty drawers and I didn't even bother to argue.

"Mama." Gabe poked my cheek.

I sighed and rolled over to look up at him. The cute little boy smiled at me and I smiled back before I snuck my hand around him and began tickling him.

His laughter was contagious, I couldn't control my own laughter and my laughter triggered Theo's. Five minutes later, Stephan walked in and saw all of us doubled over in laughter.

"I was gone for like ten minutes." He said with wide eyes, "I want to be in on the joke!"

I laughed harder. I finally managed to calm myself down and looked at the time, "Alright, we have to go."

"Go where?" Stephan cocked an eyebrow.

"My parents house. Dinner, remember?" I cocked an eyebrow as I slid on my grey zip up hoodie and leather jacket.

"Oh shoot," He mumbled and helped Gabe put his winter coat and hat on while I dressed Theo in his cute little army green jacket and sneakers.

I slipped on my combat boots then sprayed myself with some perfume, Stephan gave me a weird look. "What?"

"Why're you putting on perfume?"

"It's not perfume. It's fuck-boy repellent." I stated in a monotone, "To keep you away from me."

He scowled, "Ha. Ha."

I stuck my tongue out in response then grabbed each of the kids hands and walked towards the door.

We began walking down the street, we didn't have the twins' car seats so we decided to walk the twenty minutes to my house. If it were just Stephan and I, we'd be there in twenty minutes but with the kids complaining, it took close to an hour. The only time we actually began moving was when we started to carry them.

I adjusted Theo on my hip as we walked up the path leading to the familiar home. I saw a few cars in the driveway, I assumed they were my sisters. That's when I saw a matte black car behind the big truck.

"Ready?" Stephan asked but I placed my hand on his arm with wide eyes.

"Stephan he's here." I said and he looked mad. "It's not like I knew they were going to be here!" I whispered harshly.

"Really? You talked to him, telling him when you were going to be in the city now suddenly he and the others are all here for a big old family dinner?" He scoffed and I narrowed my eyes.

"I told him for business purposes only! My dad hates him! I don't know why he's here."

"Yeah, okay." He stated and we began bickering as the door swung open, revealing a very pregnant Tyler, and Cameron.

Stephan opened his mouth to argue again but I slapped his chest and he realized my entire family was in the door frame.

"Noah!" Cameron and Tyler squealed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged them back as best as I could then hugged my parents who looked just as excited as me.

"Mom, why are their clones of you?" Theo whispered loudly and everyone gave me a look as if asking if they were mine.

"Because, Theo, these are mommys sisters. We're triplets." I said then turned to my mom and dad, "I was going to tell you I just panicked and didn't want you or anyone getting mad, plus when I found out I couldn't fly and I-"

"It's okay, honey. We'll talk about it later." Mom shrugged it off with a bright smile.

"Hi guys, I'm your grandma. You two look just like your mommy did, you know that?" Mom took Theo from my arms and dad took Gabe.

"Really?" Gabe giggled and I smiled slightly.

"Yeah!" Dad nodded and I didn't say anything. He wasn't around, so how would he know?

"This is Theodore and Gabriel." I motioned to each little boy. "We call them Theo and Gabe though."

"Mommy calls us by our full names when she's yelling at us." Theo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, bubs, this is your auntie Cameron, and your aunt Tyler." I motioned to my two sisters as their fiancés came out. Tyler is marrying a man named Tyler, oddly enough. And Cameron is marrying Marco. They're both really nice. I've spoken to them a few times.

"How can we tell the difference?" Gabe asked softly and they all coped.

"Their little accents are so adorable!" Dad said and everyone nodded.

"Stephan and Carlos say it's a hit with the ladies in America for when we're older." Theo flashed a grin and they all gasped before laughing.

"But Christian says ladies from the U.K. Like his accent too." Gabe pointed out.

"Christian? As in..." Tyler trailed and I nodded. "Cool, cool."

"I cannot believe you're pregnant." I smiled at her stomach and guy Tyler nodded.

"I can't wait to meet our daughter." He said rubbing her belly.

"I can't believe that you're a mom." Tyler slapped me playfully.

I shrugged, "Girls are easier than boys."

"Mommy, can I take my jacket off?" Theo asked and my mom clapped her hands together.

"Right, let's get you all inside." She laughed lightly as we all began to take off our winter coats. I left on my leather jacket and only took off my hat.

I noticed the boys bolt down the hall towards the living room and Stephan went into the kitchen wth my family. I pulled out my phone and checked my messaged before I realized that they were probably in there, with him.

"Theo..Gabe..." I said with wide eyes then ran after them, "Theodore and Gabriel Carson." I growled once I saw them tackling Damien, Blake and Asher.

They froze and stopped hitting them, I knew they were playing but I panicked.

Everyone seemed to freeze at my tone. I looked around the room, I saw Rhiannon, her boyfriend Jacob, Jude, Damien, Blake and Asher. My heart began to speed up at the sight of him. He looks the same, just a bit more matured and his muscles are more defined now. He has a scruff going on his hair has grown a little bit, he obviously got more tattoos. He looks..incredible.

My mouth went dry and I snapped back to reality at the sound of Theodore. "Mommy?"

"I'm sorry, what baby?" I rubbed my forehead and everyone's jaws dropped in realization.

"Why did you yell?" Gabe asked in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh- go see grandma and grandpa for a few minutes, sorry." I said and they nodded before running out of the room.

A low whistle came from Blake, "Damn, I didn't think it was possible for you to get any sexier."

"Really, Blake?" Rhiannon gave her brother a look of disgust before she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back with a smile.

"I missed you, rhi." I admitted even though we talk everyday on the phone.

She giggled as Jude practically pushed her down and picked me up while hugging me. He spun me around then placed me down again. I've spoken to him everyday too. Blake and Damien each gave me a small hug but Asher didn't move. His eyes just trailed my body, as if he were undressing me with his eyes.

My cheeks flushed and I took a seat besides Rhiannon. Before anyone opened their mouth to speak, my sisters, their fiance's and Stephan walked back in. Marco and Stephan each held a twin upside down as they fought for freedom, unable to control their laughter.

"Mother! Help me!" Theo exasperated and I let out a laugh before walking over to Stephan and Marco with crossed arms.

"Put my children down, please."

They snorted and gently placed them down. Instantly, they ran back over to Blake and Damien. Stephan gave me a cold look as if he were saying 'are you kidding me'.

I glared and he grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the other side of the room.

"Are you going to tell him? Or them?" He asked.

I scoffed, "That is none of your business."

"But it is my business. He'll hurt them if he knows or if the know- wait.." his eyes widened and I cocked an eyebrow. "The picture. They have the-"

"Shit." I gasped and rushed over to Theodore. He was sitting on the ground, staring up at Asher. Gabe didn't even realize but I think Theo was confused as to why he looked familiar.

"Hey, bubba. What's wrong?" I asked softly and kneeled besides him.

"What's your name?" He asked looking up at Asher. Asher gave me a confused look and my heart sped up.

"Asher. What's your name?"

Theodore being the genius he was clicked it together and his eyes widened in shock. "Mommy! He's my-"

"Theodore Asher Carson." I said in a warning tone. "Keep your mouth shut. Let mommy say something, okay?" I asked and he nodded then walked over to Tyler.

"Noah I think we should-" before Asher got to finish his sentence, Stephan was by my side.

"What's going on over here?" He asked casually and slung an arm around my shoulder. My jaw clenched and I got up to my two feet before walking into the kitchen. I hugged my mom with a sigh.

"Mom I think I'm going to head back, I don't feel to well. I'm sorry we missed dinner." I said and she pouted.

"Are you okay, honey?" She placed her hand on my forehead.

"I just don't want to get anyone sick if I am, you know?"

"Why don't you let the boys sleepover tonight?" Dad piped up and Mom nodded with a bright smile.

I must've looked clearly distraught. I've never gone a night without them.

"They'll be okay. It'll be a nice break for you. Please?" Mom grabbed my hands and I sighed in defeat. I know they'll be safe here, with my dad being here especially.

"Fine. Want me to bring over some clothes?" I asked and Mom shook her head no.

"We'll go to the store later and I'll let them pick out whatever they want." Dad grinned and and I snorted shaking my head as I picked up my keys off the counter that Stephan had put there.

"Hey honey, is that your boyfriend?" Mom asked me as I went to leave.

I shook my head no, "Just a friend. He's been around the boys forever."

"So that means Asher's the..." she trailed and I nodded with a sigh. "Does he know?"

"He doesn't know, no. But the twins do know of his existence and have seen a picture." I placed my hands in my pocket, hitting something hard. "Oh, um the kids have to take their medicine after dinner. Actually, I'll just give it to Stephan, everyone else has trouble getting them to take it."

I walked into living room and everyone gave me confused looks, "You're leaving?" Rhiannon said sadly.

"Yes. I'll be back tomorrow," I said and she nodded.

"Where are you going?" Stephan and the twins chorused.

"Mommy doesn't feel good right now, so you two are going to spend the night here at grandma and grandpas, is that okay?" I asked and they nodded.

"Are you okay?" Jude knitted his eyebrows together.

"You were fine an hour ago." Stephan said suspiciously and I shrugged.

I pulled out the little pharmacy in my pocket. Theodore has ADHD and Gabriel was diagnosed with pediatric bi-polar. I wasn't exactly happy when I heard the news, but I knew that Asher had bi-polar so there was a chance one of them would have it.

The boys both groaned when they saw it, "You need it." Stephan sighed and they stomped their feet.

"Knock it off." I stated and they stopped.

"Mommy I don't get why I have to take mine." Gabriel whined and Cameron cocked an eyebrow at me.

"I need mine to make me concentrate, right?" Theo asked me curiously.

"Yes. And you need it because it stops your mood swings." I poked Gabe's nose and he rolled his eyes.

"Bi-polar?" Asher asked hesitantly, speaking to me for the first time all night. His voice is deeper, how is that even possible?

"Yes." I nodded not meeting his gaze. I pulled my sons into a big hug and pressed a kiss to each of their foreheads. "If you need me at all for anything, have grandma call me, okay?"

They nodded, "Okay mommy."

"Listen to Stephan, and when he leaves after dinner you are to listen to your grandparents. Got it?" I said firmly. They're not very good with authority. Just like their parents.

"Yes, mommy." They rolled their eyes. I motioned for them to go play and they ran off. I handed Stephen the medicine and he slipped it into his pocket.

"You're not actually sick are you?" Jude asked me once the kids, my sisters and Stephan left the room.

"Nope. I just need a break." I shrugged and put on my black hat.

"That Stephan guy seems to get on your nerves a lot." Jacob pointed out and I shrugged.

"He's a good guy. Just gets jealous really easily." I shrugged and pulled my hair to the front of my chest.

"Are you two together?" Rhiannon asked and I shook my head no. "Oh is he the one that you used to-"

"Yes." I said cutting her off and she cracked a grin.

"Damn, you have sex with someone for two years with 'no strings attached' then stay friends and one person still has feelings for the other. How shocking." Jude said sarcastically and I flipped him off.

"It's not like he was the only one." I mumbled and Jude laughed.

"Yeah, after she had the twins, she said fuck it and went insane." Rhiannon explained to her brother, Damien and Asher who seemed stunned.

"Good girl gone bad." Asher commented and sipped the beer in his hand. "I wonder how that could've happened."

No one said anything until Jacob spoke up, "Yeah, it's gotten so bad that whenever you mention the name 'ace' down at the bar, everyone says that, that girl is a problem."

"You could imagine her reputation in London then." Stephan walked back into the room. "The baddest bitch in the whole city."

"Damn." Damien smirked and I rolled my eyes with a poker face.

"She always says to me, 'we're hell raising and we don't need saving because there's no salvation for a bad girl.' It was funny." Stephan stated and everyone looked amused.

"I'm leaving." I deadpanned then walked out of the room and into the streets. About ten minutes later, with a brand new car I'd found on the streets, I pulled up to an old familiar ware house.

I pulled my hat off then applied red lipstick before I climbed out of the car and walked into my warehouse. I had a few back in the U.K., but I needed more men here in the states to help me out. I have my main one in New York, then seven scattered across the country. I don't consider myself a gang leader, just someone very very powerful with lots of employees who do the killing and small jobs for me.

"No fucking way." Someone said and all seventy two men stopped talking and doing what they were doing.

"I'm back." I said in a sing song voice.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
15.5M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
2.9K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
Holding Back [COMPLETED] Od Joy

Tínedžerská beletria

975K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...