Student Book 2 || Weirdie Sta...

By enathaniacs

A person's personality doesn't truly show what they are inside, nor their looks can show their true powers, I... More

Chapter 1: First Day, Second Year
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: (Wild) Juniors
Special Chapter: Weirdie Stars Aesthetics!
Chapter 4: The More I Know
Chapter 5: Victim(s)
Chapter 6: Traumatic
Spoilers!
Chapter 7: Meeting
Chapter 8: Text Messages
Chapter 9: Just a Dream, Though
Chapter 10: A Night
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: 體認
Chapter 13: Explanation
Chapter 14: Request
Chapter 16: The Squad Meeting
Chapter 17: The Beginning
Chapter 18: 受苦
Chapter 19: Flashback
Chapter 20: The Empath
Chapter 21: Pause
Chapter 22: Switch
Chapter 23: Teammate
Chapter 24: Illusion
Chapter 25: Guardian Ghost
Chapter 26: It Started
Chapter 27: The Awakening
Chapter 28: The Real Attack
Chapter 29: Real Identity
Chapter 30: New Member
Chapter 31: Final

Chapter 15: Such a Sudden Call

24 1 0
By enathaniacs

"Everything in this world needs procces."

~《 ☆ 》~

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mei Li."

I repeated her name in my head as me and Amaya took a seat. We were sitting facing the other girl and it seems like she has been in the cafe for quite a while guessing from the half-empty drink on the table. Once sitting comfortably, I calmly prepped myself to be a fake boyfriend of my own student.

Mei Li honestly didn't look as I expected her to be. I thought she would be dressing up inappropriately with shorts and cropped tight shirt with bitchy make up, overly-lined eyeliner and blood red (as red as Frederick's eyes or his maroon red hair, if I should say) lips. But in fact, she looked like an angel. An adorable girl who looked like she jumped straight out of an anime. She wore an overly-sized simple white long-sleeved with a small heart in the top left near her shoulders and a dark blue skirt with a small bow. Her make up was also an elegant and simple one, bright pink eyeshadows and natural pink lips. As for her hair, she had it slightly waved and loosened up.

Mei Li and Amaya have the same preference when it comes to fashion, basically. Amaya's today fashion theme is based on the colour purple. She wore a plain aesthetic lavender top tucked into her magenta miniskirt. Her hair, unlike usual, was brushed aside her right shoulder with a white bandana with a small purple ribbon. Her makeup was also simple and not too eyecatching. The choker she around her neck was also adding the cuteness level.

Right when Mei Li first saw me, she looked kind of surprised, either she was surprised at me looking ugly while I didn't think I am or she was fantasized that Amaya could actually bring a boyfriend. I think she's just surprised because I'm handsome, haha. I put small effort in my clothing, though, just a branded grey long-sleeved sweater with leather pants and a pair of black boots. Much simple.

"I heard the food here is delicious, so I wanted to try it out. Thank you for coming with me," Mei Li said, smiling sweetly. How could a cute girl terror another cute girl?

I shot back a smile to her while flipping through the menu before finally chosing, asking Amaya what she wants. I gotta make it at least romantic, right?

"If so then I'll have a strawberry cheesecake and milk tea. Amaya wants mix berry pancake and parfait, doesn't she? We'll share," I said confidently to the waiter as she notes down the orders. "What about you, Mei Li?"

"Vanilla ice cream pancake and strawberry juice! By the way, call me Mei."

To this point, Amaya hasn't said a single word, maybe because she's confused that her enemy could act all cute and stuff, or maybe she's too nervous being a fake girlfriend of mine. She though hummed when I ordered for her.

The waiter then repeated all our orders and walked away when she's finished. We were left alone in the table with an awkward atmosphere, I tried to start a warm conversation, "I forgot that I haven't introduced myself. I'm Falhan, a student at Performative International University. I heard from Amaya that you shared the same junior highschool as her." I saw Amaya flinching a bit when I mentioned her name.

"Yup, we were classmates, too. We don't get along well but we still talk, she was a nice student and everyone loves her," Mei responsed, "A student at PIU? That's awesome! I heard that that university is a place of innovative musicians who grew up slaying the music chart. You must be talented," She giggled.

"Not really, but that flattered me, so thank you."

I just realized that I should be showing my boyfriend side to Amaya and not her. I looked at the girl beside me and leaned closer to her, putting my hand on top of hers that rested on her thigh slowly which made her blush.

"She's still blushing even though we've held hands for months now," I said to Mei Li.

"It must be nice to have a caring boyfriend," Mei said, looking at Amaya. "I wonder how it feels, since I don't have a boyfriend yet. Watching you two brings me hope. Although, I prefer a couple with their own problem."

"P-problem?" Amaya repeated and Mei Li nodded enthusiastically.

"A problem, yes. In the end, if the couple solved the problem, their bond tends to be stronger than before. A problem is like a practice and test in a relationship. That's why I don't believe it if a relationship works out well without any problems. That could mean the couple only knows a little about each other and only tried a few things, that's why once a problem hits, they could break up easily. Unfortunate, right?"

"I see what that means," Amaya muttered. "Ah, they're here." Just then, our orders arrived. The waiter approached us and placed the dishes on the table one by one and left when everything was placed.

"So cute, I'm going to take some picture," Amaya took out her phone, smiling softly as she took memories of the food. "I'm going to try cooking them in the club."

"So Amaya is in the cooking club?" Mei Li asked, taking the fork and knife to begin slicing the pancake. Amaya simply nodded as a response. I myself took a sip of my drink, watching the two trying to communicate with each other and fixing their status as enemies.

ㅡ☆ㅡ

Amaya's Point of View

I don't see why Mei's acting innocent around Professor. I'm not surprised, though, just wondering. She can pull off an innocent act to give people good first impressions and be a bitch afterwards, just like she did to me. I hope Professor Falhan isn't fooled...

After taking pictures, I placed my phone back in my purse and began eating quietly. Watching Professor getting along with my enemy worries me a bit, to which she lied about not having a boyfriend while she has many exes and is probably dating someone too now. Mei Li plays around with boys and confesses to them lightly, she can toy around with them as if they don't have pride as men. I can see in her eyes that she's targeting Professor, but I won't let that happen. I can't let my teacher fall into her trap!

I sliced a piece of my pancake and offered it to Processor, which ended up in me feeding him a bite with my fork, earning a quite surprised expression from Mei Li. Professor did the same with his cheesecake. I went back to eating it until it was finished, when suddenly Professor took a sip of my drink using my straw which made me blush a little. He also brushed my hair with his fingers while smiling a little, once sniffing it. I should be getting used to it by now... Whatever. Professor's such a cute and clingy lover, and nobody but me has experienced it!

Mei Li, who has finished her food, then spoke, "I actually planned to take you to an amusement park or a mall, so if you don't mind-"

Out of the blue, Professor's phone rang and he looked shocked by it vibrating in his pocket, and immediately excused himself to the restroom, leaving me and my enemy alone in the table, no words spoken. I started to feel myself fearing for what she's going to say when she opened her mouth.

"I see that you got yourself a perfect boyfriend. Good-looking, caring, and easy to talk with. I'm impressed."

"And I see that you lied when you said you don't have a boyfriend," I gritted my teeth and shot her a death glare.

"Indeed. Just don't let him slip out of your fingers or he'll be taking me home soon."

This bitch.

ㅡ☆ㅡ

No, not this ringtone. What ever happened? This ringtone means define urgency.

I ran my way to the restroom. To my fortune, the men's restroom was empty and I leaned to one of the walls, my back hitting the hard material as I picked up the call from a groupchat. Many of the WS have joined when I joined.

"What happened? Why this chat?" I asked right when my face appeared on the collage screen. All of them were there and no screen seems to be in danger. Even... Frederick? Holy shit. "Fred's back?! Where did you go?! Oh God, is this even real?!" I soft-yelled to the phone seeing the member that was gone for more or less a month for some 'family successor' thing.

"I finally found the truth about Chris, guys. Let's meet up at the university and I'll tell you all," Niel informed. "I'll also tell about Frederick and where he went, so hurry up. I want to finish this before the Principal's birthday."

"Truth? As in why I lost my composing skills and other bad things that happened to us all?" I asked. "But I'm in a date and I can't just leave girls alone with their enemy, can I? That'll be bad of me. Why won't we discuss it here?"

"I'm in a bookstore restroom with my friends waiting for me outside, but here I am getting ready to make up a reason and go to the university as fast as possible. Look at Nara, he's at a mall with his family, also hiding in a restroom. You're not the only one," Kevin commented sassily which left me no choice.

"Fine," I sighed hopelessly and logged out, followed by the others. I went out from the restroom and walked to the table where Amaya and Mei Li sat.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. It was a great date and I had a great time hanging out with you two. I'll pay for the orders as my apology so bye!" I rushed out from the cafe after putting the money on the table. The two was both confused and Amaya ran after me, leaving Mei Li alone.

"Wait! What's the matter? Was it the call?" She grabbed my arm and asked, startled by my sudden action.

"I'm sorry, I really am, but I have to go. This is very urgent that I didn't see this coming. I hope you can be friends with Mei Li after this. Goodbye,"

And I left, riding my motorcycle quickly to the university. At times like this, there's no holding back. I have to be quick and meet up with the squad.

===============

yooOOO SOME SECRETS GONNA BE REVEALED. This story is cming to the end.

Please consider giving votes if you like the story! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 237K 45
"Since the first day I met you I've wanted to do this so bad Holly". Just your average cliché wattpad story. Read at your own risk. You will encounte...
265K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
18.2K 651 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...
430 7 44
Started: March 14, 2022 Ended: August 21, 2022 Please leave a vote! "I like her not her dad" Warning: cringy I wrote this when I was really young s...